Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Leaf-fall is finally here, and with it, the promise of colder, crueler, days ahead.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Deep Gloom... (for anybody who WANTS to join, but I am specially requesting any Shadowclan cats)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

A Deep Gloom... (for anybody who WANTS to join, but I am specially requesting any Shadowclan cats) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Deep Gloom... (for anybody who WANTS to join, but I am specially requesting any Shadowclan cats)   A Deep Gloom... (for anybody who WANTS to join, but I am specially requesting any Shadowclan cats) - Page 2 EmptyTue 3 Aug 2010 - 15:08

"Good, I supposed," Rainfall told him. "And Shadowclan?"
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

A Deep Gloom... (for anybody who WANTS to join, but I am specially requesting any Shadowclan cats) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Deep Gloom... (for anybody who WANTS to join, but I am specially requesting any Shadowclan cats)   A Deep Gloom... (for anybody who WANTS to join, but I am specially requesting any Shadowclan cats) - Page 2 EmptyTue 3 Aug 2010 - 15:10

"We are doing good." Jaybird meowed.

Rainy

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: A Deep Gloom... (for anybody who WANTS to join, but I am specially requesting any Shadowclan cats)   A Deep Gloom... (for anybody who WANTS to join, but I am specially requesting any Shadowclan cats) - Page 2 EmptyTue 3 Aug 2010 - 15:13

She smiled at him.
"That's a good thing," she commented quietly, her mind obviously on other things.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Deep Gloom... (for anybody who WANTS to join, but I am specially requesting any Shadowclan cats)   A Deep Gloom... (for anybody who WANTS to join, but I am specially requesting any Shadowclan cats) - Page 2 EmptyTue 3 Aug 2010 - 15:23

"What's wrong?" Jaybird meowed,noticing her staring into space.

Tigs

Tigs

Number of posts : 5142

PostSubject: Re: A Deep Gloom... (for anybody who WANTS to join, but I am specially requesting any Shadowclan cats)   A Deep Gloom... (for anybody who WANTS to join, but I am specially requesting any Shadowclan cats) - Page 2 EmptyTue 3 Aug 2010 - 15:27

Tigerclaw narrowed her eyes. She wondered what Rain was thinking of. Tiger stared at Rain, hoping she would tell Jay.

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: A Deep Gloom... (for anybody who WANTS to join, but I am specially requesting any Shadowclan cats)   A Deep Gloom... (for anybody who WANTS to join, but I am specially requesting any Shadowclan cats) - Page 2 EmptyTue 3 Aug 2010 - 16:06

Rainfall blushed, shaking her head.
"It's nothing," she said in such a tone that it was very obviously something.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Deep Gloom... (for anybody who WANTS to join, but I am specially requesting any Shadowclan cats)   A Deep Gloom... (for anybody who WANTS to join, but I am specially requesting any Shadowclan cats) - Page 2 EmptyTue 3 Aug 2010 - 16:09

"Come on,tell me. I know something is up." he meowed.

Rainy

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: A Deep Gloom... (for anybody who WANTS to join, but I am specially requesting any Shadowclan cats)   A Deep Gloom... (for anybody who WANTS to join, but I am specially requesting any Shadowclan cats) - Page 2 EmptyTue 3 Aug 2010 - 16:13

Rainfall shook her head firmly.
"It's something that would put the trust of my friends on the line," she admitted. "And it would possibly hurt Swiftshadow, but it really is nothing."
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Deep Gloom... (for anybody who WANTS to join, but I am specially requesting any Shadowclan cats)   A Deep Gloom... (for anybody who WANTS to join, but I am specially requesting any Shadowclan cats) - Page 2 EmptyTue 3 Aug 2010 - 16:14

"Hurt my brother?" Jaybird meowed. "This must be serious."

Rainy

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: A Deep Gloom... (for anybody who WANTS to join, but I am specially requesting any Shadowclan cats)   A Deep Gloom... (for anybody who WANTS to join, but I am specially requesting any Shadowclan cats) - Page 2 EmptyTue 3 Aug 2010 - 16:16

Rainfall only sighed deeply, her blue eyes giving nothing away.
"Does Shadowclan have any new warriors?" she asked him, changing the subject.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Deep Gloom... (for anybody who WANTS to join, but I am specially requesting any Shadowclan cats)   A Deep Gloom... (for anybody who WANTS to join, but I am specially requesting any Shadowclan cats) - Page 2 EmptyTue 3 Aug 2010 - 16:17

"Not yet,but soon." Jaybird smiled half-heartedly. "After the Gathering,Twistedpaw and Midnightpaw will become warriors."

Rainy

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: A Deep Gloom... (for anybody who WANTS to join, but I am specially requesting any Shadowclan cats)   A Deep Gloom... (for anybody who WANTS to join, but I am specially requesting any Shadowclan cats) - Page 2 EmptyTue 3 Aug 2010 - 16:20

"Oh, really?" Rainfall questioned, surprised. "I thought I remembered seeing Midnightpaw at a Gathering already. And what about Bloodpaw?"
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Deep Gloom... (for anybody who WANTS to join, but I am specially requesting any Shadowclan cats)   A Deep Gloom... (for anybody who WANTS to join, but I am specially requesting any Shadowclan cats) - Page 2 EmptyTue 3 Aug 2010 - 16:21

"I am pretty sure he has a small amount of training left." he flicked his tail to Tigerclaw. "Ask her."

Tigs

Tigs

Number of posts : 5142

PostSubject: Re: A Deep Gloom... (for anybody who WANTS to join, but I am specially requesting any Shadowclan cats)   A Deep Gloom... (for anybody who WANTS to join, but I am specially requesting any Shadowclan cats) - Page 2 EmptyTue 3 Aug 2010 - 16:24

Tigerclaw nodded. "He just needs a few patrols, and to go to the gathering, and he should be good to go. He might even be a warrior by the end of the gathering." she mewed.

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: A Deep Gloom... (for anybody who WANTS to join, but I am specially requesting any Shadowclan cats)   A Deep Gloom... (for anybody who WANTS to join, but I am specially requesting any Shadowclan cats) - Page 2 EmptyTue 3 Aug 2010 - 16:27

"Really?" Rainfall bubbled. "I mean, that must be pretty cool. You must be proud, Tigerclaw!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Deep Gloom... (for anybody who WANTS to join, but I am specially requesting any Shadowclan cats)   A Deep Gloom... (for anybody who WANTS to join, but I am specially requesting any Shadowclan cats) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Deep Gloom... (for anybody who WANTS to join, but I am specially requesting any Shadowclan cats)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next