Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

My Home and My Death Bed (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

My Home and My Death Bed (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: My Home and My Death Bed (Closed)   My Home and My Death Bed (Closed) EmptyThu Dec 22, 2016 1:19 pm

This place was unknown, but somehow, familiar to Sage. He'd never been here in his life, he'd need to tread carefully, he needed food. He knew he wasn't meant to be here. Clan territory, right? That's what Pepper had told him, anyway. Gently falling snowflakes drifted down, dusting his pelt and whiskers with a fine layer of white. Beautiful, but for how long?
The tom wasn't sure why there was an odd, lingering sense of familiarity here. Was it the way the twigs cracked underfoot? Or the looming wooden structures that were the tall trees, surrounding him at every angle? And for the first time in his memory, the rouge felt something suddenly click.
I'll help you!

Where's Moonlight? Tinylegs?

CHERRYPAW!

What was that? Snippets of strange yells flashed in his mind, jolting him to a halt. Rain. Thunder. Pained, terrible yowls of foreign cats in agony. Sage stumbled over in shock. What was happening? Who was he calling to? What were these...memories? His gaze darted around, ears perked up. Surely, there was an answer to this madness?

In his sudden fear, he didn't notice her pawsteps.

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

My Home and My Death Bed (Closed) Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: My Home and My Death Bed (Closed)   My Home and My Death Bed (Closed) EmptyThu Dec 22, 2016 8:34 pm

Cherrymist could not believe the scent that hit her nose for the first time in... how long? Everything was settled down after the storm, every scent in place, and she was sure that such time had took for that to happen. She tested the air again, and her blind eyes shone.

"Sagepaw... Is that you...?" she whispered, disbelieving. Her brother... was he ever going to recognize her? She had changed so much, became a warrior, a graceful she-cat. But surely he knew her.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: My Home and My Death Bed (Closed)   My Home and My Death Bed (Closed) EmptyFri Dec 23, 2016 2:20 pm

Sage whipped his head around in shock, Cherrymist's scent and voice suddenly hitting him, now totally unfamiliar. "Who are you? What do you want?" he hissed, claws unsheathed. He locked eyes with the she-cat, unafraid.

Cherrypaw!

The tom blinked in disbelief. Where had that name come from? Who was she?
Sagepaw? Had she said Sagepaw? It had been so long since he'd heard that. It was all he knew when he arrived at the barn, dripping wet and scared.
"Sagepaw? How do you know that name?"

riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: My Home and My Death Bed (Closed)   My Home and My Death Bed (Closed) EmptyFri Dec 23, 2016 3:58 pm

Cherrymist gritted her teeth at his hiss, shutting her eyes violently. Did he not remember her? Was this all a joke? She got a few steps closer to the tom, a bit afraid. "It's me, your sister, Cherrypaw..." she mewed, using her apprentice name. If that was the time he was lost then maybe he'd remember her by that name...

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: My Home and My Death Bed (Closed)   My Home and My Death Bed (Closed) EmptySun Dec 25, 2016 8:14 am

Sage shook his head in disbelief. "I-I don't have a sister," he mewed, trembling. Why was this she-cat's name bursting through in his mind, if he'd never heard it before today? He took at quivering step forward. "I don't have a sister," he repeated to himself, locking eyes with Cherrymist. Something about her seemed awfully familiar, like a half-formed memory in limbo. Something trapped inside.
"I DON'T HAVE A SISTER!" he yowled, tears brimming in his eyes. Almost without thinking, he raised an unsheathed paw and brought it down onto Cherrymist.
It was only when he felt his claws dig into her flesh when something sparked inside him, like a key opening a locked gate. And it was out of the gate that vague memories and names flooded him in a confusing tangle.

SkyClan.

Sunpaw.

Moonlight.

Tinylegs.

Magpiepaw.

Vixenheart.

Crowstar.

Cherrypaw.

Sister.

And somehow, out of the collage of names, connections and faces coming back to him, he put two and two together.
Suddenly, his eyes flew open in shock, tears rolling freely down his face. "Oh, oh, I'm s-so sorry!" he hastened apologetically. "You're..Cherrypaw. I'm Sage, and I was...Sagepaw, I think. And you're my sister. You're my sister. And Moonlight and Tinylegs...they're my... my parents, I think? And this was my home, isn't it? What was it called again?" he said softly, with a weak smiled. "I don't know how I knew that. I-I missed you."

What the pair didn't notice, however, was a certain she-cat with glittering green eyes high in the treetops above.

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: My Home and My Death Bed (Closed)   My Home and My Death Bed (Closed) EmptySun Dec 25, 2016 9:10 am

OOC: Ohhhhhhhhhhh

His words hurt her, they hurt so badly, and his last scream hurt more than even the claws that he brought down over her face, leaving her scarred probably. She whimpered and crouched away from him, but as some time passed, his scent of fear seemed to go and so, his memory came back. His words soothed her wounds and she touched noses with him, nuzzling him desperately. Not even she did notice the scent of someone else, stalking.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: My Home and My Death Bed (Closed)   My Home and My Death Bed (Closed) EmptySun Dec 25, 2016 10:05 am

Sage nuzzled his sister back, comforted by her embrace. After all he had done, how could she have forgiven him like that? He stepped back a little, looking her straight in the eye. "I'm sorry. I'm really, really sorry. The last thing I remembered was a storm and my name, when I woke up. I had no idea...I used to be part of your life. This was my home, and I had no idea. Cherrypaw...just, thank you. Thank you so much, sister."

Watching the whole scene play out from the uppermost branches of Highpine, Magpieclaw was fuming. The little piece of crowfood, Sage, wasn't dead. He wasn't a rouge no longer, and and from the looks of it, he was returning to SkyClan. He wasn't inherently bad, but that was exactly what made him a threat - sweet, kind, loyal, selfless Sagepaw would be a perfect candidate for a potential deputy - and she couldn't let that opportunity slip through.
Glancing around, the warrior spotted a small rock wedged between a fork in the branches. How it had gotten there, she had no idea, but that didn't matter. It was about the size of her head and looked heavy, and was conveniently suspended above Sagepaw. This opportunity was too good to pass up. The she-cat swiftly jumped down to a suitable position and shoved the rock as hard as she could, hurtling it towards the ground. She didn't wait to see what happened - too risky. At the soonest opportunity, the black-and-white figure darted through the treetops, far away.

CRASH! The yowl of pain was unmistakable, as was the ear-splitting crack as the rock collided with Sage's neck. He had no idea what had happened in that split second that seemed to go by in slow-motion, only the metallic taste of blood filling his mouth, dropping down his pelt. "CHERRY-" he screamed desperately, as his last few breaths cut him off. And in that second it took, only his corpse remained in his home. His home, his deathbed.

I'll see you on the other side, sister.

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: My Home and My Death Bed (Closed)   My Home and My Death Bed (Closed) EmptySun Dec 25, 2016 11:32 am

(I am not letting her get away with this...)

The too short moments she had with her brother passed so quick. She heard his scream and her heard clenched. Let it be me that is hurt in the process... she whispered in her mind. But she was unharmed, and Sagepaw reeked of death, of death and blood. And Cherrymist whipped around, now carefuk anout everything, willing to avenge her brother and forget for a moment about the ripping pain in her stomach. Her nose was sharper than ever, and she picked up the scent with ease. Magpieclaw...

She was about to leap. About to hurt her. About to lose her mind. But this was a race against the clock, no time to lose. Instead of atacking the she-cat, she fled to camp. The body could wait. Sagepaw would have understood...

(Feel free to reply, but I am making a new topic to tell Crowstar and maybe the she-cats fight in camp)

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Home and My Death Bed (Closed)   My Home and My Death Bed (Closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

My Home and My Death Bed (Closed)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Highpine-
Jump to: