Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Patrol for Friends. (Open to all cats of RC)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill, Bugkit
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T3, (B)WC/K
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5911

Patrol for Friends. (Open to all cats of RC) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patrol for Friends. (Open to all cats of RC)   Patrol for Friends. (Open to all cats of RC) - Page 2 EmptyMon 21 Nov 2016 - 8:21

Nodding at what Fracturedhawk said, she looked to the other apprentices. Petalpaw had been hunting a lot lately and although competing sounded fun, she had to admit that she was a bit tired. "I'm okay, thanks for asking," the sweet she-cat meowed to Icepaw and stayed where she was next to the warrior.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Patrol for Friends. (Open to all cats of RC) - Page 2 VHQrlk5
Patrol for Friends. (Open to all cats of RC) - Page 2 1QYZaRo

Patrol for Friends. (Open to all cats of RC) - Page 2 Molex311
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 1001

PostSubject: Re: Patrol for Friends. (Open to all cats of RC)   Patrol for Friends. (Open to all cats of RC) - Page 2 EmptyMon 21 Nov 2016 - 12:49

"Oh well never mind then!" Icepaw replied still keeping up her bubbly spirit.

(Short post)
Back to top Go down
ZakoBlue

ZakoBlue

Characters : [Fr] : Fracturedhawk | [T] : Thistlefall | [Fu] : Furzethroat | [H] : Hazefur | [P] : Poplarstripe
Clan/Rank : [RiverClan ~ W] : [WindClan ~ YW] : [WindClan ~ NAW] :[WindClan ~ YW] : [RiverClan ~ YW]
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 856

PostSubject: Re: Patrol for Friends. (Open to all cats of RC)   Patrol for Friends. (Open to all cats of RC) - Page 2 EmptyMon 21 Nov 2016 - 17:07

Fracturedhawk glanced between the apprentices, noticing Petalpaw's lack in participation. "Come on, why don't we fish?" He beckoned, and padded up closer to the flowing currents of the river. It took all his apprentice to learn how to fish, and the warrior planned on using it to his best potential right about now.

Patrol for Friends. (Open to all cats of RC) - Page 2 RHCP_smolPatrol for Friends. (Open to all cats of RC) - Page 2 RHCP2_smolPatrol for Friends. (Open to all cats of RC) - Page 2 RHCP4_smol

Character Pages
Back to top Go down
http://sloughcreek.boards.net
hamster

hamster

Characters : deceased: oreo ♀ [o], cloudkit ♂ [c], leopardkit ♂ [l], blizzardkit ♀ [bl], whitepaw ♀ [w], greygaze ♀ [g], sleek ♂ [s], icepaw ♂ [i], raven ♀ [r], darkpaw ♀ [d], blackpaw ♂ [b].
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 778

PostSubject: Re: Patrol for Friends. (Open to all cats of RC)   Patrol for Friends. (Open to all cats of RC) - Page 2 EmptyTue 22 Nov 2016 - 3:41

"I'm only willing to fish if it involves my paws, not swimming." Greypaw replied. She dipped her paw into the water and tried to fish.

OOC: Fracturedhawk is Greypaw's mentor. Teach her how to fish!
Back to top Go down
ZakoBlue

ZakoBlue

Characters : [Fr] : Fracturedhawk | [T] : Thistlefall | [Fu] : Furzethroat | [H] : Hazefur | [P] : Poplarstripe
Clan/Rank : [RiverClan ~ W] : [WindClan ~ YW] : [WindClan ~ NAW] :[WindClan ~ YW] : [RiverClan ~ YW]
Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Patrol for Friends. (Open to all cats of RC)   Patrol for Friends. (Open to all cats of RC) - Page 2 EmptyTue 22 Nov 2016 - 6:04

(OOC~ Oh he is? I wish someone told me!))

<<>>

Fracturedhawk glanced at Greypaw, he had just recently become a warrior and already an apprentice had beeb thrown at him. He smiled down at the younger cat. "Fishing huh? You won't be getting your entire pelt wet, which I'm sure you like to hear." He said, chuckling slightly. "Here, let me show you." The young warrior moved up closer to the river bank, and watched the flowing waters patiently, waiting for a flick of silver to roll over his vision.

Then, a flash, Fracturedhawk moved quickly, shoving his fore paw into the cool waters below him. He felt the slippery beast slip by his paw, and before it could get away, he hooked his unsheathed claws to the side, giving him a grip on the fish. He brought his paw out from the water, the fish flipping wildly from where it stuck. The warrior flung it on the grass to the side, and quickly delivered a killing blow so it wouldn't flop back into the water.

Now looking at Greypaw he smiled, "that's the way I was taught, you can also use your teeth. I'll be right beside you if you need help, ask me anything."

Patrol for Friends. (Open to all cats of RC) - Page 2 RHCP_smolPatrol for Friends. (Open to all cats of RC) - Page 2 RHCP2_smolPatrol for Friends. (Open to all cats of RC) - Page 2 RHCP4_smol

Character Pages
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Characters : deceased: oreo ♀ [o], cloudkit ♂ [c], leopardkit ♂ [l], blizzardkit ♀ [bl], whitepaw ♀ [w], greygaze ♀ [g], sleek ♂ [s], icepaw ♂ [i], raven ♀ [r], darkpaw ♀ [d], blackpaw ♂ [b].
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Patrol for Friends. (Open to all cats of RC)   Patrol for Friends. (Open to all cats of RC) - Page 2 EmptyTue 22 Nov 2016 - 6:45

"Wow! I'll try it out" she waited just as her mentor had done and watched for the speck of silver. It swam towards Greypaw and she stuck her fore paw into the water clumsily and almost fell in. "OOf." She said.
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill, Bugkit
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T3, (B)WC/K
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5911

PostSubject: Re: Patrol for Friends. (Open to all cats of RC)   Patrol for Friends. (Open to all cats of RC) - Page 2 EmptyTue 22 Nov 2016 - 8:12

Petalpaw nodded to Fracturedhawk and followed him down to the river bank. Watching in awe, the apprentice took mental notes on how he fished and let out a meow of laughter when he caught a fish. "Good catch!" she meowed with a smile and watched as Greypaw went to go try for himself. "Maybe try balancing your wait more," Petalpaw commented after Greypaw almost slipped in. Padding over to the water, she crouched down in the fishing crouch. Gracefully swiping her paw through the water, she didn't manage to catch a fish but it was a good visual for her clan-mates. "Like that."

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Patrol for Friends. (Open to all cats of RC) - Page 2 VHQrlk5
Patrol for Friends. (Open to all cats of RC) - Page 2 1QYZaRo

Patrol for Friends. (Open to all cats of RC) - Page 2 Molex311
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Patrol for Friends. (Open to all cats of RC)   Patrol for Friends. (Open to all cats of RC) - Page 2 EmptyTue 22 Nov 2016 - 10:38

OOC: This is Icepaw's last topic.
Back to top Go down
Fish
Former Staff
Former Staff
Fish

Characters : they dead.
Clan/Rank : former RC leader | former site moderator
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 1202

PostSubject: Re: Patrol for Friends. (Open to all cats of RC)   Patrol for Friends. (Open to all cats of RC) - Page 2 EmptyTue 22 Nov 2016 - 11:26

A noisy rustling erupted from a cluster of reeds nearby the fishing cats, and then Stormpaw leaped out of it. He swiveled his head towards the bushes he'd just emerged from, and a second later, Snakepaw squeezed through the dense vegetation.

"I knew I'd beat you to the river," Stormpaw gloated. "You're about as fast as a turtle."

"And you're as dumb and reckless as a fish," Snakepaw shot back, giving his pelt a shake to rid it of the dew it had picked up while running.

Sniffing amusingly, Stormpaw turned towards the other RiverClan cats who were busily hopping in and out of the water, searching for fish. He padded over to where Petalpaw was standing. "Hey, hope you don't mind, but I'm joinin' in with you guys. My brother's really boring to hang around with."

A couple of fox-lengths away, Snakepaw dipped one paw experimentally into the water. He immediately recoiled, the fur on his neck bristling. "Great StarClan, that's cold," he hissed.

Patrol for Friends. (Open to all cats of RC) - Page 2 6e4deea343f5a23686845b3e041231bb
Back to top Go down
ZakoBlue

ZakoBlue

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Patrol for Friends. (Open to all cats of RC)   Patrol for Friends. (Open to all cats of RC) - Page 2 EmptyTue 22 Nov 2016 - 15:06

Fracturedhawk purred as Petalpaw advised his apprentice, "yes, Petalpaw's right, make sure you've got your balance checked before lunging for a fish." He restated, making sure Greypaw had it down.

Then, a rather loud rustling came from behind him. The young warrior flicked his ears, glancing between the two apprentices that came crashing towards the group that was already here. He smiled, and dipped his head, he didn't know these two too well, but had heard their names as Stormpaw and Snakepaw. Fracturedhawk watched as Snakepaw padded up to the river bank and dipped his paw in, and held back a chuckle as he recoiled. Of course it's cold.

Character Pages
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Patrol for Friends. (Open to all cats of RC)   Patrol for Friends. (Open to all cats of RC) - Page 2 EmptyWed 23 Nov 2016 - 1:14

The apprentice regained her balance and swiped at the water again when she saw the specks of silver dart toward her. Her claws hooked on a tiny minnow and she gobbled it up in one bite. "That was good!" She said while chewing.
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Patrol for Friends. (Open to all cats of RC)   Patrol for Friends. (Open to all cats of RC) - Page 2 EmptyThu 24 Nov 2016 - 1:42

OOC: Warrior code Grey must feed queens and elders first!

IC:"Im gonna catch the most!" Icepaw said lifting her head as a trout swam by. She hooked her claws into it and pushed it onto the bank and with a blow to its neck it was dead. Icepaw got up with the fish in her mouth and carried it over to her pile of fish by the shore. She beamed with pride as she dropped it into the pile.
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Patrol for Friends. (Open to all cats of RC)   Patrol for Friends. (Open to all cats of RC) - Page 2 EmptyThu 24 Nov 2016 - 1:50

OoC: It's a patrol, not a hunting patrol.

IC: Greypaw sneered and held her head high, she was gonna show her that she was just as good as Icepaw. The grey cat focused the water for tiny specks of silver and swiped her paw into the water when she saw it. The minnow bounce around in her paw and she gripped it hard, but it landed back in the water with a splash and embarrassment flooded inside her.
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Patrol for Friends. (Open to all cats of RC)   Patrol for Friends. (Open to all cats of RC) - Page 2 EmptyThu 24 Nov 2016 - 2:01

OOC: Um well it was meant to be a hunting patrol since I made it. But still feed queens and elders first!

IC: "Its okay." Icepaw said to Greypaw calming down a bit. "Don't worry everyone makes mistakes." Her icy blue eyes flashed her a smile that only she could tell.

(Shortay POst)
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Patrol for Friends. (Open to all cats of RC)   Patrol for Friends. (Open to all cats of RC) - Page 2 EmptyThu 24 Nov 2016 - 2:21

OOC: ooooh.

IC: Greypaw slowly nodded and decided to go downstream, perhaps there were more fish there. She practices again and again until she could always successfully caught a fish. I got it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Patrol for Friends. (Open to all cats of RC)   Patrol for Friends. (Open to all cats of RC) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Patrol for Friends. (Open to all cats of RC)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next