Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

College Warning

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

College Warning Empty
PostCollege Warning

College Warning Tumblr_nwgvgj7F831smp9ndo1_1280

So…as many of you probably noticed by now, my activity rate is plummeting lately, to the point of not even posting for days. Just in case someone was wondering about this or thinking that I’m losing interest: I’m still around and I hope to be for a long time!

School is dumping tons of work on me lately, not allowing me to be as active as I would like to. I’ll still be around and I’ll try to keep my threads going the best I can as well as joining new ones from time to time, but please, try to understand, and if you really need me to post soewhere throw me a PM and I’ll do so ASAP, promise.

Also, before I forget! I’m willing and happy to take more apprentices with my warriors, but if I get your cat as one, send me a PM telling me. That way I’ll make a training/patrol thread for your cats as soon as I have the time. Also, send me a PM once your cat is ready to get his/her assessment.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

College Warning :: Comments

Dimmeh
Re: College Warning
Post Fri 9 Sep 2016 - 14:53 by Dimmeh
It's k! We all have work to do.
Inky Pawprints
Post Wed 23 Nov 2016 - 6:19 by Inky Pawprints
I'll just B.U.M.P this, cuz its happening again and posting the same thing twice would be a bit redundant...hopefully I'll get my free time back soon
Post  by Sponsored content

College Warning

Page 1 of 1