Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Freedom At Last! (Closed for Acrylic)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Twitchinq

Twitchinq

Characters : *ALIVE* (Sh)eepnose, (St)ormstrike, (T)witchpaw, (C)ypresspaw, (B) Boulderkit --- *DEAD* (W)renpaw, (L)aurelkit, (I)cepaw, (So)ftpaw (Sw)iftpaw (F)linkit (Fl)amepaw (Sa)gepaw --- *MISSING* Nutflower
Clan/Rank : (Sh) ThunderClan NAW, (St) ThunderClan YW, (T) WindClan Kit, (C) ThunderClan Kit [Unborn]
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 543

Freedom At Last! (Closed for Acrylic) Empty
PostSubject: Freedom At Last! (Closed for Acrylic)   Freedom At Last! (Closed for Acrylic) EmptyFri 26 Aug 2016 - 16:31

Stormstrike padded into the warriors den, deciding to go ahead and choose his nest now that he had gained a new rank. When he entered, he almost tripped over a familiar feline figure. He looked down at his sister who was dozing peacefully, and he purred as he watched.
"C'mon, dormouse," The gray tom said, nuzzling his sister's head with his muzzle, "You can't possibly take a nap right after we've been made warriors!"
When Morningshine didn't stir, he began tickling her nose with his tail, waiting expectantly for her to wake up.

OOC: *Silently ships Storm and Morning even though they're littermates...*

Cypresspaw >< Apprentice >< 20/80 >< ThunderClan
Boulderkit >< Kit >< 5/15 >< ThunderClan
Freedom At Last! (Closed for Acrylic) Tumblr_mugu1zCf9v1rfjowdo1_500
Sombra * Bun Bun  * Twitch * Dimmeh * Thick
#THESQUAD2K16-17
Back to top Go down
Acrylic

Acrylic

Characters : Halfdawn (H) | Vixenheart (V) | Morningshine (M) Frostedgaze (F) | Squirrelpaw (SQ) Cindercloud (DECEASED) | Wishpaw (DECEASED) | Fawn (DECEASED) | Seedpaw (DECEASED) | Swanpaw (DECEASED)
Clan/Rank : (H) ThunderClan NAW | (V) SkyClan Deputy | (M) ThunderClan YW | (F) ShadowClan YW | (SQ) SkyClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 915

PostSubject: Re: Freedom At Last! (Closed for Acrylic)   Freedom At Last! (Closed for Acrylic) EmptyFri 26 Aug 2016 - 16:58

OOC: Aha, the incest. If they weren't siblings, then I would totally want them to be mates!

IC: Morningshine had been thoroughly exhausted, and after the ceremony she had decided to take a quick nap. When she entered the warriors den and found a nest that she claimed as hers, she sank into it and immediately fell asleep. Her fluffy tail wrapped around herself to provide more warmth. It was very peaceful for the few minutes that she was able to sleep, until she felt something nuzzle her head. Deciding to ignore it, she continued to dream, until something began tickling her nose.

She tried to wrinkle her nose and move it around in hopes of making whatever was touching it move away, but it wouldn't stop. Eventually, she began to giggle as she was being tickled. Her eyelids fluttered open and she rolled onto her back, another small laugh escaping her muzzle. She then looked around, her eyes adjusting to the light of day that was creeping in through the small holes in the den. When her eyes were finally adjusted, she looked around to see who or what had been tickling her nose. When she locked gazes with Stormstrike, Morningshine shot him a calm smile, her blue eyes glittering.
"Hi." Was all she said.

Freedom At Last! (Closed for Acrylic) 465?cb=20160814030455
Back to top Go down
http://hopeintheclouds.proboards.com/
Twitchinq

Twitchinq

Characters : *ALIVE* (Sh)eepnose, (St)ormstrike, (T)witchpaw, (C)ypresspaw, (B) Boulderkit --- *DEAD* (W)renpaw, (L)aurelkit, (I)cepaw, (So)ftpaw (Sw)iftpaw (F)linkit (Fl)amepaw (Sa)gepaw --- *MISSING* Nutflower
Clan/Rank : (Sh) ThunderClan NAW, (St) ThunderClan YW, (T) WindClan Kit, (C) ThunderClan Kit [Unborn]
Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Freedom At Last! (Closed for Acrylic)   Freedom At Last! (Closed for Acrylic) EmptyFri 26 Aug 2016 - 17:25

The tom grinned as Morningshine began laughing, and moved his gray tail away. He smiled down at her as she rolled over to face him.
"Aha! The dormouse finally awakens. It's about time she has, too." He said, teasingly, with a wink. He then turned to head out of the warriors den. The only reason he had woken up Morningshine was because he wanted to go hunting with her. Yes, Stormstrike could hunt alone, but he preferred hunting with others. He flicked his tail, letting his sister know that he wanted her to follow him.
"Wanna go hunting together?" Stormstrike asked Morningshine, facing the opening of the den,"Maybe you'll catch a dormouse!"

#THESQUAD2K16-17
Back to top Go down
Acrylic

Acrylic

Characters : Halfdawn (H) | Vixenheart (V) | Morningshine (M) Frostedgaze (F) | Squirrelpaw (SQ) Cindercloud (DECEASED) | Wishpaw (DECEASED) | Fawn (DECEASED) | Seedpaw (DECEASED) | Swanpaw (DECEASED)
Clan/Rank : (H) ThunderClan NAW | (V) SkyClan Deputy | (M) ThunderClan YW | (F) ShadowClan YW | (SQ) SkyClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Freedom At Last! (Closed for Acrylic)   Freedom At Last! (Closed for Acrylic) EmptySat 27 Aug 2016 - 12:59

Morningshine yawned, wanting to go back to sleep, but at her brother's comment, she leaped to her paws, looking straight at him, "I am not a dormouse!" She said, smacking his ear playfully with her paw.
She then looked out into the camp from where she stood beside Stormstrike, her eyes meeting the fresh-kill pile.
"Yeah, let's go hunting. The fresh-kill pile needs to be filled up," She said, "But not with dormouse!" She said, shooting her brother a fake glare, and yet she smiled.

She then padded out of the warriors den, glancing back and forth at the cats milling around the camp and carrying out their daily tasks and duties. She looked back at her brother, "Well, are you coming, snail?" She asked, her voice colored with amusement.

Back to top Go down
Twitchinq

Twitchinq

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Freedom At Last! (Closed for Acrylic)   Freedom At Last! (Closed for Acrylic) EmptySun 28 Aug 2016 - 13:33

The tom purred at his sister's comments, following her quickly. When they emerged into the territory, it was nothing new for Stormstrike, he had been out here plenty of times before, but never as a warrior. Now they'd be able to leave camp freely without having their mentors or other warriors having to worry about them or watch them all of the time.
"I must be the fastest snail alive," He said with a grin, "And you must be the most energetic dormouse."
He then looked at her, "Remember when we were kits and we always used to race around the barn with our littermates?" The gray tom asked Morningshine.

#THESQUAD2K16-17
Back to top Go down
Acrylic

Acrylic

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Freedom At Last! (Closed for Acrylic)   Freedom At Last! (Closed for Acrylic) EmptyMon 29 Aug 2016 - 4:43

Morningshine rolled her eyes when Stormstrike began speaking of dormouses and snails again, yet when the subject changed to racing she smirked.
"Mhm, but I always used to win!" She said, her tail flicking majestically.
"Unless of course...you want a rematch?" She asked, meeting her brother's gaze. Without waiting for him to react, she streaked off deeper into the forest. She glanced back behind her at Stormstrike before continuing on ahead.

Back to top Go down
Twitchinq

Twitchinq

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Freedom At Last! (Closed for Acrylic)   Freedom At Last! (Closed for Acrylic) EmptyTue 30 Aug 2016 - 12:54

Stormstrike was at first dazed and surprised by Morningshine's sudden takeoff, but he soon began running after her, his paws thundering on the forest floor. He was eventually right behind his sister, hoping to overtake her. Gosh, she was fast.
"Where are we going?" The gray tom asked, his voice raised slightly so Morningshine could hear him.

#THESQUAD2K16-17
Back to top Go down
Acrylic

Acrylic

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Freedom At Last! (Closed for Acrylic)   Freedom At Last! (Closed for Acrylic) EmptyTue 30 Aug 2016 - 14:33

"I don't know! But I just know I'm going to get there first!" She called to Stormstrike, glancing over her shoulder briefly. She noticed that he had caught up to her. Not for much longer, she pushed herself to run faster. Her paws were getting the slightest bit tired, but she was having too much fun to stop.

Back to top Go down
Twitchinq

Twitchinq

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Freedom At Last! (Closed for Acrylic)   Freedom At Last! (Closed for Acrylic) EmptyFri 2 Sep 2016 - 14:01

Stormstrike continued to run, blinking as his sister managed to get a bit farther aside. He took a few extra long strides, finally managing to run at the same pace as her. He glanced at her, grinning, before looking ahead to see where he was going. Eventually, he paused beside a tree, stopping to sit by the bottom of the trunk. His flanks heaved with every breath he took.
"Hey, sis," he began, "Maybe we should take a break now."

#THESQUAD2K16-17
Back to top Go down
Acrylic

Acrylic

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Freedom At Last! (Closed for Acrylic)   Freedom At Last! (Closed for Acrylic) EmptyFri 2 Sep 2016 - 14:44

Morningshine was too tired to tease him about stopping, so she just nodded in agreement, padding over to sit beside him.
"Yeah," She said, but broke off to take a deep breath, "That was tiring yet fun."
She tried to search for something to say to strike up a conversation, "So, have any she-cats caught your eye yet?" She asked, nudging him teasingly.

OOC: Here it comes here it comes here it comes here it comes here it comes here it comes here it comes

Back to top Go down
Twitchinq

Twitchinq

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Freedom At Last! (Closed for Acrylic)   Freedom At Last! (Closed for Acrylic) EmptyFri 2 Sep 2016 - 14:56

(Just like we discussed over PM >:D)

Stormstrike purred in response to being nudged, and he looked at Morningshine, "Well, Dapplecloud seems to have her eye on me. She's really nice and everything," he said, shrugging. It was the truth, Dapplecloud was a fairly new warrior just like Stormstrike, but he had his eye mainly on somebody else, he blinked, shrugging, "But, I'm kind of focusing on someone else..." He broke off, struggling for the right words.
"She's really awesome. She's practically the best cat ever. She always knows how to make me smile, I'm never angry when I'm with her, I love her. And I'm basically positive that she'll love me too."
He froze, staring at the ground for a few moments, before meeting Morningshine's gaze, "You."

#THESQUAD2K16-17
Back to top Go down
Acrylic

Acrylic

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Freedom At Last! (Closed for Acrylic)   Freedom At Last! (Closed for Acrylic) EmptyFri 2 Sep 2016 - 15:56

Morningshine listened to the news about Dapplecloud, purring sweetly, but broke off when Stormstrike began speaking of another she-cat. Oh! Who was this she-cat? Would there be new kits in the Clan soon? Then, the entire conversation seemed to go to a standstill. She stared at Stormstrike, rising from where she sat, a bewildered look on her face.
"No, no we can't be mates! We're littermates! That would be wrong, Stormstrike. Trust me, I love you with all my heart as littermates, but no more than that." She said, at first astounded, then seriously.

Back to top Go down
Twitchinq

Twitchinq

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Freedom At Last! (Closed for Acrylic)   Freedom At Last! (Closed for Acrylic) EmptySun 4 Sep 2016 - 11:45

Stormstrike stared at her, standing up as well.
"Why not?" He began, "There's no rules against it!"
He had to mentally tell himself to not raise his voice to a wail. He was a warrior now. Yet, his yellow gaze was pleading as he looked at Morningshine.

#THESQUAD2K16-17
Back to top Go down
Acrylic

Acrylic

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Freedom At Last! (Closed for Acrylic)   Freedom At Last! (Closed for Acrylic) EmptySun 4 Sep 2016 - 12:27

"You're not supposed to be mates with a littermate! It's not against Clan rules or the warrior code, but it's still wrong!! Morningshine said, starting to sound angry, "I just can't, I'm sorry, Stormstrike. Dapplecloud is available for you though..."
She was quieter now, beginning to inch away from her brother. Her ears were flattened against her head. Morningshine wanted Stormstrike to be happy, but this couldn't happen.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Freedom At Last! (Closed for Acrylic)   Freedom At Last! (Closed for Acrylic) Empty

Back to top Go down

Freedom At Last! (Closed for Acrylic)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Territory-
Jump to: