Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Mottle for WindClan MCA

Go down 
+10
Fish
Icee
Sleepy
addie ♥
Maple
hamster
Sombra
Clover
Reaper King
Honey Badger
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7392

Mottle for WindClan MCA Empty
PostSubject: Mottle for WindClan MCA   Mottle for WindClan MCA EmptySun Nov 27, 2016 11:07 pm

Cat Name: Mottlekit - paw - leaf (subject to change)

Clan: WindClan

What are the duties of a medicine cat: The duty of a Medicine Cat is, as most Warriors may see it, a job of healing. It is their job to keep the Clan healthy when sickness is about and to keep all generators of warriors - from kits to the elders - well such as making sure the birth of new kits are healthy and safe for the mothers while taking care of the elders such as checking them for flees...Or sending unruly apprentices who are in trouble to do it for them. But this is only the tip of what they do. The Medicine Cat of a Clan and their apprentice serves as wisdom for the leader of the Clan to turn to in times of trouble as they communicate with StarClan (and the Medicine Cat of the other Clans) every half moon and are often the ones that StarClan sends omens and signs to - and if the leader are the receiver of the omens/signs, the medicine cats serve to help the leaders understand them.

What you would do with this position: As a Medicine Cat, I would do my best to uphold all of the codes that they are bound to serve. I would do what I can to help my Clan while keeping the ideals of a Medicine Cat true to heart and working to make no enemies against the other Clans. I would not abuse this power nor would I break any code or knowingly leave my Clan when they need me the most. All in all, I will strive to be the best Medicine Cat that I could manage and would work hard to leave WindClan in good paws when my time as Medicine Cat is up.

Why you think you deserve this position: I have been a long time member of the site, being a medicine cat once before for the clan of RiverClan before the reboot. I know the duties that they are bound to serve and will uphold them to the best of my abilities. And, while truthfully I have just returned from a long hiatus, I swear to do my best to stay active and not let WindClan and those who rely and recommend me for this position down.

Recommendations: Pika, Coon, Clover, Tawny, Black Mamba, Maple, Thin, Sleepy, Icee, Fish, Ash

Mottle for WindClan MCA ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats

Last edited by Badger on Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:15 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mottle for WindClan MCA   Mottle for WindClan MCA EmptySun Nov 27, 2016 11:07 pm

RECOMMEND
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9983

PostSubject: Re: Mottle for WindClan MCA   Mottle for WindClan MCA EmptySun Nov 27, 2016 11:07 pm

Recommendo

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: Mottle for WindClan MCA   Mottle for WindClan MCA EmptySun Nov 27, 2016 11:48 pm

Recommend bc I recommend everybody ;3

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

PostSubject: Re: Mottle for WindClan MCA   Mottle for WindClan MCA EmptyMon Nov 28, 2016 3:36 am

recommendo

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

Mottle for WindClan MCA Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Characters : deceased: oreo ♀ [o], cloudkit ♂ [c], leopardkit ♂ [l], blizzardkit ♀ [bl], whitepaw ♀ [w], greygaze ♀ [g], sleek ♂ [s], icepaw ♂ [i], raven ♀ [r], darkpaw ♀ [d], blackpaw ♂ [b].
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 778

PostSubject: Re: Mottle for WindClan MCA   Mottle for WindClan MCA EmptyMon Nov 28, 2016 4:39 am

Mememememememe! I recommend!
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4841

PostSubject: Re: Mottle for WindClan MCA   Mottle for WindClan MCA EmptyMon Nov 28, 2016 7:09 am

RECOMEND!!! Tongue

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: Mottle for WindClan MCA   Mottle for WindClan MCA EmptyMon Nov 28, 2016 9:37 am

Recommended~ <3
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Mottle for WindClan MCA   Mottle for WindClan MCA EmptyMon Nov 28, 2016 11:59 am

Recommended!

Mottle for WindClan MCA I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

PostSubject: Re: Mottle for WindClan MCA   Mottle for WindClan MCA EmptyMon Nov 28, 2016 12:01 pm

Recommend

Mottle for WindClan MCA N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Fish
Former Staff
Former Staff
Fish

Characters : they dead.
Clan/Rank : former RC leader | former site moderator
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 1202

PostSubject: Re: Mottle for WindClan MCA   Mottle for WindClan MCA EmptyMon Nov 28, 2016 12:09 pm

Recommendo. ;>

Mottle for WindClan MCA 6e4deea343f5a23686845b3e041231bb
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: Mottle for WindClan MCA   Mottle for WindClan MCA EmptyMon Nov 28, 2016 2:05 pm

Recccccccccccccommendo!

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: Mottle for WindClan MCA   Mottle for WindClan MCA EmptyMon Nov 28, 2016 3:53 pm

ebu recommends

Mottle for WindClan MCA PDt1Qqd Mottle for WindClan MCA Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: Mottle for WindClan MCA   Mottle for WindClan MCA EmptyMon Nov 28, 2016 4:34 pm

Recommended

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
Mottle for WindClan MCA 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Characters : Twistedtail (T), Pigeonstorm (P), Lightkit (L)
Clan/Rank : (T) Experienced Warrior (P) NAW
Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: Mottle for WindClan MCA   Mottle for WindClan MCA EmptyMon Nov 28, 2016 4:56 pm

reccomewnfe
yes I recommend

If someone knows the remedy to this curse, please send help.
Mottle for WindClan MCA Mountains-gif
I like clouds.
~Twistedtail||Littlepaw|Pigeonstorm||Yinpaw||An ~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mottle for WindClan MCA   Mottle for WindClan MCA Empty

Back to top Go down

Mottle for WindClan MCA
Page 1 of 1