Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Magpie and the Sage (Open)

Go down 
+2
Indafi
Sombra
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

The Magpie and the Sage (Open) Empty
PostSubject: The Magpie and the Sage (Open)   The Magpie and the Sage (Open) EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 1:15 am

Magpiekit peeked out of the nursery. She blinked, peering at the warriors and apprentices going about their business. One day, I'll be like that. One day, I'll be better than that. I'll rule this place! She could see it so clearly. She longed to be old enough to go hunting, and most importantly, fight. Not for the Clan, per se, but for herself. The glory of battle was an idea that appealed to the young kit, especially from all the stories she had been told, but she did not fantasize about it like her denmates did. She just calculated it.

Her thoughts were interrupted by a bouncing tom striding into her sight. Sagekit. Always so upbeat, and caring. She didn't quite understand how he put others before himself like that. Sagekit turned to the black and white she-cat. "Hey, Magpiekit! How are you?" he asked, smiling with a voice that seemed genuinely concerned. "I'm as fine as ever." Magpiekit replied coldly and flatly. Sagekit was merely a distraction in her eyes, but he wasn't nearly as bad as some of the other kits.

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

The Magpie and the Sage (Open) Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
Indafi

Indafi

Number of posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: The Magpie and the Sage (Open)   The Magpie and the Sage (Open) EmptyWed Oct 19, 2016 2:36 pm

(May I join with Ashkit?)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Magpie and the Sage (Open)   The Magpie and the Sage (Open) EmptySat Oct 29, 2016 11:02 pm

Eaglekit strode up to the other kits with his chest puffed out, "What are you kits up to?". His voice held the tone of an older cat, as if he believed he was much bigger than he really was despite being right about the same size as the other two.
Back to top Go down
Luna_Lovegood

Luna_Lovegood

Characters : Living: [S]: Spottedpaw [D]: Duskkit [L]: Larkkit [R]: Rainkit
Clan/Rank : [S]WindClan/Apprentice 20/80 [D]ShadowClan/Kit 5/15 [L]: SkyClan/Kit 5/15
Capricorn Monkey
Number of posts : 80

PostSubject: Re: The Magpie and the Sage (Open)   The Magpie and the Sage (Open) EmptyMon Oct 31, 2016 5:49 am

Larkkit strode up to the other kits, winking at Magpiekit before turning to the others. "Hey, name's Larkkit." The handsome Tom said with a smirk, his emerald eyes glowing.

~HP/SP~
20/80
5/15
5/15
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Magpie and the Sage (Open)   The Magpie and the Sage (Open) EmptyTue Nov 01, 2016 9:13 pm

A tiny growl rumbled in Eaglekit's throat as the other tom strode up. He crouched, tensed his muscles and sprang at Larkkit. The gesture was partially one of his own arrogance, but mostly out of a kit-like urge to play.
Back to top Go down
Luna_Lovegood

Luna_Lovegood

Clan/Rank : [S]WindClan/Apprentice 20/80 [D]ShadowClan/Kit 5/15 [L]: SkyClan/Kit 5/15
Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Magpie and the Sage (Open)   The Magpie and the Sage (Open) EmptyWed Nov 02, 2016 2:28 pm

Larkkit smirked, batting at the other kit's face and rolling out from under him. He shook out his smooth pelt, still smirking at Eaglekit.

~HP/SP~
20/80
5/15
5/15
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Magpie and the Sage (Open)   The Magpie and the Sage (Open) EmptyWed Nov 02, 2016 7:27 pm

"I'm not done with you!" He yowled and barreled into Larkkit head first, bowling him over.
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Characters : deceased: oreo ♀ [o], cloudkit ♂ [c], leopardkit ♂ [l], blizzardkit ♀ [bl], whitepaw ♀ [w], greygaze ♀ [g], sleek ♂ [s], icepaw ♂ [i], raven ♀ [r], darkpaw ♀ [d], blackpaw ♂ [b].
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 778

PostSubject: Re: The Magpie and the Sage (Open)   The Magpie and the Sage (Open) EmptyThu Nov 03, 2016 5:00 am

Blackkit heard the sounds of fighting and slowly stirred. He then padded out of the nursery and watched as the 2 kits batted each other. "Quiet down would you? You've ruined my peaceful snoozing! He yowled rather grumpily.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Magpie and the Sage (Open)   The Magpie and the Sage (Open) EmptyThu Nov 03, 2016 7:46 am

"Aw, well, since you're up..." Eaglekit let out a kit-like yowl and launched himself at the small, grumpy kit.
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Characters : deceased: oreo ♀ [o], cloudkit ♂ [c], leopardkit ♂ [l], blizzardkit ♀ [bl], whitepaw ♀ [w], greygaze ♀ [g], sleek ♂ [s], icepaw ♂ [i], raven ♀ [r], darkpaw ♀ [d], blackpaw ♂ [b].
Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Magpie and the Sage (Open)   The Magpie and the Sage (Open) EmptyThu Nov 03, 2016 8:17 am

Still not in full senses, Blackkit forgot to dodge and got pounced on. He managed to wriggle free and hissed a warning to Eaglekit. "Oh, the hard way it is." Unsheathing his claws.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Magpie and the Sage (Open)   The Magpie and the Sage (Open) EmptyThu Nov 03, 2016 2:39 pm

The brown and white kit's eyes glistened at the challenge. He too unsheated tiny kit claws and crouched to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Luna_Lovegood

Luna_Lovegood

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Magpie and the Sage (Open)   The Magpie and the Sage (Open) EmptyThu Nov 03, 2016 6:10 pm

Larkkit chuckled, moving closer to Magpiekit. "Annoying, aren't they?" He asked smoothly, watching them.

~HP/SP~
20/80
5/15
5/15
Back to top Go down
Feather-Song

Feather-Song

Characters : living: Treepaw, Midnight-sky
Clan/Rank : Rouge
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: The Magpie and the Sage (Open)   The Magpie and the Sage (Open) EmptyThu Nov 03, 2016 9:13 pm

feather curiously asked "can I join you" has she said with her ears down.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Magpie and the Sage (Open)   The Magpie and the Sage (Open) EmptyThu Nov 03, 2016 11:11 pm

OOC: Please do not RP until you've made a cat creation here, Feather-Song.
Back to top Go down
hamster

hamster

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Magpie and the Sage (Open)   The Magpie and the Sage (Open) EmptyFri Nov 04, 2016 4:15 am

For a second Blackkit didn't move, hearing Larkkit say he was annoying. He glanced at Larkkit and growled deeply. "Fear me? I'll show you! He pounced on Larkkit instead of Eaglekit and the black tailed kit's claws sank deeply into Larkkit's delicate pelt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Magpie and the Sage (Open)   The Magpie and the Sage (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Magpie and the Sage (Open)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next