Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Patrols, patrols, so many patrols.... (Open for apprentices, and a few warriors)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

Patrols, patrols, so many patrols.... (Open for apprentices, and a few warriors) Empty
PostSubject: Patrols, patrols, so many patrols.... (Open for apprentices, and a few warriors)   Patrols, patrols, so many patrols.... (Open for apprentices, and a few warriors) EmptyAugust 28th 2016, 6:03 am

Tawnystorm padded into the apprentice's den. It had not been long since she had slept here, she thought, and yet, it felt like seasons ago. She nudged her apprentice, Smokepaw.
"We're going on a patrol - see if anyone else here wants to come." She purposefully spoke loudly, as to alert the other apprentices. She looked around, quickly grooming herself as she waited.

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

Patrols, patrols, so many patrols.... (Open for apprentices, and a few warriors) Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

Patrols, patrols, so many patrols.... (Open for apprentices, and a few warriors) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patrols, patrols, so many patrols.... (Open for apprentices, and a few warriors)   Patrols, patrols, so many patrols.... (Open for apprentices, and a few warriors) EmptyAugust 28th 2016, 6:37 am

Smokepaw jolted up at Tawnystorm's nudge and walked out of the apprentices' den, hurrying to groom his fur the best he could before he joined her to wait for other apprentices or warrior to offer to come.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: Patrols, patrols, so many patrols.... (Open for apprentices, and a few warriors)   Patrols, patrols, so many patrols.... (Open for apprentices, and a few warriors) EmptyAugust 28th 2016, 11:27 am

Goldpaw padded over her cinnamon swirled tabby pelt still thick with the smell of herbs and the faintest of Riverclan scent. "May I go as well?" She meowed flicking her thin tail.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat
Number of posts : 857

PostSubject: Re: Patrols, patrols, so many patrols.... (Open for apprentices, and a few warriors)   Patrols, patrols, so many patrols.... (Open for apprentices, and a few warriors) EmptyAugust 28th 2016, 1:28 pm

Honeyblossom and Briarpaw joined the three. "Can we go as well?"

The tall ginger warrior aged apprentice flicked his unusually long tail in greeting towards his clan mates.
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Patrols, patrols, so many patrols.... (Open for apprentices, and a few warriors)   Patrols, patrols, so many patrols.... (Open for apprentices, and a few warriors) EmptyAugust 28th 2016, 2:09 pm

Smokepaw smiled gleefully at the cats. "I think we're enough Tawnystorm!" he declared happily

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

PostSubject: Re: Patrols, patrols, so many patrols.... (Open for apprentices, and a few warriors)   Patrols, patrols, so many patrols.... (Open for apprentices, and a few warriors) EmptyAugust 28th 2016, 2:48 pm

Sootpaw looked at the group of cats that slowly gathered to go on a patrol from a somewhat hidden spot near the apprentice’s den. He never had liked large groups of cats, and in his eyes any group of cats with more than three members could be considered as such. However, if he wanted to go out on patrols he probably would need to endure this kind of situations. With a deep sigh, the odd eyed tom got up and padded towards them on the very last second, silent as a shadow “Can I join too?” His words were barely loud enough to not be considered a whisper, just like always.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Patrols, patrols, so many patrols.... (Open for apprentices, and a few warriors)   Patrols, patrols, so many patrols.... (Open for apprentices, and a few warriors) EmptyAugust 28th 2016, 7:23 pm

"That should be more than enough. We'll check the borders, I think." Tawnystorm nodded to herself, and began to make her way out of camp, beckoning the others to follow.

riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

Patrols, patrols, so many patrols.... (Open for apprentices, and a few warriors) Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Patrols, patrols, so many patrols.... (Open for apprentices, and a few warriors)   Patrols, patrols, so many patrols.... (Open for apprentices, and a few warriors) EmptyAugust 28th 2016, 10:36 pm

Goldpaw followed flicking her tail as she did so.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Patrols, patrols, so many patrols.... (Open for apprentices, and a few warriors)   Patrols, patrols, so many patrols.... (Open for apprentices, and a few warriors) EmptyAugust 29th 2016, 5:21 am

Smokepaw followed his mentor, checking now and then for the other cats to be there. Finally, a little bored, he retreated next to Goldpaw. "You're Goldpaw, right?" he asked, smiling awkwardly. He just wanted to talk to some apprentices, and he was glad Crowpaw wasn't there.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Patrols, patrols, so many patrols.... (Open for apprentices, and a few warriors)   Patrols, patrols, so many patrols.... (Open for apprentices, and a few warriors) EmptyAugust 29th 2016, 9:45 am

Sootpaw followed the group, careful to stay a tail-length behind them to not feel stressed by their numbers. His eyes scanned the territory and his ears moved constantly, trying to take in as much as they could, he hadn’t been outside camp many times before, so almost everything was new to him. He was aloof and quiet most of the time, but that didn’t mean that he wasn’t curious about the world surrounding him as well. He raised his ears as soon as the borders were mentioned, genuinely interested with the idea and wondering they would cross paths with the cats of a rival clan. He had heard a lot of stories about ThunderClan, most of them not exactly nice, but WindClan was mostly a mystery to the young tom.

He recalled his conversation with Thistlekit before he even became an apprentice, about how she fell down the gorge and into the river to be later rescued by some cats from RiverClan and brought to camp. He knew how dangerous that place could be, but he still would like to see it.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Patrols, patrols, so many patrols.... (Open for apprentices, and a few warriors)   Patrols, patrols, so many patrols.... (Open for apprentices, and a few warriors) EmptyAugust 31st 2016, 6:18 pm

Goldpaw nodded. "Yes I'm Tawnystorm's older sister. I uh ran away to be like our aunt when I was a young kit. Our aunt at the time before she was murdered was an Independent Medicine cat and I had trained with her before she died. When she died Dreamleaf, Thunderclan's Medicine Cat, continued to train me and under her I took on the name Golddream. Later I changed my name to Gold because I went to live with my adopted sister Pepper with a group of rouges. I helped heal the exiles so they could return. Then I returned a few moons later and here I am." She explain as not to cause confusion.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Patrols, patrols, so many patrols.... (Open for apprentices, and a few warriors)   Patrols, patrols, so many patrols.... (Open for apprentices, and a few warriors) EmptySeptember 1st 2016, 5:01 am

Smokepaw listened to Goldpaw's words with a shy smile. She was a nice cat, and she was Tawnystorm's sister, which meant she couldn't mean any harm, tho made him very aware of Goldpaw's rogueship and running away.

"We should check around the Thunderpath when we are still aware and not tired, then we can go around Carrionplace, give it a look, and return by SkyClan." he suggested, hoping to please his mentor.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Patrols, patrols, so many patrols.... (Open for apprentices, and a few warriors)   Patrols, patrols, so many patrols.... (Open for apprentices, and a few warriors) EmptySeptember 1st 2016, 5:16 am

(The Carrionplace is in SC territoy, and the Thunderpath doesn't border RC...)
"I say we should check the SkyClan border. That's the one I don't think you've seen yet, hm?" Tawnystorm thought and nodded at herself. "Yes. Follow me." She began to walk in the direction of the SkyClan border, leading the others.

Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Patrols, patrols, so many patrols.... (Open for apprentices, and a few warriors)   Patrols, patrols, so many patrols.... (Open for apprentices, and a few warriors) EmptySeptember 1st 2016, 11:07 am

Sootpaw listened to the conversation between Goldpaw and Smokepaw silently, interested by Goldpaw’s story. He really never heard about clan cats running off and several moons later returning to the clans, and he had to admit that such thing sounded actually cool, a true adventure. He, however, would never leave his clan behind to chase such adventures, he simply wouldn’t be able to even if he tried.

When checking the SkyClan border he felt a bit disappointed, even if it didn’t became obvious to the rest of the group. He sincerely was expecting to go to the WindClan border so he could see the gorge, but apparently he would need to wait for a bit longer.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Patrols, patrols, so many patrols.... (Open for apprentices, and a few warriors)   Patrols, patrols, so many patrols.... (Open for apprentices, and a few warriors) EmptySeptember 2nd 2016, 9:49 pm

Goldpaw padded alongside them.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Patrols, patrols, so many patrols.... (Open for apprentices, and a few warriors)   Patrols, patrols, so many patrols.... (Open for apprentices, and a few warriors) Empty

Back to top Go down

Patrols, patrols, so many patrols.... (Open for apprentices, and a few warriors)
Page 1 of 1