Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Take A Walk (Closed for Icee)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

Take A Walk (Closed for Icee) Empty
PostSubject: Take A Walk (Closed for Icee)   Take A Walk (Closed for Icee) EmptyFri 10 Jun 2016 - 20:44

ooc- I didn't know the context so I assumed we'd be on a patrol. Let me know if you were looking for something different, I'll edit it.

ic- Palefoot was out on a patrol with Daisypatch, a cat who had recently been admitted back into Windclan. He was a bit conscious of her at first and didn't know what to think, but he decided he'd get to know her and see what was going on in that department.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

PostSubject: Re: Take A Walk (Closed for Icee)   Take A Walk (Closed for Icee) EmptyFri 10 Jun 2016 - 21:39

It had been some time since the white and ginger she-cat had been on a proper patrol. Ever since her journey of self discover, she had been itching to return to normal clan life. Joining patrols, socializing with her clanmates, making WindClan a better place with each step, all of it seemed so far away when she was gone.

When she had returned, life was drastically different. Barely any cats recognized her. But her father Lightfoot, despite his blindness, recognized her voice and scent, and vouched for her. She was warily accepted back into the clan, although she could always feel watchful eyes on her back.

Palefoot's invitation was strange to her. For some of her new clanmates, she was an enemy, a stranger. She was sure Palefoot had been one of them. Cautiously following behind the brown tom, she gave a small cough to break the silence. Padding up to his side, she let her blue eyes wander the scene. "It's been so long since I've been here. None of it's changed since then. That's relieving," she purred. Daisypatch gave the other warrior a smile. "Ahh... So nostalgic," the she-cat whispered as a cool wind brushed past the pair.

Take A Walk (Closed for Icee) N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Take A Walk (Closed for Icee)   Take A Walk (Closed for Icee) EmptyFri 10 Jun 2016 - 22:26

Palefoot was surprised at her speaking. He'd expected her to be the silent type. Guess not. "How long exactly had you been gone?" He inquired, curious eyes blinking. He wasn't so much interrogating her, more of his spiking curiosity working through.

He wondered if she'd been around when he was a kit. Maybe she'd known Spiderfur. He only knew her as Lightfoot's daughter, the only family he had or something like that after Minkpaw died. Poor apprentice.

He kept his gaze whilst still overviewing the territory from the side of his eye. Recently, there hadn't been much action, and that was something to be thankful for. The less action, the better.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

PostSubject: Re: Take A Walk (Closed for Icee)   Take A Walk (Closed for Icee) EmptySat 11 Jun 2016 - 12:36

Hm. That was a good question. The she-cat had to ponder for a moment, thinking back to the last time she saw any of her clanmates. "I believe I left just as we returned home after the dogs chased us out. Falconstar was still as strong as ever. It bugs me that I didn't get to say goodbye to him..." she trailed off. Although he was an old leader and not the most kind of cats, he still held her respect.

"I'm guessing that was before you were born. Who are your parents? Would I know them?" she meowed, turning the questions onto him.

Take A Walk (Closed for Icee) N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Take A Walk (Closed for Icee)   Take A Walk (Closed for Icee) EmptySat 11 Jun 2016 - 14:32

Palefoot's ears flattened against his head as he remembered Falconstar. How old had he been when he'd died? Around his kit hood for sure. He was amazed he didn't remember. At her question, he ears perked up again. "Oh! Um, Spiderfur and Hawkclaw. You might know my sister, Fawnpaw, as well?" He said, speaking clearly, trying not to mumble as he usually did.

"Um, your Lightfoot's daughter, right?" He asked, twitching his whiskers a bit.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Take A Walk (Closed for Icee)   Take A Walk (Closed for Icee) Empty

Back to top Go down

Take A Walk (Closed for Icee)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Territory-
Jump to: