Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

There Was a Sheep that Liked a Pine Tree (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

There Was a Sheep that Liked a Pine Tree (Closed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: There Was a Sheep that Liked a Pine Tree (Closed)   There Was a Sheep that Liked a Pine Tree (Closed) - Page 2 EmptySat 17 Sep 2016 - 6:20

The tomcat jumped back up as soon as he could, snarling at the fox, now busy with Sheeppaw, and he ran to tackle it, rolling over with the fox, then breaking away, breathing heavily and bearing some scratches from the pup's claws. The ginger furred animal back away and started towards the Thunderpath. Pinepaw followed it until he was sure the fox's smell was drowned by the foul smell of monsters.

"It should be in ShadowClan by now, if it managed to cross." he told Sheeppaw, licking his already stinging wounds. They had to report that to Frozenflame or Darkstar, and he was not looking forward to that in any way.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Twitchinq

Twitchinq

Characters : *ALIVE* (Sh)eepnose, (St)ormstrike, (T)witchpaw, (C)ypresspaw, (B) Boulderkit --- *DEAD* (W)renpaw, (L)aurelkit, (I)cepaw, (So)ftpaw (Sw)iftpaw (F)linkit (Fl)amepaw (Sa)gepaw --- *MISSING* Nutflower
Clan/Rank : (Sh) ThunderClan NAW, (St) ThunderClan YW, (T) WindClan Kit, (C) ThunderClan Kit [Unborn]
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 543

PostSubject: Re: There Was a Sheep that Liked a Pine Tree (Closed)   There Was a Sheep that Liked a Pine Tree (Closed) - Page 2 EmptySat 17 Sep 2016 - 9:31

Sheeppaw looked after the fox as it darted away, then nodded.
"I just hope it dies as soon as possible." She said, blankly. The white apprentice then turned around to look at Pinepaw, not bothering to ask whether he was okay or to question his wounds. They didn't look too serious.
"Can we get to hunting now? The fox interrupted what could've been food for the Clan."

(Shortness = Lack of Muse)

Cypresspaw >< Apprentice >< 20/80 >< ThunderClan
Boulderkit >< Kit >< 5/15 >< ThunderClan
There Was a Sheep that Liked a Pine Tree (Closed) - Page 2 Tumblr_mugu1zCf9v1rfjowdo1_500
Sombra * Bun Bun  * Twitch * Dimmeh * Thick
#THESQUAD2K16-17
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: There Was a Sheep that Liked a Pine Tree (Closed)   There Was a Sheep that Liked a Pine Tree (Closed) - Page 2 EmptySat 17 Sep 2016 - 15:57

Pinepaw turned to the younger apprentice and sighed coldly. "I'm afraid we are supposed to report that. Frozenflame will want to rip my ears off, but he wants that any way." he mewed and signalled the she-cat to follow him with a flick of his sleek tail. His wounds stung, but they weren't serious, at least if they didn't infect. The sun had risen and he realized the deputy will ask questions of their dawn stroll.

(I think I'll make a thread for, just to get them spanked)

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Twitchinq

Twitchinq

Characters : *ALIVE* (Sh)eepnose, (St)ormstrike, (T)witchpaw, (C)ypresspaw, (B) Boulderkit --- *DEAD* (W)renpaw, (L)aurelkit, (I)cepaw, (So)ftpaw (Sw)iftpaw (F)linkit (Fl)amepaw (Sa)gepaw --- *MISSING* Nutflower
Clan/Rank : (Sh) ThunderClan NAW, (St) ThunderClan YW, (T) WindClan Kit, (C) ThunderClan Kit [Unborn]
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 543

PostSubject: Re: There Was a Sheep that Liked a Pine Tree (Closed)   There Was a Sheep that Liked a Pine Tree (Closed) - Page 2 EmptySat 17 Sep 2016 - 16:57

(Coolio)

Sheeppaw sighed, imagining the sight of Pinepaw's ears getting ripped off. It wasn't the most fascinating sight but it sure seemed to amuse her, even though she didn't smile. She turned to follow the brown tom back to camp, not bothering to take the lead like she had on the way out of the camp. When talking to Frozenflame, she'd probably let herself do most of the talking. She wondered if ShadowClan would find the fox cub. Sheeppaw shrugged nonchalantly, it was there problem and she didn't really care if the fox cub tore down their entire camp.

Cypresspaw >< Apprentice >< 20/80 >< ThunderClan
Boulderkit >< Kit >< 5/15 >< ThunderClan
There Was a Sheep that Liked a Pine Tree (Closed) - Page 2 Tumblr_mugu1zCf9v1rfjowdo1_500
Sombra * Bun Bun  * Twitch * Dimmeh * Thick
#THESQUAD2K16-17
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There Was a Sheep that Liked a Pine Tree (Closed)   There Was a Sheep that Liked a Pine Tree (Closed) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

There Was a Sheep that Liked a Pine Tree (Closed)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2