Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Running on the Moon [Closed for Beanie]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

Running on the Moon [Closed for Beanie] Empty
PostSubject: Running on the Moon [Closed for Beanie]   Running on the Moon [Closed for Beanie] EmptyMon 15 Aug 2016 - 7:05

Moonlight was waiting patiently at the entrance of camp. It was fairly early in the morning, so she wasn’t going to rush her apprentice, or at least not yet. This was her first time training another cat and she was really nervous, though on the outside she tried to look calm and confident to not make Runningpaw doubt of her abilities. She knew that Runningpaw had a mentor before her, so probably train the younger cat would be easier than if she had to start from scratch.

With these thoughts in mind, the still somewhat new warrior looked at the apprentice’s den, she had arranged a patrol only for Runningpaw and herself that day, in which she was planning to show her around the territory while talking to her to figure out what her strong and weak points were. That probably would allow her to know exactly what kind of training would benefit the apprentice the most. If they managed to finish the patrol early maybe they could even have some battle training.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Beanie

Beanie

Characters : Runningpaw {SkC Tom} Sandkit {WC Tom} Mittens {KP She}
Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 62

PostSubject: Re: Running on the Moon [Closed for Beanie]   Running on the Moon [Closed for Beanie] EmptyMon 15 Aug 2016 - 13:40

"Greetings..." Runningpaw emerged from the apprentice den, speaking in a sarcastic manner. He bowed his head dramatically. "It is such an honor." Raising his head, Runningpaw dropped the act abruptly and looked his mentor over. "So what's the plan today?" He asked, tilting his head slightly.

>>Sandkit {WC Tom}<<||>>Runningpaw {SkC Tom}<<
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Running on the Moon [Closed for Beanie]   Running on the Moon [Closed for Beanie] EmptyMon 15 Aug 2016 - 17:39

Moonlight flinched lightly with her apprentice’s greeting. This was far from what she had been expecting, but then again, she had to remember that she was given her apprentice because his previous mentor had gone missing…or something between those lines. Maybe the apprentice still felt resentful for being abandoned like that? Or maybe he was just expecting her to go missing as well?

The silver tabby took a deep breath, she would need to take careful steps with Runningpaw until she could tell why he behaved the way he did to avoid hitting a nerve without knowing it “Today I’m going to show you SkyClan’s territory, we will also check the borders” She got up from the comfortable position she was in “Ask as many questions as you wish during the trip, and I’ll do my best to answer them” With that she padded out of camp and then flicked her tail while looking at Runningpaw as a sign for him to follow her.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Beanie

Beanie

Characters : Runningpaw {SkC Tom} Sandkit {WC Tom} Mittens {KP She}
Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 62

PostSubject: Re: Running on the Moon [Closed for Beanie]   Running on the Moon [Closed for Beanie] EmptyWed 17 Aug 2016 - 20:18

The tomcat blinked and followed his mentor out of camp. Runningpaw quickened his pace to pad beside Moonlight, his whiskers twitching. "I hope I'm not bothering you..." the apprentice mewed, grinning softly "I just tend to be very...sarcastic at times." He glanced at his mentor. "What do ya' say? Let's get off on a better paw and I'll attempt to not be so..." Runningpaw narrowed his eyes as he thought of a good word. "annoying..."

>>Sandkit {WC Tom}<<||>>Runningpaw {SkC Tom}<<
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Running on the Moon [Closed for Beanie]   Running on the Moon [Closed for Beanie] EmptyThu 18 Aug 2016 - 11:10

Moonlight listened to her apprentice’s words, smiling at him and nodding “Don’t worry, Runningpaw, you’re not bothering anyone, and I won’t ask you to change your personality” She had to admit that she was relieved to know that Runningpaw wasn’t angry or resentful, and it was just the way he acted “But, if you allow me to give you some advice, maybe you should be more careful with your words. Not everyone will react calmly when talking to a sarcastic cat, you know?” As she said this she noticed that they were far enough from camp “I hope you are paying attention to your surroundings, because someday you may not have someone to guide you around and you wouldn’t want to get lost in your own territory, am I right?”.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Running on the Moon [Closed for Beanie]   Running on the Moon [Closed for Beanie] Empty

Back to top Go down

Running on the Moon [Closed for Beanie]
Page 1 of 1