Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Muddypaw's Warrior Ceremony

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

Muddypaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Muddypaw's Warrior Ceremony   Muddypaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySat Jul 23, 2016 7:00 pm

[Mobile]

"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather here beneath Jaggedrock for a clan meeting!" Webtail called from Jaggedrock. He had worried about the success of Muddypaw's training, those worries seemed to be unnecessary now.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: Muddypaw's Warrior Ceremony   Muddypaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySun Jul 24, 2016 5:49 pm

Muddypaw padded out of the apprentices den, and sat down, guessing this was his ceremony.
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Muddypaw's Warrior Ceremony   Muddypaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu Jul 28, 2016 1:20 pm

Webtail looked down at Muddypaw, smiling slightly, this apprentice had earned his name no doubt, past his unfortunate situation. "Today, we gather here to give an apprentice their warrior name. Muddypaw, please step forward."

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Muddypaw's Warrior Ceremony   Muddypaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu Jul 28, 2016 4:58 pm

Muddypaw smiled, imaging the warriors den in his head. He stood up, his worries fading slowly from his mind and his thoughts almost clear.
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Muddypaw's Warrior Ceremony   Muddypaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 3:33 am

"Muddypaw, will you protect your clan and the Dark Forest even at the cost of your life?" He asked, the soon to be warrior.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Muddypaw's Warrior Ceremony   Muddypaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 11:16 am

Muddypaw nodded "I do" he mewed, his final words until his apprentice name changed. He closed his eyes, not thinking at all.
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Muddypaw's Warrior Ceremony   Muddypaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyWed Aug 03, 2016 3:38 pm

"Very well, then by the powers of the Dark Forest I give you your warrior name. Muddypaw, from now on you will be known as Muddyfang. We welcome you as a full member of ShadowClan." Webtail finished, leaping down to meet his new warrior.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Muddypaw's Warrior Ceremony   Muddypaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Muddypaw's Warrior Ceremony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Camp :: Jaggedrock :: ShadowClan Ceremonies :: Warrior Ceremonies-
Jump to: