Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I figured introducing myself since I'm new! owo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shohou

Shohou

Characters : | [A]: Ashpaw | [R]: Ripplepaw| [H]: Heavypaw | [Hf]: Halfpaw |
Clan/Rank : --
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 219

I figured introducing myself since I'm new! owo Empty
PostI figured introducing myself since I'm new! owo

Aside from already diving head-first into the site;

My name is Sho! ovo

I'm both a writer (which is a hobby) and an artist (which is another hobby) in my other spare time when not on here getting familiar with both the site itself and the community.

I tend to use emojis a lot, so apologies in advance if that isn't your thing!

Between here and real life, I'm a Highschooler (wooo Junior-freaking-year ... ;; ) and I work part-time at a fast food industry!

I normally come on here either late at night/early in the morning because that's normally when I'm hyped up on coffee and I get my alone time. C:

As my profile says, I'm 16 (I'll be turning 17 within a few months, my month is December!) and I also enjoy meeting nice folk and getting to know both them and their characters!

I think that's a decent introduction for the moment .. until then, I'll have to take the time to meet the pleasant people of this wonderful forum. Nice meeting all of you and joining this band wagon! I'm already loving it here! :D
Back to top Go down
http://www.zebrah-shohou.deviantart.com
Share this post on: reddit

I figured introducing myself since I'm new! owo :: Comments

Sleepy
Re: I figured introducing myself since I'm new! owo
Post Tue 18 Oct 2016 - 16:51 by Sleepy
Hey, welcome to the site!
Shadow
Post Tue 18 Oct 2016 - 17:59 by Shadow
Welcome to WCC :D I really hope that you enjoy it here! We have a lot of members who love talking and roleplaying with anyone and everyone! If you ever have any questions, feel free to ask me or any of the other mods and admins! We will answer as soon as we can~
Shohou
Post Wed 19 Oct 2016 - 9:16 by Shohou
Thank you both!

I'll be sure to keep that in mind if I ever need help with something. ovo
Echo
I've seen you a few times on chat already, and I apologize for not doing this before since I didn't realize you were new.
Welcome to the site and I hope you enjoy your time here~ We don't bite most of the time.
It's nice seeing there are other people who are artists and writers too. I look forward to seeing what you come up with as time goes by! c:
Shohou
Post Wed 19 Oct 2016 - 10:11 by Shohou
Nah it's okay. I almost forget myself that I only joined a few days ago with being so dragged into a bunch of other things on here. xD

Hopefully here soon I might draw one or more of my kits and share the drawings with others. ovo

Either way, thank you for the warm welcome!

I figured introducing myself since I'm new! owo

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Member Announcements-
Jump to: