Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Sleetpaw, Stormpaw, and Snakepaw's Warrior Ceremony

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fish
Former Staff
Former Staff
Fish

Characters : they dead.
Clan/Rank : former RC leader | former site moderator
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 1202

Sleetpaw, Stormpaw, and Snakepaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Sleetpaw, Stormpaw, and Snakepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Sleetpaw, Stormpaw, and Snakepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue 6 Dec 2016 - 15:00

"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the willow branch for a Clan meeting!" Fishstar shouted.

Sleetpaw, Stormpaw, and Snakepaw's Warrior Ceremony 6e4deea343f5a23686845b3e041231bb
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Sleetpaw, Stormpaw, and Snakepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Sleetpaw, Stormpaw, and Snakepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue 6 Dec 2016 - 15:06

He'd never felt a nicer sting.

Sleetpaw padded out toward the middle of the clearing, head held high, as if to flaunt his new cuts and matted fur. Cobwebs were plastered across his flank and bound tight around his legs where he'd been clawed and bitten, already staining with new blood, but he felt invigorated as he took his place underneath the willow branch where Fishstar perched.

Sleetpaw, Stormpaw, and Snakepaw's Warrior Ceremony I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: Sleetpaw, Stormpaw, and Snakepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Sleetpaw, Stormpaw, and Snakepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue 6 Dec 2016 - 16:08

Shellwater watched with a smile as Sleetpaw strutted up to take his place- it was about time the tom got his name.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Fish
Former Staff
Former Staff
Fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Sleetpaw, Stormpaw, and Snakepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Sleetpaw, Stormpaw, and Snakepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue 6 Dec 2016 - 20:36

Stormpaw and Snakepaw exited the apprentice den and sat below their adoptive mother. Stormpaw knew what was happening, and the anticipation was clear in his eyes, but Snakepaw looked more tired than excited. The prospect of having more duties didn't excite him all that much. He supposed it was cool that he'd be able to tell apprentices off, though..

Once the three apprentices of the hour had arrived, Fishstar said, "Sleetpaw, Stormpaw, and Snakepaw, please step forward."

Sleetpaw, Stormpaw, and Snakepaw's Warrior Ceremony 6e4deea343f5a23686845b3e041231bb
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Sleetpaw, Stormpaw, and Snakepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Sleetpaw, Stormpaw, and Snakepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue 6 Dec 2016 - 20:40

Sleetpaw turned and met Shellwater's gaze, flicking his ears with a cocky purr of acknowledgment, and then turned back to look up at Fishstar. He'd waited his entire life for this day... Right now, it took all the warrior in him not to shake like a kit getting his apprentice name. The tom stepped forward for all the Clan, side by side with Snakepaw and Stormpaw.

Back to top Go down
Fish
Former Staff
Former Staff
Fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Sleetpaw, Stormpaw, and Snakepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Sleetpaw, Stormpaw, and Snakepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue 6 Dec 2016 - 20:56

"I, Fishstar," she started, eyes sweeping over Sleetpaw and her sons, "leader of RiverClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on these apprentices. They have trained hard to learn the ways of your noble code, and I commend them to you as warriors in turn. Do you all promise to uphold the warrior code, and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your lives?"

Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Sleetpaw, Stormpaw, and Snakepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Sleetpaw, Stormpaw, and Snakepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue 6 Dec 2016 - 20:58

"I do," he answered without a moment of hesitation, eyes burning bright.

Back to top Go down
Fish
Former Staff
Former Staff
Fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Sleetpaw, Stormpaw, and Snakepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Sleetpaw, Stormpaw, and Snakepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyWed 7 Dec 2016 - 8:19

"I do," Stormpaw and Snakepaw said in unison.

"Then by the powers of StarClan," Fishstar went on, glancing up at the sky, "I give you your warrior names. Sleetpaw, Stormpaw, and Snakepaw, from this day forth, you shall be known as Sleetfang, Stormheart, and Snakegaze. RiverClan honours your loyalty, determination, and battle-courage." With that, she leaped down off of the willow branch to congratulate them.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sleetpaw, Stormpaw, and Snakepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Sleetpaw, Stormpaw, and Snakepaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Sleetpaw, Stormpaw, and Snakepaw's Warrior Ceremony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Camp :: Willow Branch :: RiverClan Ceremonies :: Warrior Ceremonies-
Jump to: