Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Blizzard At Dawn [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

A Blizzard At Dawn [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: A Blizzard At Dawn [Closed]   A Blizzard At Dawn [Closed] EmptyMon Oct 31, 2016 9:07 pm

Blizzardshine looked inside the apprentice’s den with her usual smile, the sun was barely rising and long shadows still covered the camp, but she guessed that it would be a good idea to have this patrol early to be able to show her newest apprentice the whole territory without having to worry about returning before night started to fall “Dawnpaw?” Her voice was low, trying to not wake the other still sleeping apprentices, she wasn’t the only warrior that was looking for their apprentices so early, but she considered it just common courtesy.

It took her a bit to be able to find her apprentice within the group of young cats, gently pushing her with her nose “Dawnpaw, wake up”.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 1001

PostSubject: Re: A Blizzard At Dawn [Closed]   A Blizzard At Dawn [Closed] EmptyWed Nov 02, 2016 5:22 am

Dawnpaw shook awake as Blizzardshine nosed her. "Wha..." Dawnpaw quickly silenced herself as she looked around and padded silently out of the den. "Patrol I guess?" she asked Blizzardshine.
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: A Blizzard At Dawn [Closed]   A Blizzard At Dawn [Closed] EmptyFri Nov 04, 2016 2:32 pm

Blizzardshine smiled and nodded as she walked out of the den with Dawnpaw “Yes, I’m planning to show you around ThunderClan’s territory, if that’s ok with you?” She needed to show the small apprentice around and it would benefit to know exactly where she could find certain kind of prey or the dangerous zones on the next days to be successful on whatever she decided to do and stay as safe as possible, as she knew that even their territory could be dangerous for an unexperienced apprentice.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: A Blizzard At Dawn [Closed]   A Blizzard At Dawn [Closed] EmptyFri Nov 04, 2016 4:21 pm

"Yay!" Dawnpaw whisper-screamed as she padded out of the den and into the main part of camp. "Should we go now?" she asked busting with excitement.

(Short post)
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: A Blizzard At Dawn [Closed]   A Blizzard At Dawn [Closed] EmptyMon Nov 07, 2016 10:19 am

Blizzardshine smiled and nodded, flicking her tail as a sign for Dawnpaw to follow her out of camp. She supposed that this would be her first time out of camp, so she decided to go slower than usual to allow her to look around and get used to all the new sounds and smells that the territory had to offer. In her pans first they were going to visit those spots she knew that usually had abundant prey, knowing that would be really useful for future hunting patrols, and then take her to the borders as well as show her the dangerous parts of the territory that she had to avoid as much as possible.

“Try to remember where we are going, and some of the routes we take, it can be really useful for you later and it will help you to not get lost” Blizzardshine’s ears were moving constantly, and her nose was working at all times. She knew that this was ThunderCan territory and that they were far from any dangerous zone, but being careful was never a bad thing and it had saved her life a couple times before.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: A Blizzard At Dawn [Closed]   A Blizzard At Dawn [Closed] EmptyMon Nov 07, 2016 2:06 pm

"Okay!" Dawnpaw meowed as she padded besides her new mentor. I heard that theres this place called Snakerocks in our territory she thought it must be scary. Dawnpaw shook that feeling of fear from her mind and focused on her surroundings.
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: A Blizzard At Dawn [Closed]   A Blizzard At Dawn [Closed] EmptyTue Nov 08, 2016 12:13 am

Blizzardshine smiled and walked calmly towards one of her favorite hunting spots, the grass was high enough to hide a cat in crouch position and the surrounding trees and bushes made up for excellent hunting and hiding spots. However, the undergrowth made it almost impossible for a cat that wasn’t used to the territory to move silently, the fallen leaves that covered the forest floor not helping at all.

Blizzardshine was used to it by now, so she had no trouble to move around with little to no noise at all, but wouldn’t be surprised to hear Dawnpaw making a lot of noise while walking, pretty much like herself when she first came to this place “Here you can find a good amount of prey during most of the year, however, moving around silently can be hard even for ThunderClan cats. Intruders that come here can be easily detected as well, and don’t worry about all the noise you may make, I’ll make sure to train you so you can move through even the densest undergrowth of the territory without trouble”.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: A Blizzard At Dawn [Closed]   A Blizzard At Dawn [Closed] EmptyFri Nov 18, 2016 6:25 pm

Blizzardshine was right about making a lot of noise. Dawnpaw nodded as she gazed around at her surrondings. "Our territory is so beautiful." she muttered to herself in a delighted way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Blizzard At Dawn [Closed]   A Blizzard At Dawn [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Blizzard At Dawn [Closed]
Page 1 of 1