Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Joke's On You [CLOSED]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Twitchinq

Twitchinq

Characters : *ALIVE* (Sh)eepnose, (St)ormstrike, (T)witchpaw, (C)ypresspaw, (B) Boulderkit --- *DEAD* (W)renpaw, (L)aurelkit, (I)cepaw, (So)ftpaw (Sw)iftpaw (F)linkit (Fl)amepaw (Sa)gepaw --- *MISSING* Nutflower
Clan/Rank : (Sh) ThunderClan NAW, (St) ThunderClan YW, (T) WindClan Kit, (C) ThunderClan Kit [Unborn]
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 543

The Joke's On You [CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: The Joke's On You [CLOSED]   The Joke's On You [CLOSED] EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 10:46 am

Stormstrike was trekking through the forest, deciding to go out on a hunt by himself and refamiliarize himself with his surroundings. He lifted his muzzle in attempts to scent out any prey. He hadn't been hunting for a long time, and it was nice to finally do it again. Stormstrike could already tell that he wouldn't catch the first couple of prey he stalked, but it was worth a try. He still had his thoughts on Morningshine, and why she had been so harsh at the reunion after the badger fight. Maybe he'd have to talk to her later on.

Cypresspaw >< Apprentice >< 20/80 >< ThunderClan
Boulderkit >< Kit >< 5/15 >< ThunderClan
The Joke's On You [CLOSED] Tumblr_mugu1zCf9v1rfjowdo1_500
Sombra * Bun Bun  * Twitch * Dimmeh * Thick
#THESQUAD2K16-17
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: The Joke's On You [CLOSED]   The Joke's On You [CLOSED] EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 10:48 am

Joker strode out of the path that he had used to follow the warrior he had been stalking and smiled. He didn't need to say anything, just that he was hungry for blood. He arched his back, accidentaly exposing a path of neck and prepared to attack the warrior without saying anything but this. "Do you like jokes?"

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Twitchinq

Twitchinq

Characters : *ALIVE* (Sh)eepnose, (St)ormstrike, (T)witchpaw, (C)ypresspaw, (B) Boulderkit --- *DEAD* (W)renpaw, (L)aurelkit, (I)cepaw, (So)ftpaw (Sw)iftpaw (F)linkit (Fl)amepaw (Sa)gepaw --- *MISSING* Nutflower
Clan/Rank : (Sh) ThunderClan NAW, (St) ThunderClan YW, (T) WindClan Kit, (C) ThunderClan Kit [Unborn]
Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Joke's On You [CLOSED]   The Joke's On You [CLOSED] EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 11:01 am

Stormstrike flinched in surprise when the strange cat emerged. He didn't smell like ThunderClan, or any other Clan for that matter, so he must not have been a Clan cat. The fur on the back of his neck rose and he scowled-
"Jokes? This has to be one if you think you can just stroll in casually." Stormstrike hissed, threateningly.

#THESQUAD2K16-17
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: The Joke's On You [CLOSED]   The Joke's On You [CLOSED] EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 11:09 am

"Ah, yean yeah." he yawned and settled down matter-of-factly. He didn't realy care, somhe curled up and blinked nonchalantly at the warrior.

(Oh just kill him, I'm tired of him already)

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Twitchinq

Twitchinq

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Joke's On You [CLOSED]   The Joke's On You [CLOSED] EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 11:45 am

(K, here comes the quick and cheesy 'accidental' death.)

Stormstrike leaped forwards, automatically, instinctively, without any doubts. His teeth latched onto Joker, but he was unsure where because his face landed into the bunch of fluffy white fur. He bit down, trying to find out where he was biting, but not knowing that he was clamping down on the tom's neck. His sharp teeth continued to sink through skin, going through vital organs, with blood seeping out. Stormstrike only stopped when he realized what he had been doing. He drew his teeth from the rogue tom, stepping back fearfully and watching.

#THESQUAD2K16-17
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Joke's On You [CLOSED]   The Joke's On You [CLOSED] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Joke's On You [CLOSED]
Page 1 of 1