Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Black Mist [closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

Black Mist [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Black Mist [closed]   Black Mist [closed] EmptyTue 15 Nov 2016 - 16:40

Blacktwig was wandering about. He missed his mother so much, and their interaction was significantly thinning. In fear that it would disappear, the tomcat was meandering aimlessly about. The black-and-silver she-cat seemed ancient now, and he had even seen Pepper more than her. He padded up to the warriors' den, and he looked around. "Mistywater?" Blacktwig called, in an empty, flat tone. His paws moved sticks out of the way, sloshing in the liquid mud. His ears flicked forwards at sounds from inside of the dull den. "Mistywater...?" Blacktwig repeated, waiting for a familiar, hoarse voice to respond to him. Once again, it seemed like not long ago he was Blackkit, beside his closest sibling, Meadowkit, in a heap of wet fur. The warm, milky scents still brought a bout of tears to his vibrant blue eyes. "Hey," he meowed. "I'm here. It's me, Blacktwig." Blacktwig said, stepping in cautiously.

"Are you here?"

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: Black Mist [closed]   Black Mist [closed] EmptyTue 15 Nov 2016 - 18:36

Mistywater lifted her head up "I'm not deaf or blind yet" she mewed "And don't exspect that to happen anytime soon, either!" she mewed as she stared at her son, Blacktwig "Blacktwig, how are you doing?" she asked, getting up "I don't know what my kits are doing these days" she purred, beginning to walk out of the den.
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

PostSubject: Re: Black Mist [closed]   Black Mist [closed] EmptyTue 15 Nov 2016 - 18:38

"Well, I'd like to tell you," he purred in return, beckoning her outside. She wasn't in poor condition, and he didn't want that to happen. Clouds were gathering in the sky as he padded out with her, as if something were going to happen. He flicked his tail towards her, sitting down. Everything was like it was so long ago. He licked a forepaw, looking at Mistywater. "I'll start with asking you how you've been?" Blacktwig asked, winking.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: Black Mist [closed]   Black Mist [closed] EmptyWed 16 Nov 2016 - 13:13

Mistywater smiled "Well, I've been good." she mewed "How is everything with your family and mate?" she asked, tilting her head. Mistywater was always happy to spend time with family. Sometimes that was hard to do though. After all, when you become a warrior you have duties to finish. The only rest time the fluffy gray she-cat had was sleeping and if lucky, napping in some parts of the day. But sometimes she did go and talk to some cat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Mist [closed]   Black Mist [closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Black Mist [closed]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Territory-
Jump to: