Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

We Used To Play Outside When We Were Young

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

We Used To Play Outside When We Were Young Empty
PostSubject: We Used To Play Outside When We Were Young   We Used To Play Outside When We Were Young EmptyMon Jul 11, 2016 1:25 pm

Let the angst be really angsty -p00pyh34d

Ferretshine's heart thumped powerfully in her chest. She was well on her way in pregnancy, but she wasn't showing yet. It made her anxious. Were Mudfoot's children growing enough inside her? They couldn't have been getting enough to eat in Twolegplace... If any of them were not strong enough to survive, she wasn't sure she could bear it. She walked through the territory she once loved, fear churning her stomach. Her paws ached from the struggle of the long journey. They'd have her head for walking so far from home, especially as a queen... Did they even know yet? What if they discovered her body, broken and bleeding, with unborn kits inside? She shook her head, keeping to the shadows. Every bird in the sky felt like a hawk-

Hawk! The tabby screamed and swiped up the frog she had caught, scrambling away from the bird that was gaining on her from above. She spotted Carrionplace up ahead, her only escape...

She ducked under the fence, hiding beneath a pile of twoleg trash. The queen gasped for breath, curling around her stomach. She licked her aching paws, tears picking her eyes. "Why did I think I could do this? I'll never get out of here, will I?" She buried her head in her paws. "Dirty mangy kittypet-hearted Dark Forest! They ruined everything, and I'm just as at fault for not realizing... My poor kits, they'll never feel the warmth of the camp. Ugh!" She picked herself up, shaking the sadness from her heart. There was no point in complaining... This was her life now. She had a family in Mudfoot and her kits. She'd name one Eaglekit for her mother when they were born. She rounded the corner, heading for the entrance, when she was stopped in her tracks by a figure standing in her way. She knew his eyes anywhere... "What do you want, Lightningpaw? Going to insult me again? Haven't you and that... that rat of a father done enough? Want to give me another scar, maybe? How long have you been standing around stalking me?" She hissed in his face, carefully hiding her stomach. He wouldn't be able to tell she was with kits if he tried, but she could take no chances. What if he tried to kidnap her for her children? It was a drastic thought, but she wouldn't put him above it.

We Used To Play Outside When We Were Young TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: We Used To Play Outside When We Were Young   We Used To Play Outside When We Were Young EmptyTue Jul 12, 2016 7:33 am

Lightningstrike was just barely a warrior now. It felt much different from an apprentice even with the short amount of time. He decided that a patrol would be nice. He could go to places he didn't get to as an apprentice. The brightly striped tabby thought Carrionplace would be the first he'd try. Though, he still felt odd. There were cats that lived in the same camp as him that felt like enemies. He feared that even his own mate was against the whole movment. He paused and scented the air. Was there a rouge?

He was sure of it.

A scream that sounded soon after alerted him of where to go. He followed the scent until he was certain he had found it. Then his eyes darkened, he banished the hope for his former sister's well being moments after the last time he saw her. Now, she was nothing more than an intruder, an outsider. His enemy. Lightningstrike stayed quiet, in Greenleaf they had plenty of prey. That didn't mean he'd let her take any of the prey that belonged to his clan.

When she had taken another path, he went ahead to block her off. He could easily take on a weak skinny cat like his sister now. Especially when he was trained in a more advanced way than she was. She'd be weaker now, both emotionally and physically. He growled as she spoke. "A better question is, why are you in my territory. Don't you have Starclan? You should be as fat as a kittypet now." He sneered. "Have you come to have another tantrum? Poor, poor Weaselheart. That was your name right?" The tom unsheathed his claws. "I'll have you know, my rat of a father hasn't spoken of you since the battle. So, stop thinking you've won. Besides, you can't do anything right. And it's Lightningstrike. Got that? Now. Be a good rouge and leave that fresh-kill for the clan it belongs to, sound good?" He growled. "Unless you want to bring it personally as a peace offering to be let back in to ShadowClan. Though it's not likely you'll be welcomed."

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: We Used To Play Outside When We Were Young   We Used To Play Outside When We Were Young EmptyTue Jul 12, 2016 7:57 am

Ferretshine kept her cool, her heart yearning for her brother. Deep inside, nobody could deny that he was an evil tom, but she was still quietly deluding himself that he could change... 

"Clearly your kittish attitude hasn't changed at all, Lightningstrike," she announced bitterly, "You would rather call me names than talk like civilized warriors, though, by the looks of it, Eaglefeather was the last of those in our family! What would she think of you? Your mother was murdered by one of your own, Lightningstrike!"  Her paw reached out to him cautiously, her eyes pleading. "Your clanmates that left still have great faith. Our grandfather is so worried about you. My mat- Mudfoot, he said you could've dome great things. Please, if you just let me help you... You saved me once, remember? Do you even remember? Is my scar not reminding you of the cat you used to be?" Ferretshine, always just too forgiving, gave a weak smile. "Our family is broken, but guess what? We can still bring it back together, even now."

This is the plot that breaks McGrizzle. Whether they become buddies again in the end or not, this is gonna be the one that makes me want to die.

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: We Used To Play Outside When We Were Young   We Used To Play Outside When We Were Young EmptyTue Jul 12, 2016 10:18 am

He shook his head, his tail flicking irritability. "You said it yourself. It was a rouge. The thing you are now, do you remember?" The tom asked. "Didn't you remove me from your family moons ago? Besides, you seem to have chosen your family. Why try to change what's not broken? I've gotten along fine, I have a mate now, and I don't plan on leaving any time soon." Reluctantly he looked away.

It only lasted a moment. He couldn't leave Littlebrook now. Not when she didn't feel safe anyways. "If you want to talk to someone who might give into your little speech got to Webtail. He's the only one soft enough to listen." The tabby hissed and turned away. "So, just leave the stupid frog and get out of here before I have to attack a queen.."

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: We Used To Play Outside When We Were Young   We Used To Play Outside When We Were Young EmptyTue Jul 12, 2016 10:52 am

Ferretshine's breath caught in her throat. "So you know, then?" She instinctively turned her body, protecting her precious cargo. She couldn't believe he was so blatantly rejecting her, especially when she had been so welcoming. "I mean, what did they even offer you to turn against StarClan?" she said in disbelief, "Did... did they offer strength? Power? Something that you could have easily gotten had you stayed true to our ancestors? Maybe you wanted to be like our dad? What pushed you to be this way!?" Tears pricked her eyes. "We could've done great things together and you picked a different path... I don't know, maybe I'm just bitter that you tossed us all out like crowfood. I thought you'd understand." The tabby growled scornfully. "You know I can't hold grudges. My kits need this food, and I am rightfully ShadowClan through and through. Go ahead and tear me apart, I'll end up forgiving you anyway." She turned and picked up her frog, heart racing.

Ooc: mobile my dude

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: We Used To Play Outside When We Were Young   We Used To Play Outside When We Were Young EmptyTue Jul 12, 2016 1:14 pm

Lightningstrike rolled his eyes. "Even with a lack of food, it's obvious." He sat back on his haunches. "I wasn't really offered, strength may have been mentioned but, they choose who they want. My father had nothing to do with me joining. I didn't even know until I joined." The warrior wanted to admit that a leading cause was due to how weak he felt after not saving Ferretshine from the disfigurement. He couldn't say that and reveal any weaknesses. When tears started to show in her eyes, he knew that her emotions weren't balanced and ignored it. "You can't say that we threw you out. You had a choice. Leave or stay. No force. Just a matter of you choosing what's best for your well being, or some cats that didn't care enough to stay here." When she picked up the kill again he stood. "Sorry, you're no longer in our clan. That kill isn't leaving the borders. You'll have to try stealing from a different clan if you really need it. You're going to be a horrible mother if you risk their lives and tell me to hurt you. But, I don't mind. You're a rouge now. Killing you won't be a problem with my clan." He growled and moved forward. "So drop it."

Ooc: No problem. Do we need battle system for this?

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: We Used To Play Outside When We Were Young   We Used To Play Outside When We Were Young EmptyWed Jul 13, 2016 5:45 pm

OOC: We can just end it with a tie where nobody can fight anymore if that's okay, I don't really want to bother with the battle system CX 'Bout to break Ferret's spirit entirely in a single post.

Ferretshine shook her head. "This isn't you. You're better than this, I know it. Lightningstrike, I..." She didn't know how to finish. She couldn't leave the food behind. She couldn't let him kill her. She couldn't run. She was much too full of stupid, childish righteousness to leave him behind. She knew she was incredibly flawed in this, and she knew full well that she could easily give up and live a less-dramatic, calmer life. She was losing control now. She had no tether and she was falling. It was too late to grab onto anything now, and Lightningstrike's claws were the rocks at the bottom, waking her up to her own innocence. 

The exile started laughing in spite of herself. "... I'm sorry. I guess I was wrong." Her eyes glazed over with hostility as she reared up, slamming her heavy paws down on her brother's head, driving his muzzle into the ground. "Remember that one? Put you out of a fight at the Gathering, eh?"

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: We Used To Play Outside When We Were Young   We Used To Play Outside When We Were Young EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 1:16 am

Lightningstrike growled and glared at her. "I remember..." He shook her off and lashed out with his left paw, crashing it against her face, claws and all. "I wonder.. how many scars can you get before you can't be recognized?" The tom's tail lashed as he chuckled. "Shall we find out?" He growled, baring sharp teeth to his sister. The tabby wasn't thinking clearly, this was all in the heat of the moment. Lightningstrike wasn't sure he'd be able to kill another cat. He never had. Now, he might be at risk. He'd have to be careful with this battle.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: We Used To Play Outside When We Were Young   We Used To Play Outside When We Were Young EmptyMon Jul 18, 2016 9:28 pm

Ferretshine howled as claws hit he cheek. She lowered her body, her face filled with rage, hatred, spite, everything that she had shoved down to help everyone else. She didn't owe them anything, why did she bother..? All her life she just wanted to walk through with a kitlike wonder and help others to enjoy it. But that wasn't life. Nothing was sunshine and butterflies. Not anymore.

The she-cat screamed and slammed into Lightningstrike, driving her paws and head into his chest and barreling him over. Her paws flew to his throat, holding him down. "You've finally done it, ratface. You. Broke. Me." She spat the words close to his face, her eyes wild. "You wanted me to stop being Ferretkit? Here you go! There's no StarClan around to enforce the warrior code, so you can bet on me doing my worst to you."

Sorry for lateness I've been without a computer

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: We Used To Play Outside When We Were Young   We Used To Play Outside When We Were Young EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 7:53 am

Lightningstrike coughed as he hit the ground, the blow robbing him of his breath. He managed to regain a meager amount before paws were slammed on his throat. The warrior, although pinned down. Had an advantage. The queen was still not thinking about her kits. She had forgotten that she had left them vulnerable in her rage. If he could keep this up, she'd stop her strategies all together and give him the best chance of winning. Lightningstrike pummeled her stomach with his hind legs, a common strategy for getting out of this kind of situation while he twisted his head to the side, prepared to roll over again when he got his chance. Unsheathed claws would not feel comfortable on his throat.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: We Used To Play Outside When We Were Young   We Used To Play Outside When We Were Young EmptyTue Jul 26, 2016 1:27 pm

Ferretshine gasped, jumping away like a scared kit. She felt the turmoil in he stomach and hissed painfully, curling around. "You little and then she said a word we can't say because there are kits in her belly foxheart!" She sprinted forward and yowled, her teeth gripping his ear in a last attempt, ripping and tearing while her claws raked his face. If that didn't get her out of the situation, she was out of luck. She was running out of steam quickly, and he last chance to escape drew nearer.

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: We Used To Play Outside When We Were Young   We Used To Play Outside When We Were Young EmptyThu Jul 28, 2016 11:09 am

"Thanks for the compliment." He bit out, immediately getting to his feet just in time for her next attack. He hissed in pain as he no doubt had a thoroughly shredded ear, twisting to dislodge thr other. A searing pain burned across his face where scars would soon form from her attack. He ripped himself free as he felt claws go over his (thankfully closed) right eye. The silver tabby growled through gritted teeth. "Get..out of here.." Fury flashed in his eyes as he used that rage to fuel what he hoped would be his last attack and rammed into her using all of his weight to throw off her balance. The shove also moved her more towards the exit, making his point clear.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: We Used To Play Outside When We Were Young   We Used To Play Outside When We Were Young EmptyThu Jul 28, 2016 1:55 pm

Ferretshine stumbled as he pushed her, crashing to the ground and coming down from from her rage-fueled high. Her bones ached and her wounds stung like fire. She pulled herself up, knowing she was unable to fight any longer. The tabby had a brief reflecting moment. In that moment, she matured a little. She couldn't fix the world's problems, and she couldn't change everyone's minds. Lightningstrike would never forgive her. She knew that quite well now. She had to let go.

Ferretshine looked behind her, teary eyed. "Send... Webtail... my love." An ironic smile cursed her lips. "It's a shame... Thrushstar will... surely kill you both... If he gets the chance." She speedily limped out of Carrionplace, out of territory, leaving her entire world behind, as well as her heart. Every ShadowClan warrior in exile would be furious. She felt terrible. Maybe, just maybe, she could have saved her family's lives if she hadn't given her Clan more reason to kill them. She supposed that it would've been worth it if she hadn't come back empty handed. She didn't bother scorning her selfishness, she had nothing left to lose. She'd go to bed hungry, injured, and heartbroken.

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: We Used To Play Outside When We Were Young   We Used To Play Outside When We Were Young EmptyThu Jul 28, 2016 3:55 pm

Lightningstrike rolled his eyes and watched her leave. "Send what love?" He muttered to himself, the frog the fight had began over was far from edible after being squished into the filth of the Carrionplace. He hooked in with his claws and cast it aside, making his way back to camp with whatever energy he had left, pride settling in from his victory over his sister. No, over the rouge. He had to remember that bloodlines no longer had value to her and, he'd make sure that she understood what her choice ment. He had much more to come than Ferretshine, a strong clan, a loving mate. He had a family. The gap left from Ferretshine was filled and forgotten, his mate never left him for his beliefs and even though she was against them. Unlike Ferretshine, she still felt the same about him.

At least Littlebrook had the heart to see past what he had chosen and looked at him not a dark forest warrior. Not a traitor. To her, he was simply Lightningstrike. He would take that over whatever twisted judgment Ferretshine had to offer. The rage filled expression vanished at that thought and he focused on the cats who would still be there, not just one he lost in the process of making his future.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We Used To Play Outside When We Were Young   We Used To Play Outside When We Were Young Empty

Back to top Go down

We Used To Play Outside When We Were Young
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Territory :: Carrionplace-
Jump to: