Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Flooding aftermath .. (OPEN!)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

Flooding aftermath .. (OPEN!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flooding aftermath .. (OPEN!)   Flooding aftermath .. (OPEN!) - Page 2 EmptyTue 18 Oct 2016 - 0:45

Tawnystorm frowned. She'd wondered the same thing herself. "Until the camp gets rebuilt, I'd say. It's not safe to go back yet, though, it's still filled with water."

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

Flooding aftermath .. (OPEN!) - Page 2 Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
Shohou

Shohou

Characters : | [A]: Ashpaw | [R]: Ripplepaw| [H]: Heavypaw | [Hf]: Halfpaw |
Clan/Rank : --
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 219

PostSubject: Re: Flooding aftermath .. (OPEN!)   Flooding aftermath .. (OPEN!) - Page 2 EmptyTue 18 Oct 2016 - 0:53

"Oh ... I hope it isn't too long ... it's already beginning to feel a little colder." She said, shaking her pelt free of any speck of cold that clung to her body.

"And I don't think that rocks would give us much heat unless it's alive," Ashkit commented. While yes she was growing both physically and mentally, but she still had quite the way away in front of her to go before growing out of her kit stages and onto her Apprentice stage.

With that comment still said, she made sure a nearby pebble, an inch or so away from her paw was alive or not. Giving it a simple poke, seeing if it does anything. After a split second of nothing, she padded it with her paw to move it away.

Back to top Go down
http://www.zebrah-shohou.deviantart.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Flooding aftermath .. (OPEN!)   Flooding aftermath .. (OPEN!) - Page 2 EmptyTue 18 Oct 2016 - 2:37

OOC: Unless I've poofed for a day, please wait for me next time before just skipping me. One of our site rules is that in group topics, you take turns.

Sunkit silently laughed at Ashkit's antics, accidentally bumping into little Otterkit who was sitting there watch his sister. Otterkit wrinkled his nose at Sunkit, deciding that was enough embarrassment for today and tackling her. "C'mon Ashkit, let's gooo." Otterkit whined, looking over at his mother for the go ahead. He didn't want to be here, all cold and being laughed at by some dumb tom.
Back to top Go down
Shohou

Shohou

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Flooding aftermath .. (OPEN!)   Flooding aftermath .. (OPEN!) - Page 2 EmptyTue 18 Oct 2016 - 3:08

(Oh, sorry about that! I wasn't sure if that rule meant progressing-the-plot skipping or post-skipping o ~ o; )
(Either way, sorry about that! o H o; )

Smiling at Sunkit, she gave a slight giggle herself considering her comment of living rocks was pretty silly. Making a slight yowl when she was out-of-the-blue tackled by Otterkit.

"Go? Go where?" Ashkit questioned, seeing how it wasn't as lively as the camp aside from maybe a few places with other kits hanging about, there wasn't really much to do aside from making up games or burning energy via senseless running around the make-shift camp.

The most fun Ashkit saw in this place was attacking pebbles and smaller rocks that littered the ground, maybe pushing it like you would a moss-ball. But that would be both tiring and painful after a while.

"Now that I think about it, what else can we do around here aside from running and chasing each other?" She asked, looking up at her younger adopted sibling with her perplexed green eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

PostSubject: Re: Flooding aftermath .. (OPEN!)   Flooding aftermath .. (OPEN!) - Page 2 EmptyTue 18 Oct 2016 - 3:31

Tawnystorm shrugged. Her kits posed a very good question - what else was there to do? She nodded at Otterkit. "Erm, well, you could try and climb some of the smaller rocks around here," she suggested. She wished her kits could have been raised in the proper nursery back in camp, but it seemed that couldn't happen. It was a shame, there was so much more for them to do there. "Well, maybe you could also look for beetles on the ground, and try to catch them?" That had always been a favourite game of hers when she was a young kit.

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

Flooding aftermath .. (OPEN!) - Page 2 Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
Shohou

Shohou

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Flooding aftermath .. (OPEN!)   Flooding aftermath .. (OPEN!) - Page 2 EmptyTue 18 Oct 2016 - 5:23

(Should this have a specific order in which way us three go in? I think it'd be easier to at least keep track of-- at least for me it would be, so I won't mistake someone else's chance to post as my own. :0)
(I would've posted sooner, but I didn't want to accidentally skip Pika again if this was to be Pika's turn to reply to this Topic or not. ^^; )

--

"I mean. I don't see why not .. wait, beetles? Aren't those funny looking things the flying ones with those stick looking ... things that jut out from their faces? Don't they collect dirt and roll it into a ball?" She questioned, unsure of how to feel about chasing dirt collectors like those beetles her guardian briefly mentioned. But it wasn't clear what was worse, Ashkit's ability to describe what a beetle is or the fact that these beetles rolled up a cat's dirt and keeps it as if it was some sort of prize to deem cherishable.

But pondering a little to think, she began to reconsider her quick judgment on them.

"I guess they're okay to use as target practice; that is we don't catch or chase one that has a ball of dirt nearby it." She snickered, the grey kit laughing at her own little snide joke.

"But as long as Otterkit or Sunkit don't mind joining and playing, then I don't either." She stated, Ashkit wasn't much being a more physical player so maybe watching Sunkit or Otterkit start first would encourage her a little bit more?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flooding aftermath .. (OPEN!)   Flooding aftermath .. (OPEN!) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Flooding aftermath .. (OPEN!)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2