Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Wake of the Storm [RIVERCLAN MINI-PLOT]

Go down 
+13
Inky Pawprints
Knight
Bloom
Kes
Renette
ZakoBlue
Phantom
Sunlit
Dimmeh
Sombra
Jughead
bunjamin
Fish
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

The Wake of the Storm [RIVERCLAN MINI-PLOT] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wake of the Storm [RIVERCLAN MINI-PLOT]   The Wake of the Storm [RIVERCLAN MINI-PLOT] - Page 3 EmptySun 25 Sep 2016 - 7:08

Fallowkit looked at Icekit. "Hi." She said quietly to the kit, who looked as if she had been rolling around in watery mud. Still shaking, Fallowkit leaned forwards. "Uh, Smokepaw told us that we have to keep each other warm," she informed, rather than actually doing as such.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Poptart Santa

Poptart Santa

Characters : :Alive:(S) Sunblaze,(D)Duskstorm,(L)Leafstream, (Mi)Midnight:Deceased:(M)Moonpaw,(I)Icepaw, (Da)Dawn
Clan/Rank : (Mi)Rouge/DarkClan(S) SkyClan,(M)StarClan/ShadowClan, (D) WindClan, (L) SkyClan, (Da)ThunderClan,(I)RiverClan/StarClan
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 1001

PostSubject: Re: The Wake of the Storm [RIVERCLAN MINI-PLOT]   The Wake of the Storm [RIVERCLAN MINI-PLOT] - Page 3 EmptySun 25 Sep 2016 - 17:10

Icekit turned around and peered at Fallowkit with her green eyes. "Okay?" she said unsure of what she should do. Icekit wriggled closer and started licking Fallowkit's flank.

OOC: Sorry I hope that was okay I couldn't think of anything.
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: The Wake of the Storm [RIVERCLAN MINI-PLOT]   The Wake of the Storm [RIVERCLAN MINI-PLOT] - Page 3 EmptySun 25 Sep 2016 - 17:49

Fallowkit bent over and licked Icekit's ears too, pink tongue swiping over them cleanly. Her paws kneaded the mossy ground, and she gave a small nod after doing as such.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: The Wake of the Storm [RIVERCLAN MINI-PLOT]   The Wake of the Storm [RIVERCLAN MINI-PLOT] - Page 3 EmptySun 25 Sep 2016 - 22:37

Smokepaw breathed heavily from all the effort and dumped himself uselessly next to the kits, looking around with his orange eyes faded and tired. He was wondering what his mother was doing now, if Tawnystorm and Crowclaw were safe and if Porcupinepaw was somewhere high and sturdy, so he won't get as soaked as himself.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Fish
Former Staff
Former Staff
Fish

Characters : they dead.
Clan/Rank : former RC leader | former site moderator
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 1202

PostSubject: Re: The Wake of the Storm [RIVERCLAN MINI-PLOT]   The Wake of the Storm [RIVERCLAN MINI-PLOT] - Page 3 EmptyTue 27 Sep 2016 - 20:35

ooc: @Dimmeh and Sun: Please don't make OOC-only posts. If you need to exclusively discuss things out of character, then do it over PM. I'm going to delete those posts, because it's against site regulations.

The RiverClan leader didn't even have time to think before the rushing current hit her, sweeping her off of her paws and into a swirling hell of icy cold water. She'd began to yell before the flood had come, but had been cut off before the first word had even come out, instead causing her to take in a lung-full of water. Immediately, she felt as if a thousand needles were stabbing into her pelt all at once. When she could manage to squint, all she saw was darkness, with the occasional flash of the grey-white sky above. chaos seemed to be a never-ending cocoon around the spotted she-cat. The cold felt as if it were seeping right down into her soul. Her lungs were screaming for air, and to reject the water that was sloshing painfully around inside of them. The world was a swirling, dizzying, mass of water, and Fishstar could feel her struggles to keep control of her movements weakening..

And then, the roar of the water faded away, and inky blackness engulfed the leader. She suddenly felt weightless - As if she were falling.. And falling.. And falling..

Then there were stars, rushing past her at as she tumbled down the seemingly endless chasm. They were whispering to her, and the further she fell, the clearer the voices became..

She'd lost a life.

In the very next heartbeat, her head broke the surface. Immediately, she could feel some of her energy return at the sight of the world above the flood. Her eyes were blurry from being under the water so long, but she could see a fallen tree in the near-distance. This was Fishstar's chance to escape the water - Perhaps her only chance before she was sucked under again. She had to time this just right.

Closer.. Closer.. Closer.

Her front paws shot out and she managed to just barely snag her claws into the soggy bark, muscles in all four of her legs screaming with effort. Somehow, the leader pulled her drenched body up onto the tree trunk and immediately collapsed down onto it, spluttering coughs erupting from her. Fishstar's head was throbbing, as if she's bashed it against a rock. She wouldn't be surprised if she had, while tumbling around aimlessly beneath the surface.  Now was not the time to worry about herself, though. There were apprentices and young kits to search for.

Rising to unsteady paws, Fishstar raised her head and yowled as loud as her raw throat would allow her, "Is everyone alright?"

ooc2: i'm so sorry it took me so long to post here. i've been having more schedule conflicts in school + out job-hunting so i haven't been able to get to this. ;__;

The Wake of the Storm [RIVERCLAN MINI-PLOT] - Page 3 6e4deea343f5a23686845b3e041231bb

Last edited by todd howard on Sat 15 Jul 2017 - 13:55; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

PostSubject: Re: The Wake of the Storm [RIVERCLAN MINI-PLOT]   The Wake of the Storm [RIVERCLAN MINI-PLOT] - Page 3 EmptyWed 28 Sep 2016 - 9:03

Sootpaw looked around him, spotting a nearby tree. The strength of the rushing water would make hard to swim to it, but he had no other choice, as he could feel his paws slipping off the rock that had stopped him from being carried away from the rest of the clan and probably drown. Trying to shake off his doubts, the odd eyed cat left the questionable safety of the rock and aimed for the tree, adrenaline fueling his paws as he swam against the strong current, he barely reached it, one heartbeat later and his paw would had missed the soaked bark, but he didn’t allowed himself to relax, as he was far from safety yet.

Gathering all the strength he had, he pulled himself towards the tree, digging all his claws on the tree before starting climbing, fighting against the water that tried so furiously to rip him apart from it and drag him to what could be his death. He couldn’t help but chuckle softly as he climbed, knowing that the same river that the clan depended on to survive was now the responsible of this disaster, trying to kill those it defended, but even he knew that nothing was free in this life, and sometimes great benefits come alongside great risks.

As soon as he finally got away from the water’s deadly grasp, he sighed in relief, grateful that his completely soaked fur was relatively short and it didn’t increased his weight too much, allowing him to reach the still dry branches where some of his clanmates were already taking refuge for now.

And as soon as Sootpaw finally felt safe…he collapsed.

He went almost completely limp on the branch, coughing water he didn’t know had gotten into his lungs and with his whole body aching from the collision with the rock and the following effort he had to give to reach this place. He sincerely wouldn’t be surprised if the medicine cat told him that he had a broken bone or an injury, and now with the adrenaline slowly fading there was nothing to keep the pain away from his tired body. There was nothing the black and white tom would want more than just close his eyes and sleep for a whole moon right then and there, but it would be stupid to think that they would stay up in the trees until the flood passed. Fishstar would probably take them to higher grounds until they could finally return to camp.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: The Wake of the Storm [RIVERCLAN MINI-PLOT]   The Wake of the Storm [RIVERCLAN MINI-PLOT] - Page 3 EmptyWed 28 Sep 2016 - 12:24

OOC: Alright. I only OOC-only posted since I needed to respond to her message and didn't have anything to say. I'm sorry.

Fallowkit winced as she watched Sootpaw collapse, shaken to her core. Her blue eyes were wild as she searched for any head bobbing above the furious current.

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: The Wake of the Storm [RIVERCLAN MINI-PLOT]   The Wake of the Storm [RIVERCLAN MINI-PLOT] - Page 3 EmptySat 8 Oct 2016 - 9:14

Goldpaw was asleep when the flood hit. The she gasped at the coldness but clamped her mouth shut soon after. She was never a very good swimmer and so she struggled to reach the top, her lungs burning for air. Nobody but her mother, Ivyfall would care if she died anyways or her probably long dead siblings. The she cat once a rogue medicine cat and now all her time spent here back in Riverclan was wasted. She missed pepper, Streak, Gray, and all the other rogues she had banded together with. The she cat's eye sight was getting blurry as she fought to get above the water wanting to see them just once more.. Then her vision went dark and she started loosing consciousness. the she cat soon stopped breathing and died.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2522

PostSubject: Re: The Wake of the Storm [RIVERCLAN MINI-PLOT]   The Wake of the Storm [RIVERCLAN MINI-PLOT] - Page 3 EmptySat 8 Oct 2016 - 20:11

Her son was here. For a moment Fogheart was relieved, then she shook her head violently. "Get to solid ground. I'll be behind you." She paused. "Tell me if anythin's coming toward us." The roar of the water disoriented and discouraged the blind she-cat, but she wasn't about to allow the waters that had for moons been the lifeblood of her clan take another child of hers away. She did not know yet that so already at least two cats were dead, only that she was to protect her son with her life. Whatever value that had.

Cloudpaw's felt as if the water was washing away every bit of his identity. The camp was destroyed. Cat after cat was being swept under, never to come up for air again. He knew that he was not born to this clan, but there was no difference in the amount of hopelessness that lay in his pitch-black eyes. Everything he loved was being wiped away. A bright pelt flashed in the water and without thinking he dove in, sinking his teeth into the scruff of the lifeless Goldpaw. He however, did not notice this until he had pulled her corpse onto a fallen tree. He was horrified. He wanted to curl up on himself and weep. The reality of the situation was too much.

The black tom ran to the edge of the branch and leapt, digging his claws into the bark of a tree and scrambling up. The whole while he thought, 'I'm a filthy coward! They need my help but I can't do it!' He did not know what to do. The usually positive medicine cat was cripped by the disaster. And he hated himself for running from those who needed him.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
snowstorm

snowstorm

Characters : snowstorm
Clan/Rank : warrior of riverclan
Number of posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: The Wake of the Storm [RIVERCLAN MINI-PLOT]   The Wake of the Storm [RIVERCLAN MINI-PLOT] - Page 3 EmptySat 22 Oct 2016 - 10:43

snowstorm felt like she was gonna collapse but she kept on following the others tiredly, she looked around the forest hungrily "its to early for a flood" she sighed sadly remembering her kit died from a flood and she stayed silent for ages
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Wake of the Storm [RIVERCLAN MINI-PLOT]   The Wake of the Storm [RIVERCLAN MINI-PLOT] - Page 3 EmptySat 22 Oct 2016 - 17:21

This topic is dead, please do not post in it. Also please make a creation before rping. All cats on WCC start as kits unless they are rogues, loners or kittypets.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wake of the Storm [RIVERCLAN MINI-PLOT]   The Wake of the Storm [RIVERCLAN MINI-PLOT] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Wake of the Storm [RIVERCLAN MINI-PLOT]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Camp-
Jump to: