Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

We're going on a trip... {PATROL)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

We're going on a trip... {PATROL) Empty
PostSubject: We're going on a trip... {PATROL)   We're going on a trip... {PATROL) EmptyWed 16 Nov 2016 - 3:52

(Patrol topic btw)

Lakepaw looked around, wondering if anyone was willing to go on patrol with him. He hoped so, cause he wanted to do his first patrol! He was filled to the brim with excitement at the thought of finally leaving the camp with the older warriors and fellow apprentices.

hamster

Characters : deceased: oreo ♀ [o], cloudkit ♂ [c], leopardkit ♂ [l], blizzardkit ♀ [bl], whitepaw ♀ [w], greygaze ♀ [g], sleek ♂ [s], icepaw ♂ [i], raven ♀ [r], darkpaw ♀ [d], blackpaw ♂ [b].
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 778

PostSubject: Re: We're going on a trip... {PATROL)   We're going on a trip... {PATROL) EmptyWed 16 Nov 2016 - 3:56

Greypaw was about to take a vole from the food pile when she remembers she hasn't hunt yet for the clan. She turned around and was about to go hunting when she realizes Lakepaw was pacing around the entrance, looking excited. "What are you up to, Lakepaw?" She asked her friend.
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: We're going on a trip... {PATROL)   We're going on a trip... {PATROL) EmptyWed 16 Nov 2016 - 3:59

"I want to go on a patrol," he stated, puffing out his chest. He always acted odd in front of Greypaw, and he didn't know why. Whenever he was around her, his stomach fluttered and his heart went crazy. He didn't understand, but he chalked it up to being that she was really pretty.
"Wanna come?"

hamster

Characters : deceased: oreo ♀ [o], cloudkit ♂ [c], leopardkit ♂ [l], blizzardkit ♀ [bl], whitepaw ♀ [w], greygaze ♀ [g], sleek ♂ [s], icepaw ♂ [i], raven ♀ [r], darkpaw ♀ [d], blackpaw ♂ [b].
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: We're going on a trip... {PATROL)   We're going on a trip... {PATROL) EmptyWed 16 Nov 2016 - 4:05

Greypaw looked at Lakepaw's puffed chest. "Sure, but are you feeling alright?" Lakepaw was acting odd every time she was nearby. "Let's wait for more cats to come!" She said.
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: We're going on a trip... {PATROL)   We're going on a trip... {PATROL) EmptyWed 16 Nov 2016 - 4:09

"I-I'm fine. Why do you ask?" he questioned. Was his weirdness noticeable. He nodded at her suggestion afterwards.

hamster

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: We're going on a trip... {PATROL)   We're going on a trip... {PATROL) EmptyWed 16 Nov 2016 - 5:00

"Oh, it's just your unusual behavior? She said after thinking a quick explanation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We're going on a trip... {PATROL)   We're going on a trip... {PATROL) Empty

Back to top Go down

We're going on a trip... {PATROL)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Territory-
Jump to: