Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

From one to another

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Renette

Renette

Characters : Alive: [D] Dewpelt [L] Leafheart Dead/Missing: [A] Amberclaw [T] Treepelt [F] Foxflight
Clan/Rank : [D]RC EXP WAR [L]WC MC
Gemini Number of posts : 564

From one to another Empty
PostSubject: From one to another   From one to another EmptyFri 8 Jul 2016 - 5:36

OOC: Short start :P

Amberclaw was eager to get back to training Owlpaw on the patrol that he promised, "Owlpaw, let's go on a patrol." Amberclaw said quickly beforing vanishing back into the clearing.

#0099ff ~
#ff9966~#ff6600~#33cc66~#9933ff

From one to another Tumblr_m3peszccj81qbvk7po1_500

Please PM me if you need anything!
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

PostSubject: Re: From one to another   From one to another EmptyFri 8 Jul 2016 - 12:55

Owlpaw was curled up on his nest, though clearly not asleep. Since the training session he had with Amberclaw he had been thinking, trying to put his thoughts in order and turn feelings into understandable words. It wasn’t easy, at all, but he hoped that he at least had done an acceptable work and that his mentor would understand.

He raised his head as soon as Amberclaw called for him, not losing a single second to join him outside the apprentice’s den, ready to go out on the promised patrol. He padded at his side and nodded respectfully to greet the warrior “I’m ready” He meowed, a bit of anxiousness making its way to his voice. He wanted to go out on the patrol as quickly as possible but decided to force himself to wait for Amberclaw and let him lead the way.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Renette

Renette

Characters : Alive: [D] Dewpelt [L] Leafheart Dead/Missing: [A] Amberclaw [T] Treepelt [F] Foxflight

PostSubject: Re: From one to another   From one to another EmptySat 9 Jul 2016 - 19:55

Amberclaw shot a smile, he hadn't felt these emotions in a long time, hatred was being muffled by compassion but that didn't mean that the negative feelings weren't there anymore. "Alright let's go then." He said, picking up the pace as he could see how eager Owlpaw was.

They had been walking along the boarder for a while but no signs of prey or unusual smells could be seen or smelt. Amberclaw stayed silent as he didn't want to pressure his apprentice, letting him mould how this patrol would go.

#0099ff ~

Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: From one to another   From one to another EmptySun 10 Jul 2016 - 13:21

Owlpaw followed his mentor outside camp as he tried to put his thoughts in order, trying to pay attention to his surroundings even if his success was extremely limited thanks to the thousand things he had in mind.

After a couple of minutes of silent patrolling Owlpaw decided to just try and talk, and hope that Amberclaw would understand what he was trying to say “I…hum…M-my father, Mudfoot, I’m sure you knew him? You probably did…hum…I thought he supported my dream, but left almost right after he was made my mentor…I thought he would come back, he didn’t even say good bye…” His words were shaky and unorganized, unsure of what he was supposed to say first or what was relevant or not.

“I waited for him at the camp entrance, but I ended up giving up after a while…I no longer even know if he even cares about me anymore, or if he remembers me” The apprentice lowered his ears when those words made their way past his lips, the feelings or sadness and anger once more surfacing as he tried to explain them the best he could “I even started…I thought he would…I-I think I’m rambling now, do I need to start over?” He looked at Amberclaw, not even sure if he had managed to somewhat express his feelings or express them with words that the older cat would understand at all.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Renette

Renette

PostSubject: Re: From one to another   From one to another EmptyThu 14 Jul 2016 - 5:42

Amberclaw looked down as Owlpaw struggled to express his issues, his heart poured into his words as every minute passed by. "I see, no do not start over you did absolutely nothing wrong." he sniffed around once again and then returned to walking, "I understand, my parents did not abide by the warrior code and I barely saw them, after this I finally fell in love with a cat who passed away. I don't have anything left." He said with a heavy sigh halting quickly in the path.

His orange fur blew in the wind as he felt his heart pound, "But now, things are different, we can change this together, Owlpaw."

#0099ff ~

Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: From one to another   From one to another EmptyMon 25 Jul 2016 - 19:47

OOC: Sorry for being gone for this long, got stuck with real life stuff…

Owlpaw sighed, half in sadness and half in relief. Knowing that his mentor managed to make out head and tails from his entangled words and not having to try and express himself again was a huge weight off his shoulders, but at the same time it would had been extremely hard for him to try and repeat himself. Deep within his chest he felt like if an invisible being had taken a firm hold of his heart and didn’t want to let go, though instead of causing physical pain it was threatening to bring the young cat to cry through mental stress as the images of his dad flashed inside his mind.

He raised his head and listened to Amberclaw’s words, for the first time in only the Dark Forest knows how long he didn’t felt lonely or misunderstood. He finally had someone that knew what he was going through, and who he knew that was going to help him through these hard times, allowing him to come back stronger than he would’ve imagined.

“How? Please, tell me!” The chocolate tabby eyes flashed with excitement and hope “Will…will the Dark Forest help?” He remembered their last talk, Amberclaw had told him that with the aid of the Shady cats from those dark lands they would become stronger, maybe they had the power to put an end to this raging storm that had been growing inside him and return him to the path that would allow him to finally achieve his dreams?

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From one to another   From one to another Empty

Back to top Go down

From one to another
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Territory-
Jump to: