Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

After the fact/before the gathering (Closed)

Go down 
+3
Ice
Reaper King
Sun
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6726

After the fact/before the gathering (Closed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the fact/before the gathering (Closed)   After the fact/before the gathering (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 7:47 pm

Shimmerheart looked at her daughter and the WindClan warrior for a moment, contemplating the happenings. She remembered, long ago, her passionate love for Leopardfang. It still remained, though she wasn't quite sure how much he still returned her affection. But he had once. And she still remembered the feeling. Finally, she dipped her head to her youngest daughter. Tigerstorm had always been her favorite- gentle and peaceful, but with a quiet fierceness that often got her in trouble. "If this is the tom you wish to spend your life with, I have no objection, but the final decision is Thrushstar's." She looked steadily at Kestrelstorm. "If you ever hurt my daughter in any way, shape or form, I will see to it that you are reunited with that rogue."

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

After the fact/before the gathering (Closed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the fact/before the gathering (Closed)   After the fact/before the gathering (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 1:05 am

Thrushstar narrowed his eyes, staring at the Windclan warrior skeptically. So many different thoughts ran through his mind. A couple of them dealt with how much he had been influenced by Falconstar and how he and Tigerstorm had been meeting behind his back. His tail lashed furiously behind him as the thoughts in his head tried to come to a decision on what to do. Had Kestrelstorm not saved Tigerstorm, this Windclan cat would most definitely be missing his fur at the very least right now. Thrushstar hated feeling obligated to this cat. Yet Tigerstorm was one warrior who had proven herself at least somewhat trustworthy. At least, up until now.

The silence was almost unbearable to Thrushstar as he stared at this tom, looking him over, mentally sizing him up and trying to find any kind of sense of lying. With a growl of frustration, the leader sighed. "You should be lucky that... you had the opportunity to... save my warrior. However, I cannot trust someone who wants to... leave their own clan for another. How can I know that you won't do the... same to me? You will have to prove to me that you... want to be here. You will go through trials holding the rank of a Shadowclan apprentice. Life here is... different from Windclan. You need to learn our ways. You... will hold your warrior name, but Tigerstorm and myself will count... as your mentors. If you can't prove your loyalty... to me by the end of the trials, you will be exiled out of our clan. I will let you know what they are in... due time." It was a mouthful, but it needed to be said. The leader felt this was the only way to make sure that Kestrelstorm meant what he said.
Back to top Go down

After the fact/before the gathering (Closed)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Camp-
Jump to: