Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

PATROOOOOOOOOOL BOYS (OPEN TO ScK)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PATROOOOOOOOOOL BOYS (OPEN TO ScK) Empty
PostSubject: PATROOOOOOOOOOL BOYS (OPEN TO ScK)   PATROOOOOOOOOOL BOYS (OPEN TO ScK) EmptyTue 1 Nov 2016 - 4:04

Cherrypaw had finally built up her courage to go out on a patrol. The blind she-cat was waitingnat the camp exit, wondeting whether anyone would want to patrol with a blind cat like her. Surely no one will come... she sighted as she stood there, awkwardly alone.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

PostSubject: Re: PATROOOOOOOOOOL BOYS (OPEN TO ScK)   PATROOOOOOOOOOL BOYS (OPEN TO ScK) EmptyTue 1 Nov 2016 - 4:39

Sagepaw grinned at his sister. "Hey, you wanna go on a patrol?" he asked cheerily, padding over to the camp exit. "We could go hunting!" His eyes shone with the excitement he always possessed - well, when he wasn't tripping over his own feet.

Magpiepaw padded a few foxlengths behind, her striking green eyes trained on the pair in front of her. She'd been careful not to alert them to her presence, stepping lightly before she opened her mouth. "I'll come too. I've got nothing better to do than this."

(Magpiepaw: "No, what do you mean? I'm totally not a creep who wants to murder everyone! Noooooo....not me.)

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

PATROOOOOOOOOOL BOYS (OPEN TO ScK) Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 1001

PostSubject: Re: PATROOOOOOOOOOL BOYS (OPEN TO ScK)   PATROOOOOOOOOOL BOYS (OPEN TO ScK) EmptySat 5 Nov 2016 - 18:37

OOC: Anybody could have posted in my patrol... And Leaf should be the same age as Magpie i'm just gonna be an apprentice. And lol
Magpiepaw X Leafpaw, Sagepaw X Sunpaw.

IC: Sunpaw blushed when she saw Sagepaw asking his sister about a patrol, she padded over to the three apprentices and said. "C-can I come too?"
---------------------------------------------
Leafpaw came out of the den over to the group of apprentices. "I'll come along too." he asked hoping that his siblings would not see him if they said yes.

"Leafpaw ask Sagepaw." Sunpaw replied still blushing and staring at Sagepaw.
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6722

PostSubject: Re: PATROOOOOOOOOOL BOYS (OPEN TO ScK)   PATROOOOOOOOOOL BOYS (OPEN TO ScK) EmptySat 5 Nov 2016 - 18:53

Breezewhisker padded out, following his apprentice Magpiepaw. "I'll come with you three," he offered, knowing that apprentices weren't supposed to patrol on their own.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

PostSubject: Re: PATROOOOOOOOOOL BOYS (OPEN TO ScK)   PATROOOOOOOOOOL BOYS (OPEN TO ScK) EmptySat 5 Nov 2016 - 21:20

"Sure!" Sagepaw grinned at Sunpaw and Leafpaw, in turn, before nodding a greeting to Breezewhisker. "Will that be enough?"
Magpiepaw stayed quiet. She glared at the two apprentices that had joined them, scoffing in her head. Hmph, gullible-looking things, especially Leafpaw. Maybe that can be used to my advantage later on...

OOC: foreshadowiiiiiiing

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

PATROOOOOOOOOOL BOYS (OPEN TO ScK) Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6722

PostSubject: Re: PATROOOOOOOOOOL BOYS (OPEN TO ScK)   PATROOOOOOOOOOL BOYS (OPEN TO ScK) EmptySat 5 Nov 2016 - 21:47

Breezewhisker tipped his head to the side, then nodded. "This should probably be enough cats. What say we patrol the ShadowClan border?"

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 1001

PostSubject: Re: PATROOOOOOOOOOL BOYS (OPEN TO ScK)   PATROOOOOOOOOOL BOYS (OPEN TO ScK) EmptySat 5 Nov 2016 - 22:32

Leafpaw agreed with Breezewhisker. "Yeah ShadowClan border is fine by me."
Sunpaw was suspicious about Magpiepaw. There was always something with that she cat! she thought not noticing what Leafpaw or Breezewhisker said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PATROOOOOOOOOOL BOYS (OPEN TO ScK)   PATROOOOOOOOOOL BOYS (OPEN TO ScK) Empty

Back to top Go down

PATROOOOOOOOOOL BOYS (OPEN TO ScK)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Territory-
Jump to: