Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Let's Get To It [Closed For Thinny]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

Let's Get To It [Closed For Thinny] Empty
PostSubject: Let's Get To It [Closed For Thinny]   Let's Get To It [Closed For Thinny] EmptySat 8 Oct 2016 - 15:39

Lightningstrike stretched as he left his den and poked his head in the apprentice den. "Eaglepaw, wake up. We have training today." The warrior mewed, it was a dry day compared to the stormy days they had seen recently and he was going to take full advantage of that.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get To It [Closed For Thinny]   Let's Get To It [Closed For Thinny] EmptySat 8 Oct 2016 - 17:11

Eaglepaw perked up as soon and as fast as possible. She raced over to her mentor "I'm ready for training!" she purred with a large and cheerful smile "What are we doing first?" she asked, her eyes were sparkly as she tried to hide the fact the sun shining on her face hurt her eyes a little bit as she stood there silently.
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get To It [Closed For Thinny]   Let's Get To It [Closed For Thinny] EmptySun 9 Oct 2016 - 5:44

Lightningstrike chuckled at lead her out of camp. "We need to get you ready for Leafbare, that means hunting. Maybe I'll show you some combat as well. If you do well with hunting it's a possibility..." He said, challenging his daughter. "Let's head somewhere dry for our first training session, Highpine is good enough."

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get To It [Closed For Thinny]   Let's Get To It [Closed For Thinny] EmptySun 9 Oct 2016 - 6:57

Eaglepaw nodded "Alright!" she mewed as she padded along with her father out of camp, she looked at the trees and smiled as she pawed some rocks and pines each step. She was happy that this was finally a training day and that she was alone with her father.
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get To It [Closed For Thinny]   Let's Get To It [Closed For Thinny] EmptySun 9 Oct 2016 - 7:40

Lightningstrike stopped and scented the air before flicking his tail on her nose to get her attention and make she was quiet before getting into a hunter's crouch. He crept along the moss covered ground and pouced into a patch of ferns, lifting his head to reveal a frog in his jaws.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get To It [Closed For Thinny]   Let's Get To It [Closed For Thinny] EmptySun 9 Oct 2016 - 16:53

Eaglepaw titled her head and then questioned once more "How'd you catch that?" she squeaked as she jumped up in front of her father "I want to learn how to catch prey!" she mewed.
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get To It [Closed For Thinny]   Let's Get To It [Closed For Thinny] EmptyMon 10 Oct 2016 - 13:32

He chuckled and dropped the frog."Before you can catch it, you have to find it. You also have to be quiet.." He mewed. "Take a deep breath and tell me what you think is out there."

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get To It [Closed For Thinny]   Let's Get To It [Closed For Thinny] EmptyMon 10 Oct 2016 - 17:45

Eaglepaw took a deep breathe and smelled the air, she could smell come nearby prey but would probably be too hard for her to catch. Instead, she searched for the scent of easier prey to catch like a mouse. She could smell one not to far and then jumped off to catch it. She then unsheathed her claws and she stopped at a halt at what was in front of her, a mouse. She crouched down and looked at it carefully, making sure it wouldn't run off. She then leaped up and clawed it, killing it and then she opened her jaws to then run back to her mentor and drop it at his paws.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get To It [Closed For Thinny]   Let's Get To It [Closed For Thinny] Empty

Back to top Go down

Let's Get To It [Closed For Thinny]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Highpine-
Jump to: