Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A New Life

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

A New Life Empty
PostSubject: A New Life   A New Life EmptyTue 15 Nov 2016 - 0:12

Somewhere in the storm, Sagepaw found a new life. He didn't know how long he'd been running in this rain - all he knew is that there was something odd with those strangers he'd woken up with. Little did he know that it was his family and clan, and that they'd soon be up in arms about his disappearance. He had no idea he'd just evaded death in the storm. He'd been struck with amnesia, his Clan life forgotten. He didn't know where he was now, but it looked like shelter from the pouring rain. And with his fur soaked to the bone, it was something he needed desperately. It looked like a Twoleg structure, but the smell of them was faint, overridden with more unfamiliar ones. And besides, there was just a certain urge he had to go inside.
The tom stumbled into the abandoned barn. "Um, hello?" He called out into the darkness, unsure whether there was anyone here. "Uhh...where am I?"

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

A New Life Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

A New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Life   A New Life EmptyTue 15 Nov 2016 - 7:39

Pepper was lounging in the mostly twoleg made nest. Stolen things from gardens, blankets, twoleg pelts. It was wonderful to have Bat around. Work went by quickly, herbs were all stocked thanks to him. He was bringing the herbs up to the loft away from the dangers of frost and the new kit Wolf. Perhaps even Jasper. They were too young to leave with the herbs that would save lives later on. Pepper listened to the shuffling of cats and mice in the hay. The quiet was interrupted when a young tom stumbled into the barn. She pushed herself up with her front legs and looked at him."Oh dear.." She began to drag herself forward and saw how drenched he was. "You're in an old barn. Hurry and warm up, you must be freezing!"

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

A New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Life   A New Life EmptyTue 15 Nov 2016 - 7:43

Wolf had found a comfortable spot up in the attic of the barn, her paw hanging around the branch-like object she was napping upon. Her life as a rogue was definitely much more comfortable, and warmer, too. She was just about to closed her eyes for sleep after she had listened to the lullaby of the pouring rain. But then, a cat entered the barn, and she was on alert. He might be just a rogue, looking for shelter, but the young she-cat was intent on finding out who that might be. Maybe a new friend.

She dropped to the ground, shifting the hay around her, and tilted her head. The fur of the cat was ppastered on the rain, and he smelled somehow of washed up leaves mud. With a curl of ner nose, she was now face to face with the cat, maybe too close. "Who are you?" she asked him, her breath sending out a puff of smoke as it met the cold air. She led him without another word to the back of the barn, in a corner, where it was warmer than the wind whipped entrance. Noticing with the corner of her eyes than Pepper was up too, from her peculiarly made nest, she nodded. "I can care for him."

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Aries Goat

A New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Life   A New Life EmptyTue 15 Nov 2016 - 7:49

"W-what?" Sagepaw stammered, taken by surprise at Pepper's appearance, and then, the kit's. "Um, thank you. But, um, who are you both? And I-I'm...Sagepaw." It took him a moment to say his name, just quickly checking it was right. "And, uh, that's all I remember." He shivered, trying to shake a few droplets of water from his limp whiskers and dripping pelt.

riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Libra Monkey

A New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Life   A New Life EmptyTue 15 Nov 2016 - 7:54

Wolf widened her eyes, trying to picture the tom alongside a bunchmof randomly imagined clan cats. And he'd fit in perfectly. Sagepaw. she pronounced under her breath, then shifted a bundle of hay to make a slightly warm nest for the lost apprentice. "So, Sage, I am Wolf, that's Pepper, there's Bat somewhere around here, and we also have Jasper lounging in the barn, but oh well  he might be asleep." she presented the group of occupants of the barn to the apprentice, quite indiferently, focusing instead of trying to settle the spiky hay in a more convenable position. She would never sleep on spiky hay that dug in her fur, that's why she climbed up.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Aries Goat

A New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Life   A New Life EmptyTue 15 Nov 2016 - 8:03

"Sage? B-but isn't my name Sagepaw? Is it? I-I can't remember anything else, maybe Sagepaw isn't my name...." The tom crinkled his nose. "Sage...Sage does sound nice, I guess. My name is Sage." He weakly smiled to himself. "And you're Wolf, and that's Pepper? Um, nice to meet you." Though his nerve-ridden, anxious, startled stuttering, he was already beginning to like these ragtag cats.

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

A New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Life   A New Life EmptyTue 15 Nov 2016 - 8:16

Pepper chuckled and thought for a moment. "Bat, could you get some thyme? Just set it aside, we might need it."

Bat peered over the edge of the loft at the newest member it seemed. He gave Sage a hard look, more to see why he needed to crouch over herbs again before nodding and disappearing into the loft again. He had a few stalks in his mouth when he came down from the loft, dropping them on bare wooden boards. "You look like you've been chased by a pack of dogs... What happened to you?"

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

A New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Life   A New Life EmptyTue 15 Nov 2016 - 8:50

Wolf greeted Bat with a nod as he peered from his nest, with his usual seriousness, and then she returned her attention to their new resident. Or at least, she hoped that he would stay. Having Jasper and Sage would have been such nice company! "He only remebers his name, that's what he said. And I sincerely hope you will stay with us." she mewed, beckoning him with huge, pale green eyes.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

A New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Life   A New Life EmptyTue 15 Nov 2016 - 9:51

A white tom with black spots and yellow eyes padded in with a hare a squirrel a mouse avole and a finch. Jasper dropped the prey he caught on the small pile of two other peace of prey. He had stayed out all afternoon and night and some of the next day to make sure he caught something other than the mice in the barn. They would need those mice for the up coming leafbare. "Wolf! Pepper! Bat! I'm home! Who's this?" Jasper meowed tilting his head as he nudged a piece of prey that had fallen back into the pile.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Aries Goat

A New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Life   A New Life EmptyTue 15 Nov 2016 - 13:54

"I'm Sage," he smiled, looking a little odd with the water dripping off his fur. He turned to the black cat that had appeared behind him. "And, um, you must be Bat. Well, I woke up in a group of strange cats, in a terrible storm. I-I panicked and I ran, and found you guys. I don't remember anything before that." Sage shuffled further inside, trying not to appear rude, and pressed up against a stack of hay. It was somewhat spiky, but it provided a little much-needed warmth. "And, uh, I think I'll stay with you guys. You all seem nice, and besides, you're kinda the only ones I have left." He let out a small chuckle. "Thank you."

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

A New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Life   A New Life EmptyWed 16 Nov 2016 - 12:23

Pepper nodded and purred, looking out at the storm. "Of course you will, if this barn isn't washed away..." She grimanced at the whistling winds. "Just rest for now, you need it for sure."

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A New Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Life   A New Life Empty

Back to top Go down

A New Life
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Abandoned Barn-
Jump to: