Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Cinderkit's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Renette

Renette

Characters : Alive: [D] Dewpelt [L] Leafheart Dead/Missing: [A] Amberclaw [T] Treepelt [F] Foxflight
Clan/Rank : [D]RC EXP WAR [L]WC MC
Gemini Number of posts : 564

Cinderkit's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Cinderkit's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony   Cinderkit's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony EmptySat 18 Jun 2016 - 20:53

Leafheart thought long and hard about her choice, she was now the Medicine Cat and was separated from her mentor, Emberleaf, as she was exiled by the Dark Forest, the cluster of cats still remained from after the gathering and she had made her choice up. It took her a while to find the young kit but yeah she did her heart filled with love once more, "Cinderkit my dear, wake up, I have something very important to tell you." Leafheart said softly.

#0099ff ~
#ff9966~#ff6600~#33cc66~#9933ff

Cinderkit's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony Tumblr_m3peszccj81qbvk7po1_500

Please PM me if you need anything!
Back to top Go down
Acrylic

Acrylic

Characters : Halfdawn (H) | Vixenheart (V) | Morningshine (M) Frostedgaze (F) | Squirrelpaw (SQ) Cindercloud (DECEASED) | Wishpaw (DECEASED) | Fawn (DECEASED) | Seedpaw (DECEASED) | Swanpaw (DECEASED)
Clan/Rank : (H) ThunderClan NAW | (V) SkyClan Deputy | (M) ThunderClan YW | (F) ShadowClan YW | (SQ) SkyClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 915

PostSubject: Re: Cinderkit's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony   Cinderkit's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony EmptySat 18 Jun 2016 - 21:09

Cinderkit opened her eyes groggily, lifting her small gray head. She saw Leafheart, and a smile grew on her face. She wondered why Leafheart, her role model, would wake her up now. She slowly stood, silently padding over to Leafheart so she wouldn't awaken any other cat.
"Yes, Leafheart?" She asked.

OOC: Shortness = Mobile

Cinderkit's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony 465?cb=20160814030455
Back to top Go down
http://hopeintheclouds.proboards.com/
Renette

Renette

Characters : Alive: [D] Dewpelt [L] Leafheart Dead/Missing: [A] Amberclaw [T] Treepelt [F] Foxflight

PostSubject: Re: Cinderkit's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony   Cinderkit's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony EmptySun 19 Jun 2016 - 23:40

Leafpaw kept a low profile as she entered enemy tutorial, it would be the end of her if she was seen. "Listen to me Cinderkit, I have seen you peering into my den and watching Emberleaf and I sorting herbs or treating cats, and for this reason I have chosen you to be the new medicine cat apprentice." She purred as she saw the little kits eyes widen. "Although Starclan is not here and you can not have an official ceremony just yet, we will once this is all over. Do you wish to become a medicine cat apprentice and do whatever it takes to defend your clan and Starclan?" Leafpaw continued to whisper keeping her ears alert.

#0099ff ~

Back to top Go down
Acrylic

Acrylic

Characters : Halfdawn (H) | Vixenheart (V) | Morningshine (M) Frostedgaze (F) | Squirrelpaw (SQ) Cindercloud (DECEASED) | Wishpaw (DECEASED) | Fawn (DECEASED) | Seedpaw (DECEASED) | Swanpaw (DECEASED)
Clan/Rank : (H) ThunderClan NAW | (V) SkyClan Deputy | (M) ThunderClan YW | (F) ShadowClan YW | (SQ) SkyClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Cinderkit's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony   Cinderkit's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon 20 Jun 2016 - 11:34

It took a few heartbeats for Cinderkit to respond, she was taking all of this in so quickly and trying to process it. Leafheart was right, Cinderkit had always been fascinated with the thought of herbs and healing and helping her Clanmates and others instead of hunting and fighting.
"I do." The gray and sandy kit told her about-to-be mentor, remembering to keep her voice at a whisper. This was so exciting! The only thing that disappointed her was the fact that StarClan was gone, and she could not have an official ceremony yet. But hopefully they'd be back soon!

Back to top Go down
Renette

Renette

PostSubject: Re: Cinderkit's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony   Cinderkit's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony EmptyTue 21 Jun 2016 - 1:47

"Congratulations Cinderkit, you are officialy my new apprentice! We will go visit Starclan once peace has returned to the forest." Leafpaw purred before returning to a whisper, "You see, the problem is I can not train you unless you sneak out or I sneak it, but that would be extremely risky for the both of us." She confessed as she tried to think of any loopholes or ways around the problem.

#0099ff ~

Back to top Go down
Acrylic

Acrylic

Sagittarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Cinderkit's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony   Cinderkit's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony EmptyTue 21 Jun 2016 - 3:46

Cinderkit blinked, finally realizing that the ghosts in her Clan were evil...and they had corrupted some of her living Clanmates. Cinderkit had also heard something about training kits to be loyal. Loyal to what? Hopefully not the bad cats. Maybe she could leave with Leafheart and stay wherever she was staying?
"I could leave with you...and go wherever your going with the other exiles. I've heard other cats talking about a group of Clan cats who still believe in StarClan who fled at the Gathering." Cinderkit told Leafpaw.

Back to top Go down
Renette

Renette

PostSubject: Re: Cinderkit's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony   Cinderkit's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed 22 Jun 2016 - 5:19

"Who goes there?" A voice called out from over the bushes, "I must go Cinderkit, that decision is up to you, you know where to find us don't you. I will be waiting but if you want to stay and help these cats that is okay too. Just.. Don't let the Dark Forest get to you." Leafpaw whispered franticly, hoping the information would sink into her new apprentice. "Have faith in Starclan, The Dark Forest are incredibly evil." She whispered once more before vanishing into the ominous darkness.

#0099ff ~

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cinderkit's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony   Cinderkit's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Cinderkit's Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Camp :: Tallrock :: WindClan Ceremonies :: Medicine Cat Apprentice Ceremonies-
Jump to: