Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Crossing Paths (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

Crossing Paths (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Crossing Paths (Closed)   Crossing Paths (Closed) EmptyWed 19 Oct 2016 - 11:54

Mousepaw strolled along the border with SkyClan, brazenly crossing into the rival clan's territory to snatch a squirrel that had crossed over just before he had spotted it. He strode with a sense of importance that was entirely self-made, gripping his prey by the tail and jerking it a few times to watch it dangle lifelessly in the air. "Nothin to it!" He smirked to himself around the fur, relishing in his own praise. He didn't get enough from anyone else. If not himself, then who would be grateful for his amazing accomplishments? The brown tom thought nothing of his code-breaking. Everyone did it, just few cats ever spoke of it. As long as he was out of there before someone dangerous caught him then it'd be no trouble at all.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
Crossing Paths (Closed) 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682

Last edited by Sub on Thu 20 Oct 2016 - 10:22; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: Crossing Paths (Closed)   Crossing Paths (Closed) EmptyThu 20 Oct 2016 - 0:23

Cherrypaw had been out on a stroll through her territory, not expecting any danger, since she was sure to keep in SkyClan territory, but when she smelled ShadowClan so close, she sneaked up towards it, hoping she would find just a cat who had accidentally crossed the border. As she neared the scent, it was clear that a cat had been there on purpouse, and she lifted herself from where she had been crawling in the grass. "Hello. Who crossed the border?" the young she-cat asked into her sightless world.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Crossing Paths (Closed)   Crossing Paths (Closed) EmptyThu 20 Oct 2016 - 10:44

He turned, ears perked at the sudden sound. At first he was frightened, but when he saw that it was just one apprentice, he almost laughed at his own ridiculousness. He was feeling brave and not at all smart. Turning and retracing his steps, he stopped almost in front of the she-cat. He could tell that something was not quite right with her eyes, as beautiful as they were. Mousepaw dropped the squirrel at his paws. "I think you're looking for me." He meowed with some sass, content to sit and tease someone he thought had no chance to hurt him.

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Crossing Paths (Closed)   Crossing Paths (Closed) EmptyThu 20 Oct 2016 - 12:00

(If Mousepaw is crushing on her, I'm flipping this desk)

Cherrypaw flinched away from the voice and strong smell that showed that whatever cat had crossed the border now right in front of her. She put a paw in front, struggling to hold her ground in front of something she couldn't see. "W-why are you here?" she whined, a bit scared to face the cat alone.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Crossing Paths (Closed)   Crossing Paths (Closed) EmptyThu 20 Oct 2016 - 12:15

(Your desk is safe. I just figured her eyes were worth noting.)

He grinned at her tone and obvious change of demeanor. Perhaps he was scarier than he thought. "Well, I was just strolling along and finding some prey. Snatched a great squirrel just a moment ago. I think I'll catch something else of yours and eat this instead of bringing it home." He said indifferently, challenging her to do something about it.

OOC: You want first move or shall I?

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Crossing Paths (Closed)   Crossing Paths (Closed) EmptySat 22 Oct 2016 - 4:44

(Let him be a jerk some more I guess? But if you want his ass kicked, Cherrypaw should start)

Cherrypaw shook her head and put a white paw on the squirell, something like a shy and quiet snarl in jer voice as she spoke agai to the ShadowClan cat. "This prey belongs to SkyClan and SkyClan only!" he spat at his, but still reluctant to enter a real fight.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Crossing Paths (Closed)   Crossing Paths (Closed) EmptySat 22 Oct 2016 - 10:15

His tail flicked. Things were really getting interesting now. Mousepaw was just waiting for her to pick her courage up from the dust, then the real excitement would begin. He put his own paw on the squirrel, sinking his claws into its flesh and drawing out the wafting scent of blood. "Really? And how do you plan to stop me all by yourself?" His green gaze darkened, and the malice in his voice was clearly audible. It shifted to a low growl. "You don't have to try anything stupid. You can walk away and we'll keep this just between you and me."

OOC: Whenever you're ready, no rush.

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Crossing Paths (Closed)   Crossing Paths (Closed) EmptySat 22 Oct 2016 - 11:58

Cherrypaw gasped as she felt his move closer to her, gasp of bewilderment and fury. How did this filthy tom dare try to steal her Clan's rightful prey? "No, I won't let you take it and that.s the end of it!" she put in, now sharper than before, her confidence growing with her will to prove herself.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Crossing Paths (Closed)   Crossing Paths (Closed) EmptySun 6 Nov 2016 - 10:31

Now he was getting irritated. All bark and no bite. "I'd like to see you try and stop me!" He hissed, his voice raising slightly. He dragged the piece of prey closer to himself, tearing into the flesh of the squirrel and making a mess of his white paw. "You're just SkyClan rubbish. Everyone knows you lot don't belong in this forest with the rest of us. You're too weak to defend yourselves!"

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Crossing Paths (Closed)   Crossing Paths (Closed) EmptySun 6 Nov 2016 - 13:12

That was just too much to take for the white apprentice. If that stupid tom wanted a fight, he'll have it. But still, the she-cat was worried, whether she could fight or not. Bei g blind was a huge drawback for Cherrypaw.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Crossing Paths (Closed)   Crossing Paths (Closed) EmptySun 6 Nov 2016 - 19:36

The fur along his spine rose with the tension in the air. He was ready to take on this blind cat, all of hisĀ  claws sliding out in anticipation. Still, his arrogance was winning over him. He was going to wait for her to start it so he could prove himself the better apprentice and also blame it on her.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crossing Paths (Closed)   Crossing Paths (Closed) Empty

Back to top Go down