Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Leafpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

Leafpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Leafpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony   Leafpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony EmptyThu 9 Jun 2016 - 7:39

"Leafpaw, wake up," Emberleaf grumbled as he pawed at his apprentice. "Eat these herbs and let's go. It is time for a change around here." The ginger tom shoved some herbs toward Leafpaw and then limped away, toward the exit of the Medicine Cat Den. He had already swallowed his own traveling herbs, but he wasn't looking forward to the long journey ahead. With the limp in his leg, Emberleaf felt a jab of pain with every step he took, and the ringing in his ears had slightly increased in volume. The tom sat down and waited for his apprentice to join him, the air thick with stress.

Leafpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony Image13

Leafpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Renette

Renette

Characters : Alive: [D] Dewpelt [L] Leafheart Dead/Missing: [A] Amberclaw [T] Treepelt [F] Foxflight
Clan/Rank : [D]RC EXP WAR [L]WC MC
Gemini Number of posts : 564

PostSubject: Re: Leafpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony   Leafpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony EmptyFri 10 Jun 2016 - 3:54

Leafpaw nodded as she forcefully swallowed the wad of herbs, "Yes, sorry, we shall get a move on right away!" She said walking ahead of Emberleaf, it was clear he was in pain but she didn't know how to react. "Hey, Emberleaf, would you like to maybe lean on me for the trip? It is just I don't want your leg to get worse and it is a long journey."

#0099ff ~
#ff9966~#ff6600~#33cc66~#9933ff

Leafpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony Tumblr_m3peszccj81qbvk7po1_500

Please PM me if you need anything!
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Leafpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony   Leafpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony EmptyFri 10 Jun 2016 - 5:49

"Are you calling me weak? I'm an experienced Medicine Cat, Leafpaw, I know how to deal with injuries. I will not lean on you; I am strong enough to keep myself together," Emberleaf barked as he turned and limped quickly out of camp and into the moors, hoping that his apprentice was following behind. Oh yeah, his apprentice! Emberleaf suddenly remembered how much he had cared for her when he took her to become his apprentice. He remembered how she was like a daughter to him. "I'm sorry, Leafpaw," he mumbled quietly under his breath. "I don't know what's getting into me. I think you'll have to take over soon. I really love you like my own child, so don't take whatever I say to you to heart." Leafpaw was like family to Emberleaf, and it hurt him to see her grow up so fast.

Back to top Go down
Renette

Renette

Characters : Alive: [D] Dewpelt [L] Leafheart Dead/Missing: [A] Amberclaw [T] Treepelt [F] Foxflight

PostSubject: Re: Leafpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony   Leafpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony EmptySat 11 Jun 2016 - 4:16

'That's what I was afraid you would think.' Leafpaw thought to herself, her heart melted as Emberleaf apologised to her, "And I love you like a father, you are a strong and noble medicine cat, nothing could break the bond we have." Leafpaw purred with delight and love. Although she was ready to get her medicine cat name she had strong doubts about taking over her mentor.

#0099ff ~

Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Leafpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony   Leafpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony EmptySat 11 Jun 2016 - 5:18

All Emberleaf did was nod, then he continued on along Windclan's territory, toward the Highstones. For the rest of the trip, he kept silent as he thought about Leafpaw taking over, his own elder ceremony, living in the elder's den with his two best friends, and eventually dying with a happy life lived. Emberleaf's life seemed easy to him, easier than that of a warrior where you could die at any given moment. Was his job more like a death-free ticket? If Emberleaf had become a warrior, would he be dead by now? Would his best friends still be Icestorm and Lightfoot? It was a scary thought, and he shook it off while the duo drew nearer to the sacred Highstones.

Back to top Go down
Renette

Renette

PostSubject: Re: Leafpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony   Leafpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony EmptySun 12 Jun 2016 - 1:52

Leafpaw tried to brake the silence but knew she would just be rambling. "Ha, you know I am so happy you chose me to be your apprentice. I wouldn't want my life any other way." Looking up at the stars she tried to imagine being a warrior, "I just wouldn't be able to express my love for the clan, help them like I can now, let alone harm cats no matter their clan." Leafpaw continued on as she noticed Emberleaf pondering in his thoughts.

#0099ff ~

Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Leafpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony   Leafpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony EmptySun 12 Jun 2016 - 4:37

All Emberleaf heard from his apprentice was blurred words and sounds. He didn't even bother listening, as he was caught up in his thoughts. The tom picked up his pace a bit, and after a while the two came to the gaping entrance of Highstones. "Come, let's do this quick. Remember your apprentice ceremony? This will be something like that....Starclan wise." He had tried to soften his voice, but it stayed stern and hard. He didn't want to say more, in fear that he would hurt Leafpaw's feelings, so Emberleaf turned and started down into the darkness of the tunnels.

Back to top Go down
Renette

Renette

PostSubject: Re: Leafpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony   Leafpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony EmptySun 12 Jun 2016 - 5:04

OOC: shortness, sorry!

Leafpaw nodded as she followed her mentor into the darkness, she feared for what the Dark Forest had in mind for her or if she would really be acknowledged as a true medicine cat at all.

#0099ff ~

Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Leafpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony   Leafpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony EmptyMon 13 Jun 2016 - 5:56

After a while of navigating through the pitch-black tunnels, a pale glow came from ahead. Emberleaf picked up his pace, like he always did, and was soon standing inside of the room where the Moonstone sat. It's once vibrant blue glow had turned to a dull red gleam, and every time Emberleaf saw it, he flinched a little. Without missing another beat, the old tom cleared his throat and seemed to speak a bit louder than usual. "I, Emberleaf, Medicine Cat of Windclan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. She has trained hard to understand the ways of a medicine cat, and with your help she will serve her Clan for many moons." The tom paused and turned to his apprentice, looking her over with a somewhat sad look in his dull eyes. She had grown much over time and become more beautiful, wise, and caring. He loved her like a child, and hoped that she'd be happy with what her life became. He knew he had told her before to never get a mate, but it wouldn't surprise Emberleaf if she actually got one. Maybe he would tolerate it, for the sake of her happiness.

"Leafpaw, do you promise to uphold the ways of a medicine cat, to stand apart from rivalry between Clan and Clan and to protect all cats equally, even at the cost of your life?"

Back to top Go down
Renette

Renette

PostSubject: Re: Leafpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony   Leafpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony EmptyTue 14 Jun 2016 - 7:18

Leafpaw didn't even think about her decision, she was born to be a medicine cat and for that she would do whatever she had to do to help her clan. "I do, Emberleaf." She said with passion in her voice, 'I won't ever let you down.'Leafpaw thought to herself as she thought more about her mentors current mental and physical state. The love in her heart for Emberleaf and her other clanmates was the reason she could wake up happy every morning, even with the clans crumbling around her.

#0099ff ~

Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Leafpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony   Leafpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony EmptyTue 14 Jun 2016 - 7:27

Emberleaf nodded, then continued. "Then by the powers of StarClan I give you your true name as a medicine cat. Leafpaw, from this moment you will be known as Leafheart. StarClan honors your love and cleverness, and we welcome you as a full medicine cat of Windclan." Then, Emberleaf stepped toward her and gently placed his muzzle on Leafheart's head, due to tradition. 

OOC: I don't think it is required for them to go into Starclan for the ceremony, so do you just want to end it here or do you want them to try and go in but end up in the DF again?

Back to top Go down
Renette

Renette

PostSubject: Re: Leafpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony   Leafpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony EmptyTue 14 Jun 2016 - 23:58

OOC: She is pretty scared of DF so we will just end it here :)

Leafheart understood that there would be no Starclan cats but she couldn't help feeling slightly disappointed. "Thank you Emberleaf, and I shall forever stay loyal to Starclan." Leafheart said proudly, 'Leafheart, Leafheart, Leafheart...' She kept repeating in her head as she followed Emberleaf out of the darkness and back into reality.

#0099ff ~

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leafpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony   Leafpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Leafpaw's Medicine Cat Ceremony
Page 1 of 1