Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Dawn Patrol (open for WC peeps)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

Dawn Patrol (open for WC peeps) Empty
PostSubject: Dawn Patrol (open for WC peeps)   Dawn Patrol (open for WC peeps) EmptySun 9 Oct 2016 - 0:15

Auburnpool shifted herself for maybe the hundredth time as the waited in the cool morning breeze to find a cat to patrol with her. The sun aas now poking at the horizont, sending warm light over her hunched back and she sighted. It was getting cold and it was going to be hard, she realized, and that was mostly for WindClan.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

PostSubject: Re: Dawn Patrol (open for WC peeps)   Dawn Patrol (open for WC peeps) EmptySun 9 Oct 2016 - 2:33

Heatherstripe smiled as she trotted out of her den, taking in the crisp morning air with pleasure. She spotted Auburnpaw across the camp. Perhaps this might be a good time for another patrol. "I'm glad to see you up so early! I see you share my fondness for the mornings," she laughed. "Would you like to go on a dawn patrol?"

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

Dawn Patrol (open for WC peeps) Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Dawn Patrol (open for WC peeps)   Dawn Patrol (open for WC peeps) EmptySun 9 Oct 2016 - 5:32

"'Course I do." she purred in greeting to the warrior and lifted herself quietly from her spot. "But let's see if there's anybody else coming." she suggested.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
ZakoBlue

ZakoBlue

Characters : [Fr] : Fracturedhawk | [T] : Thistlefall | [Fu] : Furzethroat | [H] : Hazefur | [P] : Poplarstripe
Clan/Rank : [RiverClan ~ W] : [WindClan ~ YW] : [WindClan ~ NAW] :[WindClan ~ YW] : [RiverClan ~ YW]
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 856

PostSubject: Re: Dawn Patrol (open for WC peeps)   Dawn Patrol (open for WC peeps) EmptySun 9 Oct 2016 - 9:45

Thistlepaw had woken up early that morning, hoping to get in some dawn training. He was making his way over to the fresh kill pile when he saw Auburnpaw and Heatherstripe, it looked as if they were going out to patrol. A patrol! He quickly yet calmly made his way over to the two she-cats. He hadn't been on a patrol yet, and it had been on his to-do list for a while now.

He stopped beside the two, sitting down. He eyed them, and gave a dip of his head in greeting.

Dawn Patrol (open for WC peeps) RHCP_smolDawn Patrol (open for WC peeps) RHCP2_smolDawn Patrol (open for WC peeps) RHCP4_smol

Character Pages

Last edited by ZakoBlue on Sun 9 Oct 2016 - 10:01; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://sloughcreek.boards.net
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Dawn Patrol (open for WC peeps)   Dawn Patrol (open for WC peeps) EmptySun 9 Oct 2016 - 9:51

Auburnpaw gave Thistlepaw a big smile as he approached and turned with a gleam of excitement, and a tiny hint of emotion, to her mentor. "See, wouldn't have wanted to leave without Thistlepaw!" she cheered and took the lead, bouncing put of camp.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
ZakoBlue

ZakoBlue

Characters : [Fr] : Fracturedhawk | [T] : Thistlefall | [Fu] : Furzethroat | [H] : Hazefur | [P] : Poplarstripe
Clan/Rank : [RiverClan ~ W] : [WindClan ~ YW] : [WindClan ~ NAW] :[WindClan ~ YW] : [RiverClan ~ YW]
Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Dawn Patrol (open for WC peeps)   Dawn Patrol (open for WC peeps) EmptySun 9 Oct 2016 - 10:04

Thistlepaw smiled, loving the she-cats enthusiasm. "Hey, wait up!" He mewed and bounded after her, eager to begin his first patrol. As he was attempting to catch up with Auburnpaw, he glanced back at the camp entrance, hoping her mentor would soon follow them.

((OOC~ Oh it says "Aubrunpool" in ur first post :0))

Dawn Patrol (open for WC peeps) RHCP_smolDawn Patrol (open for WC peeps) RHCP2_smolDawn Patrol (open for WC peeps) RHCP4_smol

Character Pages
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Dawn Patrol (open for WC peeps)   Dawn Patrol (open for WC peeps) EmptySun 9 Oct 2016 - 15:18

Alright, you two, wait up," Heatherstripe laughed, quickly catching up with the two apprentices and taking the lead. "We'll go along the gorge today. If you fall in there, you'll die, so behave yourselves," she added sternly.

riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Dawn Patrol (open for WC peeps)   Dawn Patrol (open for WC peeps) EmptyMon 10 Oct 2016 - 1:05

Auburnpaw widened her eyes at the mention of death, but continued to bounce joyfully besides the younger tomcat. The sun sprayedlight over her orange fur. She slipped into a crouch as soon as she scented a rabbit and advanced on it, taking it down with a blow of her paws and she bounced back to the two cats.

"Yay, look what I caught Heatherstripe!" she smiled, holding the prey in her jaws.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Dawn Patrol (open for WC peeps)   Dawn Patrol (open for WC peeps) EmptyMon 10 Oct 2016 - 2:54

Heatherstripe smiled. "Keep up the good work."

Back to top Go down
ZakoBlue

ZakoBlue

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Dawn Patrol (open for WC peeps)   Dawn Patrol (open for WC peeps) EmptyMon 10 Oct 2016 - 5:36

Thistlepaw watched silently as she stalked upon the rabbit, easily jealous. He had hardly caught anything yet while out with Smokepelt. "Good catch!" He smiled as she returned towards them.

Character Pages
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Dawn Patrol (open for WC peeps)   Dawn Patrol (open for WC peeps) EmptyMon 10 Oct 2016 - 7:59

While she hanged on to her prey, the she-cat sruggled to smile. "Thankies!" she cheered as the three cats reached the deafening sound of the gorge.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dawn Patrol (open for WC peeps)   Dawn Patrol (open for WC peeps) Empty

Back to top Go down

Dawn Patrol (open for WC peeps)
Page 1 of 1