Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

|:| crumbling snow plot |:| [Closed sign-ups]

Go down 
+2
ZakoBlue
Acorn
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Acorn

Acorn

Characters : |:| {E}mberheart |:| {S}quirreltuft |:| {D}eerpaw |:| {A}mberpaw |:| {H}ailkit |:|
Clan/Rank : |:| {E} Tc ; w |:| {S} rc ; yw |:| {D} wc ; app |:| {A} tc ; app |:| {H} rc ; kit |:|
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 477

|:| crumbling snow plot |:| [Closed sign-ups] Empty
PostSubject: |:| crumbling snow plot |:| [Closed sign-ups]   |:| crumbling snow plot |:| [Closed sign-ups] EmptyFri 16 Dec 2016 - 0:31

Would you like to be a part of innocent, shy Snowpaw becoming a victim of horrible things?

Yes, your evil inner self says?

Fantastic >;)

•••

The topic of Snowpaw witnessing her beloved brother, Heavypaw, brutally murdering a cat not much older than herself, will be closing soon. She will become even more quiet and subdued, and in her spare moments will cry herself to sleep. She'll blame the murder on herself—if she hadn't been there, it wouldn't have happened—because she'd never believe her littermate would do such a thing. Finally, the guilt will crawl up her insides, and she'll run, not knowing where she's going.

This is when the interesting part takes place.

Snow will meet an apprentice near Riverclan, and being scared and nearly unable to talk with fear, the tom will bring her back to camp. That will be up to Fishstar to decide if she can join or not, and if she does, her and the apprentice will become close friends. He'll be like her brother she left in Thunderclan. Then, she'll meet another tom—preferably in Windclan or Skyclan. He'll meet with her nearly every day, and she'll grow secretive and nervous.
Finally she'll become pregnant with kits, and because she knows that Riverclan is well aware she doesn't have a mate, she'll give them to another queen, a she-cat that had always been nice to her, but not too close, who will conveniently be having kits and extra milk at that point. She'll anxiously watch them grow up with pained eyes, and perhaps the tom she had originally been close to would know, and become jealous, and blackmail her or eventually just blurt out the truth.

Hope this applies to all your evil needs!

Characters needed:

•Apprentice she meets when running away (must be tom) > taken
•Forbidden love (must be tom) > open
•Queen nursing for Snow to give her kits to > taken

Side note: This is still just a plot in progress, and although it may seem complex, we can mainly just improvise for a lot of it :D

Since there are so few roles, please sign up quickly to get the one you want!

Code:
Which role you want:
Why you think you should have this role:

Pretty simple! Thank youuu ^^

Last edited by 12 snowy acorns on Sat 24 Dec 2016 - 21:37; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
ZakoBlue

ZakoBlue

Characters : [Fr] : Fracturedhawk | [T] : Thistlefall | [Fu] : Furzethroat | [H] : Hazefur | [P] : Poplarstripe
Clan/Rank : [RiverClan ~ W] : [WindClan ~ YW] : [WindClan ~ NAW] :[WindClan ~ YW] : [RiverClan ~ YW]
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 856

PostSubject: Re: |:| crumbling snow plot |:| [Closed sign-ups]   |:| crumbling snow plot |:| [Closed sign-ups] EmptyFri 16 Dec 2016 - 1:22

Which role you want: Apprentice she meets when running away (I've got Poplarpaw!)
Why you think you should have this role: Well, Poplar needs some events in his life to take place (for ranking up and just so he can get involved) and since they're around the same age I figured it could work. He's a little rebellious too, which makes sense because if he finds her at the border alone, and suggests taking her back to his camp cx

|:| crumbling snow plot |:| [Closed sign-ups] RHCP_smol|:| crumbling snow plot |:| [Closed sign-ups] RHCP2_smol|:| crumbling snow plot |:| [Closed sign-ups] RHCP4_smol

Character Pages
Back to top Go down
http://sloughcreek.boards.net
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: |:| crumbling snow plot |:| [Closed sign-ups]   |:| crumbling snow plot |:| [Closed sign-ups] EmptyFri 16 Dec 2016 - 8:01

I wonder whether I should keep Beetlekit to crush of Deerpaw or have him have kits with Snowpaw. He is the the most messed up medie child evah

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Characters : deceased: oreo ♀ [o], cloudkit ♂ [c], leopardkit ♂ [l], blizzardkit ♀ [bl], whitepaw ♀ [w], greygaze ♀ [g], sleek ♂ [s], icepaw ♂ [i], raven ♀ [r], darkpaw ♀ [d], blackpaw ♂ [b].
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 778

PostSubject: Re: |:| crumbling snow plot |:| [Closed sign-ups]   |:| crumbling snow plot |:| [Closed sign-ups] EmptyFri 16 Dec 2016 - 11:50

Which role you want: •Queen nursing for Snow to give her kits to
Why you think you should have this role: Because, I need to gain my experience in role playing and really need to spice things up.

Hope Golden Nugget appreciates this~
Back to top Go down
Acorn

Acorn

Characters : |:| {E}mberheart |:| {S}quirreltuft |:| {D}eerpaw |:| {A}mberpaw |:| {H}ailkit |:|
Clan/Rank : |:| {E} Tc ; w |:| {S} rc ; yw |:| {D} wc ; app |:| {A} tc ; app |:| {H} rc ; kit |:|
Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: |:| crumbling snow plot |:| [Closed sign-ups]   |:| crumbling snow plot |:| [Closed sign-ups] EmptyFri 16 Dec 2016 - 13:05

@ZakoBlue: Awesome! That would be perfect. If he's rebellious, he could be off on his own, which would make the plot more interesting ^^

@JingleBuns: Sadly, since I've made it so Deerpaw will have no mate when she grows up *wipes tear* cause of her father, I think he'd be great for Snowpaw—it'd make it double the forbidden-ness, and they would make some very purdy forbidden babies together.

@1ChristmasHamster: Cool—so it would be Greypaw, right? The kits might look sort of like her, too—which would make things even more confusing :D

Alright, guys, thanks for signing up! I'll pm you one by one when the topics are posted and the plot starts.

We just need one more sign-up for the forbidden love.

Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4841

PostSubject: Re: |:| crumbling snow plot |:| [Closed sign-ups]   |:| crumbling snow plot |:| [Closed sign-ups] EmptyTue 20 Dec 2016 - 22:05

Which role you want: Forbidden love (Tom)
Why you think you should have this role: Because I was looking for a good plot, and this is perfect. I have a spot cleared up and I will be making a cat for this. He will be in Windclan, and be the sweetest thing snowpaw could dream of.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
Acorn

Acorn

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: |:| crumbling snow plot |:| [Closed sign-ups]   |:| crumbling snow plot |:| [Closed sign-ups] EmptyWed 21 Dec 2016 - 21:09

@4MapleElves: Awesome, sounds perfect!!! Please hurry it up, though, the plot'll need to hurry up.

Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4841

PostSubject: Re: |:| crumbling snow plot |:| [Closed sign-ups]   |:| crumbling snow plot |:| [Closed sign-ups] EmptyThu 22 Dec 2016 - 23:14

He has been accepted!

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 1001

PostSubject: Re: |:| crumbling snow plot |:| [Closed sign-ups]   |:| crumbling snow plot |:| [Closed sign-ups] EmptyThu 22 Dec 2016 - 23:18

Which role you want: Forbidden Love
Why you think you should have this role: Because Dusky needs some drama in his life.

Oh my cat is Duskstorm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: |:| crumbling snow plot |:| [Closed sign-ups]   |:| crumbling snow plot |:| [Closed sign-ups] Empty

Back to top Go down

|:| crumbling snow plot |:| [Closed sign-ups]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Plotting Pages-
Jump to: