Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

THE BAE BAY (Release your inner fangirl!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Acrylic

Acrylic

Characters : Halfdawn (H) | Vixenheart (V) | Morningshine (M) Frostedgaze (F) | Squirrelpaw (SQ) Cindercloud (DECEASED) | Wishpaw (DECEASED) | Fawn (DECEASED) | Seedpaw (DECEASED) | Swanpaw (DECEASED)
Clan/Rank : (H) ThunderClan NAW | (V) SkyClan Deputy | (M) ThunderClan YW | (F) ShadowClan YW | (SQ) SkyClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 915

THE BAE BAY (Release your inner fangirl!) Empty
PostSubject: THE BAE BAY (Release your inner fangirl!)   THE BAE BAY (Release your inner fangirl!) EmptyThu Jul 28, 2016 5:50 am

THE SECOND EDITION!
The first topic

So the first one was originally me just going crazy over Nick Wilde, then it turned into Anime husbands, then it turned into fictional characters, then a bunch of Gravity Falls stuff...

But yeah.

GO CRAZY! Go crazy over anything. A Pokemon, an anime character, a Disney character. Heck, go crazy over a stuffed animal for all I care...

THE BAE BAY (Release your inner fangirl!) 465?cb=20160814030455

Last edited by Acrylic on Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://hopeintheclouds.proboards.com/
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

THE BAE BAY (Release your inner fangirl!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE BAE BAY (Release your inner fangirl!)   THE BAE BAY (Release your inner fangirl!) EmptyThu Jul 28, 2016 7:32 am

FIRST: We should rename this to Bae Bay. Now that's out of the way, I'll release my inner fangirl:

FELIX RIEBL SENPAI
THE BAE BAY (Release your inner fangirl!) Tumblr_loz80gYtaN1r0u3wdo1_500
THE BAE BAY (Release your inner fangirl!) Felix+reibl
THE BAE BAY (Release your inner fangirl!) B88121191z1_20160510131458_000glh5khh82-0-x4ea9adf62sj5rfm6m2_t620
*I may or may not have yelled "GREAT STARCLAN THEY'RE REAL THEY'RE REAL" when they came onstage, but that's another story.*
THE BAE BAY (Release your inner fangirl!) Tumblr_n9psewEbVO1qd6sobo1_r1_250
DAT SMILE THO

DIPPER PINES BAE
THE BAE BAY (Release your inner fangirl!) Tumblr_nrnogpBztd1uq3ynzo1_250
THE BAE BAY (Release your inner fangirl!) Tumblr_npkp8t4KZZ1rafdwyo1_500
https://66.media.tumblr.com/3f57deb4e498772de52c81fdc93b2396/tumblr_nd01vt51zj1tmbpmjo1_500.gif" border="0" alt=""/>
THE BAE BAY (Release your inner fangirl!) Tumblr_nc99q85jlw1tmytbgo1_500
THE BAE BAY (Release your inner fangirl!) Tumblr_n9pa0yNCUU1tso89so1_500
THE BAE BAY (Release your inner fangirl!) Tumblr_na9fyj8fCw1qeyb9ho1_r1_500
Yep. Gravity Falls trash is me.

GUY BERRYMAN DUDE
THE BAE BAY (Release your inner fangirl!) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ434xzKQmmIlZYKY77ugml2PswuXUuaoC136BhLJNnGyrS-3uyqMIETGLe
THE BAE BAY (Release your inner fangirl!) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIXbJWcMrd7drZuLDMmhNjKtj_nplkCGuu4TV2BBsXsiuNCUzdQC7v0WF8
THE BAE BAY (Release your inner fangirl!) 1Hzx1iBEHvKJd62NcTpLrve0AcVDd--zz88lD4bl_VBvsCHlWlPubnQs5hVRbo9iMgKOm7q9REPmHBJ_jihTnGHicnT_kI_Z5oe4uziqsuc5tIuncw=w384-h384-nc

MUDKIP SMOL CHILD
THE BAE BAY (Release your inner fangirl!) Giphy
THE BAE BAY (Release your inner fangirl!) 8725

THE CAT EMPIRE FANGIRLING:
THE BAE BAY (Release your inner fangirl!) Tumblr_oawf7oYKtS1va9zgxo1_400
THE BAE BAY (Release your inner fangirl!) Tumblr_nnn15oyhJS1uuucb7o3_400
THE BAE BAY (Release your inner fangirl!) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQeXmfhsYXXGjHIQ0NT2YZzlbBhhjqRGOmIU3bmwo_agyF0SIINZw1kvXY0
THE BAE BAY (Release your inner fangirl!) NMgz-dr1o9Tw6Fg7VDIEr3J89qZfsULpthTYQtvO6QKdnCvr5CF7SHGMkmITft0lKJaR6ZephUeZgFZluD2h-mvcDme5lQ8j52KKFVMrWmh9Ppaf1d9Nvw=w514-h286-nc
THE BAE BAY (Release your inner fangirl!) Tumblr_oanlsaGBFj1v7p9obo4_1280
In case it wasn't obvious, I'm also The Cat Empire trash. They're the best!

AND TINPAN ORANGE TOO:
THE BAE BAY (Release your inner fangirl!) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR33KQsmTz2llNb31zSY50gPn-PZlVdASHVkPeBd5WPg71WvSF0DGW7xWgwEQ
THE BAE BAY (Release your inner fangirl!) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR1-MsE1CnG4Ym8wD4VEXS7b4ced64_gcuPIjiXTBpHgFcOKi5OmCdPyzw

FUN FACT: Tinpan Orange's Emily Lubitz sung Dumb Ways To Die - which was also composed by Ollie McGill from The Cat Empire. She's also married to Harry James Angus from The Cat Empire (he's kinda an unofficial member of Tinpan Orange as well).

Also, Jesse Lubitz (on the left in the last photo) is great.

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

THE BAE BAY (Release your inner fangirl!) Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down

THE BAE BAY (Release your inner fangirl!)
Page 1 of 1