Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Cinderpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Renette

Renette

Characters : Alive: [D] Dewpelt [L] Leafheart Dead/Missing: [A] Amberclaw [T] Treepelt [F] Foxflight
Clan/Rank : [D]RC EXP WAR [L]WC MC
Gemini Number of posts : 564

Cinderpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony  Empty
PostSubject: Cinderpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony    Cinderpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony  EmptyMon 05 Sep 2016, 9:02 am

Leafpaw looked down at her apprentice, Cinderpaw, who was now fully grown and ready to be a full fledged medicine cat. Yet, this all felt so rushed for Leafheart, the Dark Forest had rid them of the precious training and bonding time that they had needed and she vowed to make up for this later on. Nevertheless, she pushed a small bag of travelling herbs towards Cinderpaw with a triumphant face. "Those will taste awful, sorry! I am so glad it is finally time Cinderpaw, do not worry, we can have some more patrols and training in the future too." Leafpaw quietly whispered, making sure not to disturb the other warriors as the moon beamed down on them. "I understand this is your first time travelling to the Moonstone, but do not fret, Starclan will accept you." She added anxiously.

#0099ff ~
#ff9966~#ff6600~#33cc66~#9933ff

Cinderpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony  Tumblr_m3peszccj81qbvk7po1_500

Please PM me if you need anything!
Back to top Go down
Acrylic

Acrylic

Characters : Halfdawn (H) | Vixenheart (V) | Morningshine (M) Frostedgaze (F) | Squirrelpaw (SQ) Cindercloud (DECEASED) | Wishpaw (DECEASED) | Fawn (DECEASED) | Seedpaw (DECEASED) | Swanpaw (DECEASED)
Clan/Rank : (H) ThunderClan NAW | (V) SkyClan Deputy | (M) ThunderClan YW | (F) ShadowClan YW | (SQ) SkyClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 915

PostSubject: Re: Cinderpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony    Cinderpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony  EmptyMon 05 Sep 2016, 10:06 am

Cinderpaw had been half nervous and half excited for this day. She was finally to receive her full medicine cat name! Hundreds of names began rushing through her mind as she quickly lapped up the travelling herbs, but those thoughts were instantly blocked out by the taste of the travelling herbs. Cinderpaw quickly covered up her disgust with a smile, "I do hope they accept me. It would be bad if they didn't..." She said, a hint of nervousness in her voice. Surely StarClan would understand why Cinderpaw barely had any experience with the Moonstone.

Cinderpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony  465?cb=20160814030455
Back to top Go down
http://hopeintheclouds.proboards.com/
Renette

Renette

Characters : Alive: [D] Dewpelt [L] Leafheart Dead/Missing: [A] Amberclaw [T] Treepelt [F] Foxflight

PostSubject: Re: Cinderpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony    Cinderpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony  EmptyThu 08 Sep 2016, 1:23 am

Leafheart looked compassionately down at Cinderpaw, "They will," she paused for a moment and continued anxiously, "I just wish things could have been different... You deserved to be trained under a professional environment and a true teacher." Leafheart sighed as her memories of the moonstone recollected in her head along with the wretched images she saw that still lingered in her mind.

#0099ff ~

Back to top Go down
Acrylic

Acrylic

Characters : Halfdawn (H) | Vixenheart (V) | Morningshine (M) Frostedgaze (F) | Squirrelpaw (SQ) Cindercloud (DECEASED) | Wishpaw (DECEASED) | Fawn (DECEASED) | Seedpaw (DECEASED) | Swanpaw (DECEASED)
Clan/Rank : (H) ThunderClan NAW | (V) SkyClan Deputy | (M) ThunderClan YW | (F) ShadowClan YW | (SQ) SkyClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Cinderpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony    Cinderpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony  EmptyThu 08 Sep 2016, 5:22 am

Cinderpaw looked up at her mentor and blinked, "But you were a great teacher! The best I could ever ask for. You're practically like," She paused, wondering whether or not she could continue, "The mother I never had."
While she did agree that times had been tough, and the Dark Forest's reign had been going on throughout the majority of her training. Yet, at least she had an amazing mentor and now, her life could go on normally.

Back to top Go down
Renette

Renette

PostSubject: Re: Cinderpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony    Cinderpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony  EmptyMon 12 Sep 2016, 9:55 pm

Leafheart's heart melted as Cinderpaw confessed to her, she fought the tears as a brig grin was stretched along her face. "Thank you Cinderpaw, you're like the daughter I can never have." She whispered softly into her ear, as they approached a cave looking structure they both came into a halt, "Now Cinderpaw, follow my scent, it will be pitch black in there and all quite confronting, do you understand?"

#0099ff ~

Back to top Go down
Acrylic

Acrylic

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Cinderpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony    Cinderpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony  EmptyTue 13 Sep 2016, 6:48 am

Cinderpaw tilted her head, wondering if her own biological parents would be there when she entered StarClan for her ceremony. She then smiled softly at her mentor's last comment. She felt so lucky to be a medicine cat and not a warrior and be trained by Leafheart. She absolutely hated the thought of fighting. After hearing her mentor's next comment, her smile faded and was replaced with a calm and neutral gaze.
"I understand, Leafheart." Cinderpaw said, nodding and staring into the darkness that they'd be entering shortly.

Back to top Go down
Renette

Renette

PostSubject: Re: Cinderpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony    Cinderpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony  EmptyTue 20 Sep 2016, 7:39 am

OOC: Oh my gosh I manage to keep forgetting this gah!

As the two apporached the bright gleam of the stone Leafheart halted into a stiff, upright position. "O-Okay, what did Emberleaf say...?" She asked herself frantically before taking a deep breath.

"I, Leafhert, Medicine Cat of Windclan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. She has trained hard to understand the ways of a medicine cat, and with your help she will serve her Clan for many moons."

She looked back down at her apprentice, they had shared such little time together yet she was the closest she could ever have to a daughter, and she loved her dearly.

"Cinderpaw, do you promise to uphold the ways of a medicine cat, to stand apart from rivalry between Clan and Clan and to protect all cats equally, even at the cost of your life?"

#0099ff ~

Back to top Go down
Acrylic

Acrylic

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Cinderpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony    Cinderpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony  EmptyTue 20 Sep 2016, 6:19 pm

It was beautiful...
As soon as Cinderpaw saw the Moonstone, her eyes stretched open wide and she had to attempt to stop herself from letting her jaw drop in utter amazement. She then switched her attention from the Moonstone to her mentor, listening to the words that Leafheart had to say. Cinderpaw didn't hesitate the respond. Ever since she had became the medicine cat apprentice a few moons ago, she had been waiting for this moment to come, and here it was.
"I do." The gray she-cat said, trying to keep her voice from raising with excitement.

Back to top Go down
Renette

Renette

PostSubject: Re: Cinderpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony    Cinderpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony  EmptyTue 27 Sep 2016, 4:20 am

OOC: I am sorry I forgot to clarify this earlier but that should be the end of the ceremony unless you want a moment where they visit Starclan, I didn't do that in my last ceremony but it is up to you, also what would you like your name to be?

Leafheart purred as the words slipped through her mouth, "Then by the powers of StarClan I give you your true name as a medicine cat. Cinderpaw, from this moment you will be known as Cindercloud. StarClan honours you and we welcome you as a full medicine cat of WindClan." She paused for a moment and briefly licked her former apprentice. Everything would be different know.

#0099ff ~

Last edited by Renette on Sun 02 Oct 2016, 6:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Acrylic

Acrylic

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Cinderpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony    Cinderpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony  EmptyTue 27 Sep 2016, 5:30 am

(I'm fine with skipping the StarClan part. Also, for names: Cindercloud.)

The newly named Cindercloud was beaming with excitement. She loved her new name and she felt a bigger sense of responsibility, to heal her Clanmates and serve WindClan as a medicine cat alongside her mentor, Leafheart. She immediately straightened her poster, but there was still a happy light in her eyes as she nodded at her mentor.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cinderpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony    Cinderpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony  Empty

Back to top Go down

Cinderpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Camp :: Tallrock :: WindClan Ceremonies :: Medicine Cat Ceremonies-
Jump to: