Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Kits of Honey and Night, sadly only two of you will stay {CLOSED FOR CERTAIN PEOPLE}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat
Number of posts : 857

Kits of Honey and Night, sadly only two of you will stay {CLOSED FOR CERTAIN PEOPLE} Empty
PostSubject: Kits of Honey and Night, sadly only two of you will stay {CLOSED FOR CERTAIN PEOPLE}   Kits of Honey and Night, sadly only two of you will stay {CLOSED FOR CERTAIN PEOPLE} EmptyFri 24 Jun 2016 - 18:27

Kits of Honey and Night, sadly only two of you will stay {CLOSED FOR CERTAIN PEOPLE} A_lovely_night_by_ewemad420-d9nakkf

Honeyblossom had gotten herbs from the Riverclan Medicine cat already as she knew her time has become to give birth. She had been having contractions all week now, but she knew once they had stopped for a moment that she was ready to kit. Nightsong slept next to the queen every night for the past moon and a half. Now the small tiny thin she cat, runt of the Shatteredsoul and Thinstripe kits. A ripple went through the queen's body and she gritted her teeth and nudged Nightsong awake. "Nightsong! Wake up and fetch me a stick please." The semi-fluffy golden she cat hissed her cold icy blue eyes glazed with pain.

Nightsong nodded. "Of course Honeyblossom!" The dark night colored tom meowed and ran off to go get a stick returning with it soon. He gave it to his mate and Honeyblossom bit down on the stick. Looking to Nightsong she meowed. "Just wait till we have these kits, they'll be a pawful." Nightsong nodded and Honeyblossom had the urge to push. Pushing she gave birth to first a long legged light ginger tabby tom(Briarkit), then a bi-color orange gray and white she cat was born(Fawnkit), and lastly a brown tabby she was born(Covekit). Sadly Honeyblossom was to small to take care of more than two kits at a time, so that meant one would have to go..

The she cat looked up at Nightsong sitting next to her and staring at his kits. "We should name them. How about Briarkit for the first born kit, and the only tom?" Nightsong smiled and nodded. "How about Fawnkit for the bi-colored she cat?" Honeyblossom purred. "Perfect. And for the last she cat.. Covekit. It suits her don't you think?" Nightsong purred and nuzzled his mate.

Honeyblossom licked each kit and then nudged them closer to her belly to suckle. "Nightsong.. I can only take care of two at a time, I wish we could take care of them all but I can't unfortunately.." Nightsong looked at his mate stunned and nodded in understanding and sadness afterwards. "I understand but I don't like it." Honeyblossom looked at Nightsong. "You don't have to, and I don't either but it has to be done. Once they are old enough to know their names then they will be brought to a different clan unfortunately."She meowed.

"But for now we can enjoy them. Look they're moving!" Honeyblossom meowed and Nightsong and she watched their kits.

OOC: Very long post I know but now they can post as their kits now lol And I'll post as Briarkit in the next post I make
Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat

Kits of Honey and Night, sadly only two of you will stay {CLOSED FOR CERTAIN PEOPLE} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kits of Honey and Night, sadly only two of you will stay {CLOSED FOR CERTAIN PEOPLE}   Kits of Honey and Night, sadly only two of you will stay {CLOSED FOR CERTAIN PEOPLE} EmptySat 25 Jun 2016 - 13:32

bump
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

PostSubject: Re: Kits of Honey and Night, sadly only two of you will stay {CLOSED FOR CERTAIN PEOPLE}   Kits of Honey and Night, sadly only two of you will stay {CLOSED FOR CERTAIN PEOPLE} EmptySat 25 Jun 2016 - 16:41

Fawnkit squirmed around, crawling over her brother Briarkit blindly bumping into her mothers belly. She purrs as she takes in her mothers sweet milk. She could hear voices around her but she couldn't tell what they were saying, but she smiled knowing it was her parents voices.

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
Kits of Honey and Night, sadly only two of you will stay {CLOSED FOR CERTAIN PEOPLE} Sign_s13
Kits of Honey and Night, sadly only two of you will stay {CLOSED FOR CERTAIN PEOPLE} Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Kits of Honey and Night, sadly only two of you will stay {CLOSED FOR CERTAIN PEOPLE}   Kits of Honey and Night, sadly only two of you will stay {CLOSED FOR CERTAIN PEOPLE} EmptySun 26 Jun 2016 - 16:24

Briarkit mewled when his sister crawled over to him an then he followed her to his mothers belly. The long legged tom suckled from his mother and when he was done he curled up into a ball next to his siblings.

Honeyblossom purred and licked each one on the head. Fawnkit stood out the most.. She had three colors to her pelt and the queen didn't know any other cat in Riverclan with a bi-colored pelt. so that meant.. Fawnkit had to go.. To what clan was it? Ah yes she'd be perfect in Skyclan!

Nightsong noticed the same thing and looked at Honeyblossom and his mate nodded.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kits of Honey and Night, sadly only two of you will stay {CLOSED FOR CERTAIN PEOPLE}   Kits of Honey and Night, sadly only two of you will stay {CLOSED FOR CERTAIN PEOPLE} Empty

Back to top Go down

Kits of Honey and Night, sadly only two of you will stay {CLOSED FOR CERTAIN PEOPLE}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Camp-
Jump to: