Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Dream Gone Wrong

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Characters : Twistedtail (T), Pigeonstorm (P), Lightkit (L)
Clan/Rank : (T) Experienced Warrior (P) NAW
Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 1054

A Dream Gone Wrong Empty
PostSubject: A Dream Gone Wrong   A Dream Gone Wrong EmptySun 30 Oct 2016 - 13:28

Twistedkit ran through the white plains, catching butterflies and fireflies as they flew by in the air. It was leaf-fall, but here it strangely was warm and sunny. It was a dream, but Twistedkit did not know it. As she ran across the fields, a ghostly screen of mist came into view. Mesmerized and curious, she ran towards it as fast as her little kit legs could go.

Suddenly, a star outlined cat appeared in front of her. Its mouth didn't move, but she still heard the words: Don't go there! It is the Dark Forest, the Place of No Stars!

Twistedkit ignored the Starclan cat's warning. She vaguely remembered hearing nursery stories about the Dark Forest, but her dream state kept her memories sluggish. She ran ahead as the Starclan cat tried to get her back.

Time seemed to slow down as she approached the Mist. She immediately raced through to see what was at the other side. Instead of being greeted by more fireflies, she found dead trees with withered branches, claw marks racing up their trunks, and strangely glowing mushrooms that seemed to be the only source of light. The air was eerily quiet, punctuated by an occasional screech of terror. Despite the screeching, the scents smelled stale, as if most of the cats left and never came back.

Suddenly, a cat-like shadow whisked through the trees.

"H-hello?"
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 1001

A Dream Gone Wrong Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dream Gone Wrong   A Dream Gone Wrong EmptySat 5 Nov 2016 - 14:37

Moonpaw the former ShadowClan apprentice walked up besides Twistedkit. "What are you doing so close to the border little one? It's dangerous." Her purple eyes studied the surroundings and she saw what Twistedkit saw : The shadow. "Who's there!" she hissed not meaning to scare the kit.
Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Taurus Dog

A Dream Gone Wrong Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dream Gone Wrong   A Dream Gone Wrong EmptySat 5 Nov 2016 - 15:18

"I thought all the Dark Forest cats died, so how is there a shadow?" she asked, remembering a small part of the story while gazing upon the shredded ground.

If someone knows the remedy to this curse, please send help.
A Dream Gone Wrong Mountains-gif
I like clouds.
~Twistedtail||Littlepaw|Pigeonstorm||Yinpaw||An ~
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog

A Dream Gone Wrong Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dream Gone Wrong   A Dream Gone Wrong EmptySat 5 Nov 2016 - 18:21

"No not all of them. At least i don't think so." Moonpaw replied trying not to scare the kit. "I warned you not to go near here." She stepped a bit closer to the mist.
Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Taurus Dog

A Dream Gone Wrong Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dream Gone Wrong   A Dream Gone Wrong EmptySun 6 Nov 2016 - 13:24

OOC: It would be cool if a surviving Dark Forest cat appeared right now

IC: Twistedkit looked quizzically back at the forest. "This is a dream, isn't it? And dreams have no consequences, so it would not matter if I went, would it?"

I like clouds.
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Aquarius Dog

A Dream Gone Wrong Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dream Gone Wrong   A Dream Gone Wrong EmptyMon 7 Nov 2016 - 1:40

"Yes it is a dream but stepping into Dark Forest grounds would cause a lot of trouble. We don't know what's lurking behind there." Moonpaw replied, "Besides who would want to go there."

oOC: I really wish a DF cat could come and Moon and the cat got into a fight.
Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Taurus Dog

A Dream Gone Wrong Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dream Gone Wrong   A Dream Gone Wrong EmptyMon 7 Nov 2016 - 3:39

OOC: calling all DF cats. We need drama

I like clouds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Dream Gone Wrong Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dream Gone Wrong   A Dream Gone Wrong Empty

Back to top Go down

A Dream Gone Wrong
Page 1 of 1