Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A hero arrives {OPEN}

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

A hero arrives  {OPEN} Empty
PostSubject: A hero arrives {OPEN}   A hero arrives  {OPEN} EmptySun 13 Nov 2016 - 8:56

A white tom with black spots and yellow eyes padded into the barn seeking shelter from the storm. Jasper padded into the barn and over to some straw. He sighed as he shook the rain out of his fur and proceeded to groom himself.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: A hero arrives {OPEN}   A hero arrives  {OPEN} EmptySun 13 Nov 2016 - 9:04

Bat hissed in surprise as he was showered with rain from Jasper's pelt. He opened his eyes blearily blinking away the sleep from them. His looked at the newcomer and laid his head back down. The barn was open territory for other loners so, he didn't feel threatened. Besides, he was stranded until the storm passed, it'd be cruel to send him out again.

Pepper was still sleeping, tucked behind Bat to stay out of any type of wind. The effort took to travel around made her tired and now, a very deep sleeper. Not even Bat's hiss woke her.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A hero arrives {OPEN}   A hero arrives  {OPEN} EmptySun 13 Nov 2016 - 9:25

Jasper jumped in surprise. "Yikes! Sorry I didn't think anybody was in here." The handsome young tome meowed apologizing. "I'm Jasper. What's your name?" He meowed.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: A hero arrives {OPEN}   A hero arrives  {OPEN} EmptySun 13 Nov 2016 - 9:29

Wolf lifted her head from a clump of hay where she was tucked in for sleep. She looked at Bat, wondering what he would do, since she mostly thought that the black tom was in charge, but he seemed indiferent. The dark tabby tumbled taowards the newcomer, sitting at a safe distance, hunched from the cold wind blowing inside. "I am Wolf, what's your name?"

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A hero arrives {OPEN}   A hero arrives  {OPEN} EmptySun 13 Nov 2016 - 9:46

Jasper looked down at the little bundle of fur in front of him. "Hi little one. I'm Jasper. Nice to meet you." He gave her a closed eye smile and tilted his head to the side. "What's a kit like you doing here? Don't you have a mother Wolf?"

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: A hero arrives {OPEN}   A hero arrives  {OPEN} EmptySun 13 Nov 2016 - 9:50

Bat chuckled "Its fine, with this storm, I don't think you'd be worried about that. I'm Bat."

Pepper was slowly waking up now, when a particularly loud thunder clap roared overhead. She lifted her head when a new scent hit her nose. The she-cat looked confused for a moment but just laid her head on Bat's back.
"Quite the storm, hm?"

Ooc:Mobile

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A hero arrives {OPEN}   A hero arrives  {OPEN} EmptySun 13 Nov 2016 - 9:53

Wolf shook her head. "I am not little. Before I ran from ShadowClan, I was almost an apprentice. And Bat is my only family." she mewed to Jasper, tucking her paws under her chest as she watched the dripping rain outside. The rogge should be happy he was out of that storm. She looked to Pepper and chuckled.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A hero arrives {OPEN}   A hero arrives  {OPEN} EmptySun 13 Nov 2016 - 13:38

Jasper chuckled. "Yeah big storm Wolf. It looks like it'll hail later on but I can't be sure. Leafbare is right around the corner to so that means that there'll be snow soon as well. I hope it wasn't as bad as last leafbare. " The tom purred settling down and tucking his paws under his white chest.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: A hero arrives {OPEN}   A hero arrives  {OPEN} EmptySun 13 Nov 2016 - 13:57

Pepper purred and looked at the raging storm. "It just makes it feel even nicer in the barn when the weather gets like this.'' she mewed calmly.

Bat nodded in agreement, ""I hope the mice don't disappear during the cold season.. It would make food a huge struggle.."

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A hero arrives {OPEN}   A hero arrives  {OPEN} EmptySun 13 Nov 2016 - 14:03

Wolf nodded in agreement to the older she-cat. "Are going to stay with us, too?" she asked Jasper shyly. Having a bit of younger company would have made Wolf feel a bit less trying to be mature even at her young age.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A hero arrives {OPEN}   A hero arrives  {OPEN} EmptySun 13 Nov 2016 - 14:16

Although he was only 12 moons old Jasper felt like he had his family back again. He purred as Wolf asked him to stay. "Well I will if you want me to kiddo. That's what I used to call my little sister Speck when she was your age." Jasper purred

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A hero arrives {OPEN}   A hero arrives  {OPEN} EmptySun 13 Nov 2016 - 14:23

Wolf's eyes lighted with enthusiasm. She turned to Pepper, lnowing that it would be nice to first ask permission from the older cat to have someone new in the barn. "Can Jasper... stay?" she asked the two rogues.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: A hero arrives {OPEN}   A hero arrives  {OPEN} EmptyMon 14 Nov 2016 - 7:56

Pepper smiled, Of course he can stay, I'd never turn someone away from this barn! It's big enough for plenty more." she mewed, giving her approval.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A hero arrives {OPEN}   A hero arrives  {OPEN} EmptyMon 14 Nov 2016 - 10:03

"Well thank you." Jasper purred.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A hero arrives {OPEN}   A hero arrives  {OPEN} Empty

Back to top Go down

A hero arrives {OPEN}
Page 1 of 1