Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Tumbling, Tumbling [closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

Tumbling, Tumbling [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Tumbling, Tumbling [closed]   Tumbling, Tumbling [closed] EmptyThu 8 Dec 2016 - 14:05

Sleetfang crept by the creekside, his gray coat blending in with the stones. He hadn't been able to sleep, so while the rest of the Clan dozed, he'd slipped out of camp and followed the river downstream as far as it would take him. The creek was wide and swollen, foaming up where the water crashed against the rocks, and it glimmered silver in the moonlight.

He could scent the SkyClan border markings on the other side, but would SkyClan miss a few minnows? The water was there's. Trees grew up from SkyClan's side of the border, tall pines and thin poplars, moonlight shining in silver patches through the canopy. They could keep their birds, and RiverClan would keep their fish.

Ah, but it wasn't a fish he spied... A vole drank from the cool water, half-hidden in the grass. It looked fat for leaf-bare.

SkyClan wouldn't miss another vole either. Sleetfang bunched up his muscles, ready to pounce.

Tumbling, Tumbling [closed] I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 1001

PostSubject: Re: Tumbling, Tumbling [closed]   Tumbling, Tumbling [closed] EmptyThu 8 Dec 2016 - 23:13

Sunblaze had not been able to sleep and decided to patrol the border. She didn't notice the other RiverClan warrior but she did notice how beautiful the forest was. As she picked up the scent of a water vole she thought. That one's mine! she licked her lips as she got in to the hunting crouch ready to pounce. Precisely as soon as she leaped so did the other oblivious warrior.

OOC: Make them collide in midair.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Tumbling, Tumbling [closed]   Tumbling, Tumbling [closed] EmptyFri 9 Dec 2016 - 12:17

One second later, and he would've had it. He would've had it. One moment, Sleetfang was launching himself through the air, claws outstretched, and the next... oof! A flash of stars in his vision. Sleetfang went flailing into the creek with a splash and the vole, that precious fat vole, went skittering into the undergrowth.

He pulled himself out of the water with a low groan of pain and frustration, his fur dripping wet and his head pounding from the collision. "Ow! By all the stars...!" Was he being attacked? Was it a fox? A badger? A SkyClan patrol?

His eyes locked on the other warrior, lowering into a guarded crouch. No, just one, a she-cat. He was on SkyClan's side of the creek now, but he wasn't going to tuck tail and run, not after losing his prey. "Am I being attacked, or is that how they make friends in SkyClan? Tackling?" he asked in a low tone of bemusement, flicking his whiskers. "You spoiled my catch."

Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tumbling, Tumbling [closed]   Tumbling, Tumbling [closed] EmptyFri 9 Dec 2016 - 12:22

"Oww!" Sunblaze squealed as they collided. Surrendering Sunblaze just sat down amused and not showing any kind of hostility. "No silly! We just happened to be hunting the same prey." There was a glint of amusement in her eyes. Wait a second was she flirting with this tom of another clan? "Hey, it was my catch as well!" she flicked his ear with her tail.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Tumbling, Tumbling [closed]   Tumbling, Tumbling [closed] EmptyFri 9 Dec 2016 - 13:00

Sleetfang was almost caught off guard by her instant relaxed friendliness. Another cat might've leaped at him just as easily. Well, he wouldn't complain about his pelt not getting shredded... He eased up and sat up straight to run his tongue over his fur. He wouldn't complain about a friendly she-cat either, and certainly not such a pretty tabby. "Then you spoiled both our catches?" he teased as she flicked at his ear, the guarded hostility melting away from his voice. "Shouldn't you be chasing me off right about now?"

Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tumbling, Tumbling [closed]   Tumbling, Tumbling [closed] EmptyFri 9 Dec 2016 - 13:06

SUnblaze giggled when he teased her. "Fine i messed up both our catches." But when he asked about chasing she felt a bit guilty. "Well you haven't crossed the border yet so we haven't broken any rules." There was something she liked about this RiverClan tom and she had a strange feeling about it. Is it his looks, personality or maybe silliness. Or all? She couldn't make up her mind but decided to go along with the flow. "What's your name?" she asked. "Mine's Sunblaze." Her name was a bit boyish but she didn't really mind that much.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Tumbling, Tumbling [closed]   Tumbling, Tumbling [closed] EmptyFri 9 Dec 2016 - 14:03

"Your name suits you," he answered with a purr and flick of his tail. He couldn't help but admire the splash of white and ginger fur. "My name's Sleetfang. A pleasure to meet you." Not what he'd say about most rival Clan cats, but he could make an exception here and there. "When I was an apprentice, the elders used to tell me SkyClan cats had legs like frogs and teeth like rats. I'm glad they're a prettier sight in real life."

Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tumbling, Tumbling [closed]   Tumbling, Tumbling [closed] EmptyFri 9 Dec 2016 - 14:29

"Yours does too." She replied but when he mentioned the elders she laughed. "Really? My mother told me in the nursery ShadowClan and RiverClan warriors ate kits! But i bet you that it was just to keep me in camp." Her amber eyes reflected off the moonlight as she gazed into the handsome tom's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Tumbling, Tumbling [closed]   Tumbling, Tumbling [closed] EmptyFri 9 Dec 2016 - 16:18

He met her gaze evenly. Amber eyes. Pretty eyes. "I wouldn't be so sure," Sleetfang purred. "Maybe your mother was right. I could be dangerous."

Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tumbling, Tumbling [closed]   Tumbling, Tumbling [closed] EmptyFri 9 Dec 2016 - 16:59

Sunblaze gave him a playful look. "Oh no! Sleetfang the RiverClan warrior is going to gobble me up!" Sunblaze teased enjoying this time with the unsuspected tom.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Tumbling, Tumbling [closed]   Tumbling, Tumbling [closed] EmptySat 10 Dec 2016 - 12:38

He purred at the kit-like antics. With a playful pounce, he leaped the creek to cross the border. What was that about chasing him away earlier? "Grr."

Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Tumbling, Tumbling [closed]   Tumbling, Tumbling [closed] EmptySat 10 Dec 2016 - 13:24

"Aaah!" Sunblaze squealed as he crossed the border and growled? She didn't even really care or notice that he crossed it was about being with him. Her play kit-like instincts ruffled up and she went. "Grr." back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tumbling, Tumbling [closed]   Tumbling, Tumbling [closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Tumbling, Tumbling [closed]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Territory :: Moonlit Creek-
Jump to: