Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Need Any Help? (Open to all kits and apprentices of SKC)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 1001

Need Any Help? (Open to all kits and apprentices of SKC) Empty
PostSubject: Need Any Help? (Open to all kits and apprentices of SKC)   Need Any Help? (Open to all kits and apprentices of SKC) EmptyThu 22 Dec 2016 - 15:15

Sunblaze waiting by the fresh-kill pile for any cats to join her. She was hoping that apprentices came along so she could teach them some hunting and fighting techniques. "Nice to see you today, Leafstream." she responded. "I wanna teach some apprentices hunting and battle skills. Kits can watch." She nodded with her reply. "Feel free to do so."

-----
"Hey Sunblaze." Leafstream greeted with a smile. "Whatcha' waitn' for?" he asked. "Can i help?" he added once she had finished talking.

Last edited by Poptart Santa on Thu 22 Dec 2016 - 15:22; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: Need Any Help? (Open to all kits and apprentices of SKC)   Need Any Help? (Open to all kits and apprentices of SKC) EmptyThu 22 Dec 2016 - 15:19

Lightningstrike noticed that the two were gathering to teach and padded over to them, "Don't leave me out! I've been stuck in camp and solitary patrols are getting boring. Besides, what are the odds I'll get an apprentice here?" he meowed with a humorous tone in his voice.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6735

PostSubject: Re: Need Any Help? (Open to all kits and apprentices of SKC)   Need Any Help? (Open to all kits and apprentices of SKC) EmptyThu 22 Dec 2016 - 21:24

"I could sure use some help learning Skyclan techniques," Rippedpaw meowed, smiling at the three cats. They'd been some of the few to welcome him into the clan kindly. When Leafstream got his warrior name, the black and white apprentice had been just had proud as if it were his best friend. They weren't super close, but every relationship counted to him now.

Need Any Help? (Open to all kits and apprentices of SKC) Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Need Any Help? (Open to all kits and apprentices of SKC)   Need Any Help? (Open to all kits and apprentices of SKC) EmptyFri 23 Dec 2016 - 11:41

"Okay! What do you want to start off with?" Leafstream asked hoping it would be hunting because his expertise in fighting was not very good. "How about fighting?" he face palmed himself.

----------
"How about fighting?" Sunblaze suggested as she got into the battle crouch.
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Need Any Help? (Open to all kits and apprentices of SKC)   Need Any Help? (Open to all kits and apprentices of SKC) EmptyFri 23 Dec 2016 - 13:02

"Sounds great," Rippedpaw growled playfully as he face the older cats and crouched down. They were about the same size, if he wasn't bigger. He was so ready for this, his paws itching to learn from these warriors. Between Crowstar and them, he was determined to become one of the best Skyclan warriors ever.

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: Need Any Help? (Open to all kits and apprentices of SKC)   Need Any Help? (Open to all kits and apprentices of SKC) EmptyFri 23 Dec 2016 - 13:10

Lightningstrike nodded, fighting was something he hadn't trained on in a while, he realized, he also realized that he was the oldest warrior here. It made him feel kind of odd."Well, what do you know so far?"

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Need Any Help? (Open to all kits and apprentices of SKC)   Need Any Help? (Open to all kits and apprentices of SKC) EmptyMon 26 Dec 2016 - 20:00

Rippedpaw looked over at Lighteningstrike as he spoke. He didn't know the older warrior much, but he seemed like a decent enough cat. The apprentice thought for a moment, "I know quite a bit.., just a little shaky on the whole climbing and leaping thing. Windclan cats hind legs weren't exactly made for leaping". He almost laughed, but the mention of Windclan still bothered him. It was difficult to come up with what he didn't already know. If he hadn't left Windclan, he would have been made a warrior a moon or so ago. The black and white tom was already practically a warrior, but everything going on held him back. Before he could hold a warrior name, he would have to first learn the Skyclan ways, and he tried to repeat that over and over again in his head.

Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Characters : Kestrelpaw ♀ | Jaypaw ♂ | Hawkpaw ♂
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice | RiverClan Apprentice | SkyClan Apprentice
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 3278

PostSubject: Re: Need Any Help? (Open to all kits and apprentices of SKC)   Need Any Help? (Open to all kits and apprentices of SKC) EmptyMon 26 Dec 2016 - 20:14

Adderkit watched as Lightingstrike, Leafstream, and Sunblaze watched Rippedpaw, questioning him over his knowledge of battle skills. Bushing out her thick fur, the young she-cat padded up to the outskirts of the group, her amber eyes flashing eagerly at the prospect of witness real battle training and not the moss-padded feeble swipes that the other kits called "training". Settling down, Adderkit's short tail lashed eagerly- in less than a few days time, she would be out there learning real battle moves! "Watching them practice will be good," She decided mentally, "that way I can show my mentor I've already learned several moves!" she thought gleefully at the prospect of the praise she so rarely received. "I wanna see somecat do a rear up to slash! I heard some of the apprentices talking about it the other day, and it sounds powerful." Adderkit demanded, although no cat in particular seemed to be paying her any attention exclusively.

Need Any Help? (Open to all kits and apprentices of SKC) Img_0312
current characters | semi-return from inactivity
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Need Any Help? (Open to all kits and apprentices of SKC)   Need Any Help? (Open to all kits and apprentices of SKC) EmptyTue 27 Dec 2016 - 1:21

"Okay then!"Leafstream responded to the little kit. He reared up showing his masculine and powerful muscles before slashing with his claws sheathed at Sunblaze and tripping over. "Oww! That hurt!"he whined before getting back onto his paws.

-----
"Do it on me." Sunblaze suggested to Leafstream. Obviously, as an older warrior Sunblaze had been expecting him so she sprinted underneath him and lightly pushed him over. "You'll be alright."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need Any Help? (Open to all kits and apprentices of SKC)   Need Any Help? (Open to all kits and apprentices of SKC) Empty

Back to top Go down

Need Any Help? (Open to all kits and apprentices of SKC)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Territory-
Jump to: