Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Blood on my paws (open for any clan)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Blood on my paws (open for any clan) Empty
PostSubject: Blood on my paws (open for any clan)   Blood on my paws (open for any clan) EmptyWed 7 Dec 2016 - 23:15

Eagleheart is a young Skyclan warrior. He is ambitious and a heavily devoted Skyclanner. For a long time he has wrestled with his dark, war-thirsty side. After his forbidden romance goes badly, the dark side starts to win. One day, when out on a patrol by himself, he runs into a cat from another clan. The two become engaged in battle because Eagleheart doesn't even think to talk to the other cat, only take them out. Not meaning to he kills the other cat and is left to wrestle with his inner demons.
Looking for someone who is willing to have their cat die.
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2222

PostSubject: Re: Blood on my paws (open for any clan)   Blood on my paws (open for any clan) EmptyThu 8 Dec 2016 - 2:22

Wouldn't it be funny if that cat was Hazeflight.Maybe he could go kill Jaguar,she's always annoying clan cats and is always trying to get into fights with them.She's just that evil kinda cat who everyone wants to know but will totally regret later.

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
brackendawn | skyclan | tier two warrior | 20/80 | #cc9966
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier one warrior | 30/80 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

Blood on my paws (open for any clan) Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 1001

PostSubject: Re: Blood on my paws (open for any clan)   Blood on my paws (open for any clan) EmptyThu 8 Dec 2016 - 2:28

Wait no don't kill Jaguar yet! I'd rather make it juicy and make Midnight kill her for betraying her at kithood . Wtf is EdgeClan?
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Blood on my paws (open for any clan)   Blood on my paws (open for any clan) EmptyThu 8 Dec 2016 - 2:35

Double team her!She'll be like but Midnight he's a clan cat let's kill him mother and daughter,together!She'll end up saying something really totally insane and messed up.Just like Hazeflight when she gets over protective,no wonder that cat joined EdgeClanCos' that's just the sorta cat Jaguar is.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Blood on my paws (open for any clan)   Blood on my paws (open for any clan) EmptyThu 8 Dec 2016 - 7:30

See, Eagleheart wouldn't car much about killing a rogue and killing Hazeflight would be too much.. He's not THAT evil
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Blood on my paws (open for any clan)   Blood on my paws (open for any clan) EmptyThu 8 Dec 2016 - 12:05

I would never kill Hazeflight!It would be funny though.I don't really have any other cats then who I wouldn't mind having killed.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood on my paws (open for any clan)   Blood on my paws (open for any clan) Empty

Back to top Go down

Blood on my paws (open for any clan)
Page 1 of 1