Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Amberlight's Elder and Name Changing Ceremony

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

Amberlight's Elder and Name Changing Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Amberlight's Elder and Name Changing Ceremony   Amberlight's Elder and Name Changing Ceremony EmptyFri Nov 18, 2016 9:30 am

Blizzardshine climbed onto the Highrock rather slowly and ears low. This was a hard time for her, having to hold this specific ceremony. Now, she wouldn’t mind to see Amberlight joining the elders if it was because she was old enough to do so…but doing it for this specific reason… “All cats old enough to catch their own prey gather under the Highrock for a clan meeting”.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: Amberlight's Elder and Name Changing Ceremony   Amberlight's Elder and Name Changing Ceremony EmptyFri Nov 18, 2016 9:40 am

Pinewhisker emerged fro his den, shouldering his sister, whose eyes were fixed on the ground. The two cats walkednwordlessly but a fierce protectiveness could be deduced from their postures as they joined the cats. Pinewhisker looked up at Blizzardshine with a dry face and moved his eyes to watch over his siter, who was crouched on the ground, squinting between her paws at nothing in particular.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Amberlight's Elder and Name Changing Ceremony   Amberlight's Elder and Name Changing Ceremony EmptyFri Nov 18, 2016 9:43 am

Blizzardshine had to hold back the tears in her eyes, taking a deep breath to calm herself down before continuing “Amberlight, please, step forward” Sadness was clear in her voice as she spoke.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Amberlight's Elder and Name Changing Ceremony   Amberlight's Elder and Name Changing Ceremony EmptyFri Nov 18, 2016 9:59 am

Pinewhisker lifted his head but noticed hus sister only twitching with angst but staying still. Of course, she was so unsure of who she really was, with all of those names. It was about time she got a real name. He nudged her forward and saw the glimmer of protest in her eyes, followed by dark acceptance as she came forward under the eyes of the cats, hunched and fearfull.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Amberlight's Elder and Name Changing Ceremony   Amberlight's Elder and Name Changing Ceremony EmptyFri Nov 18, 2016 10:17 am

Blizzardshine lowered her head “Under normal conditions I would ask you if you want to join the elder’s den, but in your condition I don’t really know if I will be able to get an answer” She looked at her former apprentice and her brother with sad eyes “I know that you can’t carry out the duties of a warrior anymore, and because of that I’m forced to take matters into my own paws and make you join them way earlier than any of us would’ve liked you to. If you get better I’ll consider the option of letting you regain your title as warrior” She really hoped that she would get better, but something deep within her told her otherwise…She shook her head a bit to get rid of such dark thought that were so unusual for her before continuing, knowing that Amberlight needed a new name, one that she could remember and that fitted her.

“Spirits of StarClan, you know every cat by name. I ask you now to take away the name from the cat you see before you, for it no longer stands for what she is. By the authority given to me by the clan during our leader’s delicate health state and lack of deputy, and with the approval of our warrior ancestors, I give this cat a new name. From this moment on she will be known as Fadedlight, for her faded memories" She could feel her eyes getting full of tears as she spoke, leaping down from the Highrock and dismissing the clan as she padded towards the siblings “I’m so sorry…for not being there when you needed me the most” She said almost in a whisper, looking at the ground. She felt guilty for this, as she felt like she could’ve done something to avoid her getting captured by the twolegs.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Amberlight's Elder and Name Changing Ceremony   Amberlight's Elder and Name Changing Ceremony EmptyFri Nov 18, 2016 10:31 am

Fadedlight

Pinewhisker looked to the she-cat as she recieved her new name, his eyes burning with tears. On the other hand, Fadedlight lifted her head and took in the sight around her for the first time. She finally knew who she was, and that gave her hope. She retreated from the sadness around her to the elders' den her brother had told her about, in the hollow log filled with soft moss. She curled down, looking through the opening at the disbanding cats, going back to their bussiness.

Pinewhiskwr padded up to Blizzardshine as she jumped from her spot. He was out of words for a few moments,  ut he found his courage to talk to the she-cat about his sister's delicate state of mind. "It wasn't your fault." he tried to comfort her, but his voice was dry as he looked at her again. "I never believed in StarClan. They took her away and did that to her as a punishment. And so for Galepaw. But she eas more unlucky." 

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amberlight's Elder and Name Changing Ceremony   Amberlight's Elder and Name Changing Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Amberlight's Elder and Name Changing Ceremony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Camp :: Highrock :: ThunderClan Ceremonies :: Elder Ceremonies-
Jump to: