Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

[ash-willow plot] Rememberance

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4841

[ash-willow plot] Rememberance Empty
PostSubject: [ash-willow plot] Rememberance   [ash-willow plot] Rememberance EmptySat Nov 12, 2016 12:04 pm

Willowpaw wandered out of the camp and around the gorge. She spotted a cat quite far away but her curiosity took over. hello? She yowled.

OOC: Will be away for a while be back later. test driving a new car with parents Sweat

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |

Last edited by Mapelkit on Sat Nov 12, 2016 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shohou

Shohou

Characters : | [A]: Ashpaw | [R]: Ripplepaw| [H]: Heavypaw | [Hf]: Halfpaw |
Clan/Rank : --
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 219

PostSubject: Re: [ash-willow plot] Rememberance   [ash-willow plot] Rememberance EmptySat Nov 12, 2016 12:22 pm

OOC: That's okay!

The smoke colored kit lost in thought, eyeing the gorge ominously ... feeling off-put by the sight of this place, and for multiple reasons. It felt strange, with that odd homely feeling putting it out of balance.

Her ears perked at another cat's voice, looking up to see a kit. "I'm sorry, can I help you?" She responded curiously. Though she knew the smell wasn't of her clan .. but it was a kit, she had no reason to respond aggressively.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zebrah-shohou.deviantart.com
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: [ash-willow plot] Rememberance   [ash-willow plot] Rememberance EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 8:12 pm

Um... Not really. Where are you? Who are you? Willowpaw replied. She felt like she had been here before, but she knew that she hadn't. Have I ever been here before? She thought. She continued to follow the scent of whoever, or whatever she was talking to. She eventually went all the way around the gorge and was now looking around the bushes. She started to pick up a strange but familiar smell. Where could you be? She looked and looked and eventually found herself standing face-to-face with another cat. Where do I know you from? She had a slight sense of deja vu, but instead of saying anything immediately, she just looked into the eyes of the smoke-colored cat before her. Do I know you?

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
Shohou

Shohou

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: [ash-willow plot] Rememberance   [ash-willow plot] Rememberance EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 8:46 pm

"I ... don't know?" Ashpaw replied to the smaller cat. Poking her face out a little bit to sniff her properly, and get a better whiff of her scent.

"You .. smell familiar I think ... ?" She murmured. The ashen colored cat raised a non-existent brow at the smaller kit. The smell was odd but comforting all at the same time.

"I'm Ashpaw .. what's your name, kit?" She asked, maybe learning the small one's name would jog her memory and sate this familiarity.
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: [ash-willow plot] Rememberance   [ash-willow plot] Rememberance EmptyMon Nov 14, 2016 8:39 pm

OOC: willow is an apprentice  Tongue

My name is... Willowpaw. I do think I know you. She replied, quite matter-of-factly. I really think I know you. She thought to herself. Did she know the smoke-colored cat? She couldn't quite put her tongue on it, but she was sure that she had seen her before. What clan are you in? I know you're not in my clan. I don't ever see you around camp if you are. Are you sure that we have not ever met? You seem really familiar to me. The tiny yet brave apprentice bombarded the cat before her with questions, as she was very curious about her. She had never felt this sense before. It felt so strange to her. She couldn't decide whether it was the cat or her surroundings that she was sensing, as she had never been here before, but she was fairly sure that it was both or her senses we not telling her the correct things, as she has had that happen to her before.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
Shohou

Shohou

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: [ash-willow plot] Rememberance   [ash-willow plot] Rememberance EmptyTue Nov 15, 2016 4:16 pm

Nodding her head, the gray colored she-cat spoke.

"I'm Ashpaw, an apprentice of River Clan, in case the smell of fish didn't give it away." She chuckled slightly at her minor joke.

"But you too, look familiar to me. But I just ... don't know why. You remind me of someone ... that I was close to ... like family, almost." She played with the words in her mouth, they felt so foreign. How could another cat from an entirely different Clan be this familiar feeling but with no idea how or why?

It bothered her, and her bothered expression made that apparent.
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: [ash-willow plot] Rememberance   [ash-willow plot] Rememberance EmptyWed Nov 16, 2016 6:48 am

The small apprentice giggled at the little joke she made. Well, I dont know who or where my parents are, and I was just wondering if maybe they were out here. I was on a patrol when I thought about it, so I decided to take a look around hoping to find something. But I might need to go soon, as night is coming.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
Shohou

Shohou

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: [ash-willow plot] Rememberance   [ash-willow plot] Rememberance EmptyWed Nov 16, 2016 10:29 pm

"Well do be safe on your return, Willowpaw." She murmured, but paused for a moment once uttering the name .. why did she feel as if she's said this name before? She's never met this young she-cat up until now so why did this feel so ... oddly familiar?

Shaking her head slightly to ignore it momentarily, she opened her maw once more to speak.

"Say, if you want maybe you and I can meet up again? You seem like a nice cat to hang around with. Plus it would help me get away from the smell of fish all the time." She giggled again at her subtle fish joke.

"But only if you want to, you just seem pretty nice is all." She finished, sitting back and waiting the other cat's answer.
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: [ash-willow plot] Rememberance   [ash-willow plot] Rememberance EmptyThu Nov 24, 2016 11:13 pm

That sounds good! She replied

OOC:sorry for super late. gonna be honest, i completely forgot

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ash-willow plot] Rememberance   [ash-willow plot] Rememberance Empty

Back to top Go down

[ash-willow plot] Rememberance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: The Gorge-
Jump to: