Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Something Don't Live As Long As Others....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

Something Don't Live As Long As Others.... Empty
PostSubject: Something Don't Live As Long As Others....   Something Don't Live As Long As Others.... EmptyFri 22 Jul 2016 - 23:03

Mistywater carried a bundle of fur in her mouth. Four kits were going to Swiftheart...What if he was caught? She knew she could trust him though, right? He wouldn't turn on her if it were the only thing that would happen. She looked at Swiftheart and smiled, seeing the empty Fourtrees daily. She knew that she was in the Dark Forest and he wasn't but they could still be a pair.

Toadclaw wondered through the trees, he was scenting a scent of two cats. One ThunderClan and another rogue A fight? he thought running towards it just in case something happened. He spotted two cats, Mistywater and Swiftheart? No. A ThunderClan and WindClan exile mix wouldn't be great, right? He would rather not have his relationship pointed out and get in trouble with having kits. He hissed quietly under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

PostSubject: Re: Something Don't Live As Long As Others....   Something Don't Live As Long As Others.... EmptySat 23 Jul 2016 - 0:58

Swiftheart smiled athis mate. They we're parents. he thought happily, licking her cheek. Though he was a little nervous about how they would do in exile with him, he knew he would do whatever it took to protect them. He licked the small kit on top of its head gently. His fur stood up as he heard a faint his and he whipped around, standing in front of Mistywater and his kit. "Who's there!" he hissed, eyes flickering between the trees. He glanced at Mistywater and then back to the trees, claws unsheathed and ready to defend.

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
Something Don't Live As Long As Others.... Sign_s13
Something Don't Live As Long As Others.... Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Something Don't Live As Long As Others....   Something Don't Live As Long As Others.... EmptySat 23 Jul 2016 - 1:59

Mistywater looked at Swiftheart and smiled, but as he ran in front of her...Her face changed.

Toadclaw come out of the bush, claws unsheathed. He growled as he leaped up and tackled Swiftheart, teeth bared.

(Do you really want to use the battle system?)
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Something Don't Live As Long As Others....   Something Don't Live As Long As Others.... EmptySat 23 Jul 2016 - 2:20

ooc: not really, unless you want to
ic: Swiftheart growled as he was tackled and he thrashed his unsheathed claws across the RiverClan toms underbelly. He kicked him off with his hind legs and leapt to his paws, waiting for him to get to his paws.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Something Don't Live As Long As Others....   Something Don't Live As Long As Others.... EmptySat 23 Jul 2016 - 2:28

Toadclaw leapt to his paws, running towards Swiftheart once again. He grabbed his neck and pulling him to the ground. He used his sharp claws to claw at his belly multiple times.
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Something Don't Live As Long As Others....   Something Don't Live As Long As Others.... EmptySat 23 Jul 2016 - 12:31

Swiftheart growled angrily as he slashed his claws across the toms face and neck. "Stay. Away. From. My. Family." He hissed slashing the tom fiercely after every word.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Something Don't Live As Long As Others....   Something Don't Live As Long As Others.... EmptySat 23 Jul 2016 - 12:39

Toadclaw pulled himself away from the tom and growled, he slashed his claw over on the toms ear and smiled "Prove to me you can protect them" he mewed, laughing.
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Something Don't Live As Long As Others....   Something Don't Live As Long As Others.... EmptySat 23 Jul 2016 - 13:05

Swiftheart cried yowled, "I don't have to prove anything to you." He growled as he leapt on top of him and raked his claws across his neck and back before leaping off.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Something Don't Live As Long As Others....   Something Don't Live As Long As Others.... EmptySat 23 Jul 2016 - 13:13

Toadclaw looked at Swiftheart, his eyes wide with terror. He soon felt his soul leave his unmoving body and go into a soft place, he knew he wouldn't see his father for a long time, knowing he probably shouldn't have picked such a fight.

Mistywater looked in horror of the dead body of what used to be a RiverClan warrior, she put down the kits, looking at Swiftheart, water filling her eyes "Y-Y-You....H-H-H..." she could only spit out so much, her body feeling as sick as ever. Shelaid down, still staring at the corpse of the dead StarClan warrior.
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Something Don't Live As Long As Others....   Something Don't Live As Long As Others.... EmptySat 23 Jul 2016 - 13:22

Swiftheart backed up, his eyes widening in horror. His gaze flicked between Mistywater and the tom, "I- I- I didn't mean to. I was just.. trying to protect you.." he mewed quietly, his heart beating furiously in his chest. I just.. I just killed someone.. He thought to himself, horrified. He realized he was trembling and he forced himself to stop. He started his way towards Mistywater, glancing at the lifeless tom regretfully, "Uh.. We need to.. We gotta go." He mewed, trying to keep his worry and fear out of his voice and eyes.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Something Don't Live As Long As Others....   Something Don't Live As Long As Others.... EmptySat 23 Jul 2016 - 13:26

Mistywater grabbed the kits, still looking at the dead tom. She felt so bad...Especially for the kits, they had just seen death happen right in front of their newly born beautiful eyes, she nodded heading with Swiftheart back the way they went, staying close against his fur, putting kits of her back and on his, she began to lick his wounds, hoping none would leave any terrible scars.
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Something Don't Live As Long As Others....   Something Don't Live As Long As Others.... EmptySat 23 Jul 2016 - 14:01

Swiftheart licked her cheek, still in shock about what just happened. He winced as his mate licked his wounds, but he didn't stop her. He felt so numb, like she cousins comprehend that something like this actually happened. How would he raise his kits knowing he murdered another cat? He sighed inwardly as his thoughts raced through his head.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something Don't Live As Long As Others....   Something Don't Live As Long As Others.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Something Don't Live As Long As Others....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Fourtrees-
Jump to: