Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

We All Look At Our Past Don't We? [Open]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

We All Look At Our Past Don't We? [Open] Empty
PostSubject: We All Look At Our Past Don't We? [Open]   We All Look At Our Past Don't We? [Open] EmptyTue 12 Jul 2016 - 15:15

Thinstripe pawed at the ground, her ears twitching from the noise. She thought about her grandchildren and what they were in for, she also thought of her good friend Gentlensoe and how far she had come in life, she was on her second litter already. And Scorchfrost, her favorite out of her first litter, how special he was to her. He had been made deputy and had his children to take care of, now he knows how hard it is doesn't he? she thought to herself, laughing a bit at the thought. And her second litter, they had grown up hadn't they? Vinepaw had a crush on one of Gentlenose's kits, Sedgewhisker. Aspenstripe had gone far now, he had died recently, that made her a bit happy and sad, a mix of two terrible and good emotions.

She was unhappy from how far her life had come, she had never wanted to become an elder or a full on senior warrior, she didn't want to be a kit again either. She really just wanted to be living, seeing how life was now. But that time was done, the fur on her body was turning grey when she was still alive and her brain had suffered enough. She still remembered seeing a kit die near the stream and returning it to it's mother with Gentlenose, Gentlepaw at the time. She was Thinpaw as well. She thought about her death and the poor kits. She knew they had died at the same place, but not the same time, she grew angery of the thought of Deadpool and Moonlight, digging her claws into the ground.

She grew calm seconds later, she still hated the terrible thought of her warrior ceremony and them having to be in it. She hissed, trying not to show too much emotion through her actions. She stood still for a while, not thinking of her life, not thinking of who she had become or how people looked at her. She thought of who she would be now, in the afterlife and who she would meet.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: We All Look At Our Past Don't We? [Open]   We All Look At Our Past Don't We? [Open] EmptyTue 12 Jul 2016 - 17:08

A light brown tabby she has with kind light green eyes and a silver stripe ran from her head to her tail in a straight line. Flashwing looked over at Thinstripe. "Sad isn't it?" she meowed taking a seat and wrapping her white tipped tail over her dainty white paws.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: We All Look At Our Past Don't We? [Open]   We All Look At Our Past Don't We? [Open] EmptyTue 12 Jul 2016 - 17:30

Thinstripe looked over at Flashwing "Flashwing?" she asked, remembering the warrior "Yeah, I miss my family" she admitted "Don't you?" she asked.

(I think she might remember Flash)
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

PostSubject: Re: We All Look At Our Past Don't We? [Open]   We All Look At Our Past Don't We? [Open] EmptyTue 12 Jul 2016 - 18:18

A cream-colored she-cat stepped into the clearing. "That happens to ya. You'll never feel like you had enough time... I got lucky, and I got to say goodbye." Lilyflight stretched out her body beside the others. "I was a rogue for so long that I forgot what family was, you know? My brother, Jayflight, is on a dangerous path... I worry for him loads, but his kits are beautiful. Blizzardshine is my favorite, she's a sweet thing. I'm a lucky auntie, but she'll never know me." 

We All Look At Our Past Don't We? [Open] TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

PostSubject: Re: We All Look At Our Past Don't We? [Open]   We All Look At Our Past Don't We? [Open] EmptyTue 12 Jul 2016 - 18:51

Aspenstripe padded into the clearing, seeing a group of cats, he was new to being in StarClan, but he was slowly getting used to it. He saw his mother first and smiled thinking of all the times he had wondered if she was watching over him, and padded over to the group and sat down next to her. "Hey mom." He purred, happy to finally see her again. He didnt have that much time with her, but time he did have was all good memories. His mother was the only one he knew out of the group. He shook his head as he heard the cream-colored she-cat talk. He agreed with her. He didn't feel like he had had enough time. He nodded as she finished, staying quite so as not to interrupt them

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
We All Look At Our Past Don't We? [Open] Sign_s13
We All Look At Our Past Don't We? [Open] Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: We All Look At Our Past Don't We? [Open]   We All Look At Our Past Don't We? [Open] EmptyTue 12 Jul 2016 - 19:07

Thinstripe nodded as the second she-cat spoke, she had a group going on now. When she heard her sons voice she smiled, licking his cheek "Hey Aspenstripe" she purred. She looked back at the cream she-cat "Jayflight? Gentlenose's mate?" she guessed "I knew him, a bit" she mewed, her whiskers twitching.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: We All Look At Our Past Don't We? [Open]   We All Look At Our Past Don't We? [Open] EmptyTue 12 Jul 2016 - 21:24

OOC: Flashwing was born a long long time ago she was Cloverpol's friend when she became an an apprentice and Clover was Cloverpaw at the time lol

Ic: Flashing smiled and nodded. "Yes I never got to say goodbye to my family."

OOC2:shortness and mobile

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We All Look At Our Past Don't We? [Open]   We All Look At Our Past Don't We? [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

We All Look At Our Past Don't We? [Open]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Dream Territory :: StarClan Territory-
Jump to: