Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

When A Wish Comes True, It Leaves Somehow {open death topic}

Go down 
+4
Grizzly
Clover
Inky Pawprints
Acrylic
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Acrylic

Acrylic

Characters : Halfdawn (H) | Vixenheart (V) | Morningshine (M) Frostedgaze (F) | Squirrelpaw (SQ) Cindercloud (DECEASED) | Wishpaw (DECEASED) | Fawn (DECEASED) | Seedpaw (DECEASED) | Swanpaw (DECEASED)
Clan/Rank : (H) ThunderClan NAW | (V) SkyClan Deputy | (M) ThunderClan YW | (F) ShadowClan YW | (SQ) SkyClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 915

When A Wish Comes True, It Leaves Somehow {open death topic} Empty
PostSubject: When A Wish Comes True, It Leaves Somehow {open death topic}   When A Wish Comes True, It Leaves Somehow {open death topic} EmptyThu 9 Jun 2016 - 19:18

Wishpaw was hunting, when the scent of fox filled her nostrils. She spun around, only to be immediately ran into by a fox. She was flung to the ground, and even though she tried to fight back, the fox tossed her against the tree, knocking her out. When she passed out, the fox was still not satisfied. It had to kill her, so it sank it's teeth into her neck, letting her die.

OOC: I had to do this cuz' of a discussion on the cbox. RIP Wishpaw 2016-2016

When A Wish Comes True, It Leaves Somehow {open death topic} 465?cb=20160814030455
Back to top Go down
http://hopeintheclouds.proboards.com/
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

PostSubject: Re: When A Wish Comes True, It Leaves Somehow {open death topic}   When A Wish Comes True, It Leaves Somehow {open death topic} EmptyFri 10 Jun 2016 - 7:27

OOC: I don’t think I need to engage into a fight using the battle system this time? If I’m wrong tell me and I’ll edit the post ASAP

Blizzardpaw was humming a song while walking around the territory, planning to explore a bit more during her free time. The smell of fox reached her nose and she was about to turn around, not wanting to face a fox on her own, when it hit her…the scent of blood…mixed with the scent of ThunderClan…no!

Without thinking it twice she ran towards the source of the scent, noticing the fox with a cat between its jaws. She hissed furiously, she knew she wasn’t exactly a good fighter, but she had to something! The hissing apprentice pounced on the fox, doing as much damage as possible to the fox and as fast as possible before retreating and hiding. She didn’t stand a chance on a fight face-to-face with the fox, but if she fought in such a way that the fox couldn’t land a hit on her she may have a chance after all.

After some time and using her Run-attack-retreat-hide-repeat improvised technique many times in a clearly desperate attempt to save her friend, the fox finally retreated, apparently a bit confused and scared of being attacked and not even knowing what was attacking it. She ran towards her clanmate once the fox was far enough and gasped, recognizing Wishpaw even with all her fur covered in blood. She picked her up and hurried towards the barn, not realizing that she was already dead. She could only think on arriving there quickly.

As soon as she ran inside the barn she placed her in the middle of it “Help! Please!” She yowled to the top of her lungs “Dreamleaf! Stonepaw!”.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: When A Wish Comes True, It Leaves Somehow {open death topic}   When A Wish Comes True, It Leaves Somehow {open death topic} EmptyFri 10 Jun 2016 - 8:00

Cloverpool came running hearing Blizzardpaw's cries for someone to help her. "Blizzardpaw what happened- Oh no not my baby not my little Wishpaw!!" She yowled. This can't be happening! Not another one of her children dead, she didn't know if she could handle it not after losing most all of her many children. Barleykit never even made it past the nursery walls as he died young and Foxkit lived for maybe a moon or two before she died to, Goldenflame was torn up by foxes, like Wishpaw, Firekit was killed by a badger, Pebblekit died of greencough, Minnowtail died from being ripped apart by some strange animal, Moonlight died from an adder, Ryestep she didn't know how he died, Hawkpaw, oh she couldn't even remember how he died either, She didn't know even know what happened to Ivypaw, she hasn't talked to her for a while, Petalfern died of something, but they didn't know what, Mothkit and Blazingkit died at birth, Hazelpaw was killed by a badger, she didn't even know how Mapledrop died, since she moved to Skyclan a long long time ago, she just knew she was dead, Featherfur, Badgerkit, Blazingkit, Tawnykit, and Spottedkit were all still alive, and now Wishpaw is dead!

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

PostSubject: Re: When A Wish Comes True, It Leaves Somehow {open death topic}   When A Wish Comes True, It Leaves Somehow {open death topic} EmptyFri 10 Jun 2016 - 17:56

Scorchfrost's ears pricked at an uncharacteristically depressed wail from Blizzardpaw. In an instant he had rushed over, bile filling his throat. He couldn't bear the sight of it. And poor Cloverpool... He felt tears fill his amber eyes. He didn't say anything, the scene was all too familiar. He turned away coldly, his head bowed. He wanted to comfort them, but oh, his head was reeling. He didn't look back, even as he heard the sobs. He was sure Blizzardpaw's eyes were burning into his back, she was surely revolted by his nonchalance, but he didn't feel a thing. He could talk to Cloverpool later, talk about how it felt to lose someone who you cared about more than anything in the whole world, but only one name was going through his head in the moment. Thinstripe. My only family.

When A Wish Comes True, It Leaves Somehow {open death topic} TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

PostSubject: Re: When A Wish Comes True, It Leaves Somehow {open death topic}   When A Wish Comes True, It Leaves Somehow {open death topic} EmptyFri 10 Jun 2016 - 19:27

Aspenpaw was napping when he heard commotion and wailing outside of the apprentice den so he poked his head out seeing a circle around something.. or someone? He padded out to go see what was going on and then he froze, eyes widened in horror, as he saw Wishpaw. No.. No! Not Wishpaw! I can't.. How.. First Mom now Wishpaw!? He cried out in his head, barely holding in his wail of grief. He rushed to her side, not able to look away, while tears formed in his eyes no matter how hard he tried to hold them back, they fell out onto his ginger cheeks.

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
When A Wish Comes True, It Leaves Somehow {open death topic} Sign_s13
When A Wish Comes True, It Leaves Somehow {open death topic} Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
Khossaena

Khossaena

Characters : [F]eatherfur(TC), [S]leet(--), [D]arkkit(SkC)[U], [R]avenwing(DF)[X]
Clan/Rank : [F] Thunderclan Warrior (Newly Appointed), [S] Rogue, [D] Skyclan Kit (Unborn), [R] Dark Forest Warrior
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 113

PostSubject: Re: When A Wish Comes True, It Leaves Somehow {open death topic}   When A Wish Comes True, It Leaves Somehow {open death topic} EmptySat 11 Jun 2016 - 0:03

Featherpaw stared in shock when she saw the blood-soaked body. This couldn't happen! She pressed against her mother, not sure which of them she was trying to comfort more.

Living Characters:
Featherfur, Thunderclan Warrior
Sleet, Rogue
Darkkit, Skyclan Kit
Ravenwing, Dark Forest Warrior

[updates pending]
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: When A Wish Comes True, It Leaves Somehow {open death topic}   When A Wish Comes True, It Leaves Somehow {open death topic} EmptySat 11 Jun 2016 - 11:54

Pepper heard the sobs, her head raised from resting in the hay. She saw Blizzardpaw and heasitated, not wanting to leave her kits unprotected. Blizzardpaw was such a nice cat though, she welcomed her so quickly. A look of concern and confusion filled her eyes, Scorchfrost looked unconcerned by the death. She only curled around her kits as she watched a mother lose her own, she hoped her kits wouldn't meet their fate this way.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Twitchinq

Twitchinq

Characters : *ALIVE* (Sh)eepnose, (St)ormstrike, (T)witchpaw, (C)ypresspaw, (B) Boulderkit --- *DEAD* (W)renpaw, (L)aurelkit, (I)cepaw, (So)ftpaw (Sw)iftpaw (F)linkit (Fl)amepaw (Sa)gepaw --- *MISSING* Nutflower
Clan/Rank : (Sh) ThunderClan NAW, (St) ThunderClan YW, (T) WindClan Kit, (C) ThunderClan Kit [Unborn]
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 543

PostSubject: Re: When A Wish Comes True, It Leaves Somehow {open death topic}   When A Wish Comes True, It Leaves Somehow {open death topic} EmptySat 11 Jun 2016 - 12:10

Stormkit poked his little head up to stare at the crowd of cats.
"Momma, what's going on over there?" He asked, curiosity evident in his voice.
He could tell that all of the cats were sad, but he couldn't tell why. His yellow eyes moved to look at Scorchfrost, then he fixed his gaze back on Pepper.

OOC: Horrible post, I know, but I'm rushing because we're going mini golfing in a few.

Cypresspaw >< Apprentice >< 20/80 >< ThunderClan
Boulderkit >< Kit >< 5/15 >< ThunderClan
When A Wish Comes True, It Leaves Somehow {open death topic} Tumblr_mugu1zCf9v1rfjowdo1_500
Sombra * Bun Bun  * Twitch * Dimmeh * Thick
#THESQUAD2K16-17
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

PostSubject: Re: When A Wish Comes True, It Leaves Somehow {open death topic}   When A Wish Comes True, It Leaves Somehow {open death topic} EmptySat 11 Jun 2016 - 17:18

Slowly everything started to settle in Blizzardpaw’s mind…calling from Dreamleaf or Stonepaw would be useless now, it was too late. For the first time since the white apprentice had been welcomed to this world, she started to cry. She had come to really consider Wishpaw as one of her friends and having her ripped apart from her side like this…it was just so unfair, Wishpaw didn’t deserved to die, not like this…

She looked at Cloverpool and pressed her face against her shoulder “I’m so sorry…I should’ve run faster when I…when I…Oh Cloverpool, I’m so sorry!” If Blizzardpaw had one wish in that moment, it would be to go back in time, make it on time, save Wishpaw from the fox.

She noticed the cats gathering around them, and though she noticed Scorchfrost’s lack of emotion towards the even she couldn’t think anything about it, or good, nor bad. She was in a way too strong shock at the moment, that would be something for her to think about later…if she could remember at all.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: When A Wish Comes True, It Leaves Somehow {open death topic}   When A Wish Comes True, It Leaves Somehow {open death topic} EmptySat 11 Jun 2016 - 17:40

Cloverpool sniffed and gently licked Blizzardpaw on the ear, smiling sadly. "It's not your fault, it was the foxes fault. I bet it was the fox I fought off when it was a kit, it probably remembered Wishpaw. I'll lead a patrol to go and kill the fox later, but for now lets just mourn properly for Wishpaw." She said and curled her tail around her great granddaughter bowing her head and letting the tears flow freely.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When A Wish Comes True, It Leaves Somehow {open death topic}   When A Wish Comes True, It Leaves Somehow {open death topic} Empty

Back to top Go down

When A Wish Comes True, It Leaves Somehow {open death topic}
Page 1 of 1