Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Run Little Kit Run(Memory lossed Kit Plot part 1)(closed to Lettuce)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Karou

Karou

Characters : Karou, Russetpaw, Spottedpaw, Peonypaw, Bristlepaw, Snowstream
Clan/Rank : Karou: Rouge/ Rouge. //// Russetpaw: Shadowclan apprentice////Spottedpaw:Skyclan apprentice//// Peonypaw: Riverclan apprentice///// Bristlepaw: thunderclan apprentice//Snowstream: Dark Forest Warrior
Number of posts : 164

Run Little Kit Run(Memory lossed Kit Plot part 1)(closed to Lettuce) Empty
PostSubject: Run Little Kit Run(Memory lossed Kit Plot part 1)(closed to Lettuce)   Run Little Kit Run(Memory lossed Kit Plot part 1)(closed to Lettuce) EmptySun 5 Jun 2016 - 17:57

A finger and black tailess kit glanced around quietly in the abandoned barn where her clan stayed. Quietly slipping from the temporary camp, she gave a small smile. Giving a twitch of her stump of her tail and scamper off into the woods if thunderclan territory. She paused briefly well into the territory when she paused hearing a noise."Who's there...?!"she squeaked a bit afraid.

Peonypaw:
Spoiler:

Russetpaw:
Spoiler:

Spottedpaw:
Spoiler:

Bristlepaw:
Spoiler:

Snowstream-Dark forest slot
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: Run Little Kit Run(Memory lossed Kit Plot part 1)(closed to Lettuce)   Run Little Kit Run(Memory lossed Kit Plot part 1)(closed to Lettuce) EmptySun 5 Jun 2016 - 18:11

Glass had been prowling the forest for a bit of trouble. He wanted to eat something other than crowfood. Now, he found a kit, not prey as he had hoped but, he could have fun with this. Slipping into the cover of a fern he chuckled softly and watched the kit.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Karou

Karou

Clan/Rank : Karou: Rouge/ Rouge. //// Russetpaw: Shadowclan apprentice////Spottedpaw:Skyclan apprentice//// Peonypaw: Riverclan apprentice///// Bristlepaw: thunderclan apprentice//Snowstream: Dark Forest Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Run Little Kit Run(Memory lossed Kit Plot part 1)(closed to Lettuce)   Run Little Kit Run(Memory lossed Kit Plot part 1)(closed to Lettuce) EmptySun 5 Jun 2016 - 18:14

"Who's there"She mewed her voice raising in a squeak of fear . she started to look to ferns that moved and tried to scratch it off as her imagination. She let her stub of a tail twitch before she quietly started to continue off but she stopped again knowing it wasn't her imagination.

Peonypaw:
Spoiler:

Russetpaw:
Spoiler:

Spottedpaw:
Spoiler:

Bristlepaw:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Run Little Kit Run(Memory lossed Kit Plot part 1)(closed to Lettuce)   Run Little Kit Run(Memory lossed Kit Plot part 1)(closed to Lettuce) EmptySun 5 Jun 2016 - 18:37

He soon crept on a wide circle, soon he was behind her, his claws glinting in the light as he purposely snapped a twig.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Karou

Karou

PostSubject: Re: Run Little Kit Run(Memory lossed Kit Plot part 1)(closed to Lettuce)   Run Little Kit Run(Memory lossed Kit Plot part 1)(closed to Lettuce) EmptySun 5 Jun 2016 - 18:42

The young she kit jumped about five feet in the air and she let out a terrified squeak and she bolted running off as quickly as she she could now. She stopped and climbed or attempted to climb a tree and clinch to the lowest branch looking down fear coming off of her in waves

Peonypaw:
Spoiler:

Russetpaw:
Spoiler:

Spottedpaw:
Spoiler:

Bristlepaw:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Run Little Kit Run(Memory lossed Kit Plot part 1)(closed to Lettuce)   Run Little Kit Run(Memory lossed Kit Plot part 1)(closed to Lettuce) EmptySun 5 Jun 2016 - 18:53

Glass gave chace, running after her, when he found her in the branches he purred and sat there. "Such a small tail for a squirrel, hm?" He could wait, this was rather fun to do.

[Mobile]

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Karou

Karou

PostSubject: Re: Run Little Kit Run(Memory lossed Kit Plot part 1)(closed to Lettuce)   Run Little Kit Run(Memory lossed Kit Plot part 1)(closed to Lettuce) EmptySun 5 Jun 2016 - 18:55

"I am not a squirrel and stop making fun of my tail!"Spottedkit mewed agitated but didn't dare come down not sure she would be safe if she came down now. She looked at the Tom cat her tail twitched just slightly and her kitten claws dig deep into the branch.

Peonypaw:
Spoiler:

Russetpaw:
Spoiler:

Spottedpaw:
Spoiler:

Bristlepaw:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Run Little Kit Run(Memory lossed Kit Plot part 1)(closed to Lettuce)   Run Little Kit Run(Memory lossed Kit Plot part 1)(closed to Lettuce) EmptySun 5 Jun 2016 - 19:28

"Why don't you come down? It's not like cats eat squirrels, or are you a rabbit that climbs trees?" He teased, sharp claws brandished for the kit to see.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Karou

Karou

PostSubject: Re: Run Little Kit Run(Memory lossed Kit Plot part 1)(closed to Lettuce)   Run Little Kit Run(Memory lossed Kit Plot part 1)(closed to Lettuce) EmptySun 5 Jun 2016 - 19:50

"I'm not a rabbit and I'm not a squirrel!"She have the most pathetic hiss in an attempt to seem brave but clung to the branch."I'm not coming down I'm not dumb you'll hurt me"She mewed and climbed up the tree a little more climbing to the branch a bit high then the one she was on.

Peonypaw:
Spoiler:

Russetpaw:
Spoiler:

Spottedpaw:
Spoiler:

Bristlepaw:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Run Little Kit Run(Memory lossed Kit Plot part 1)(closed to Lettuce)   Run Little Kit Run(Memory lossed Kit Plot part 1)(closed to Lettuce) EmptySun 5 Jun 2016 - 20:01

"Well, I can wait. Eventually you'll get hungry or fall down. I'll catch you though, but, my bite could probably break your little spine." He meowed. "You're not built for climbing, your legs aren't even, you have shorter forelegs."

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Karou

Karou

PostSubject: Re: Run Little Kit Run(Memory lossed Kit Plot part 1)(closed to Lettuce)   Run Little Kit Run(Memory lossed Kit Plot part 1)(closed to Lettuce) EmptySun 5 Jun 2016 - 20:07

Spottedkit looked down at the Tom from clinging to the branch."I'm not coming down any time soon. You might as well leave"She called her voice squeaking. She knew he was right but she would try to remain in the tree until he vanished. When and if he would she would climb down the tree it was easy enough.

Peonypaw:
Spoiler:

Russetpaw:
Spoiler:

Spottedpaw:
Spoiler:

Bristlepaw:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Run Little Kit Run(Memory lossed Kit Plot part 1)(closed to Lettuce)   Run Little Kit Run(Memory lossed Kit Plot part 1)(closed to Lettuce) EmptySun 5 Jun 2016 - 20:11

Glass rolled his eyes, stretching before scenting the air. "Very well then, I get to watch you fall." He hissed before beginning to climb up the tree after her. "You're not the only one that can climb you know."

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Karou

Karou

PostSubject: Re: Run Little Kit Run(Memory lossed Kit Plot part 1)(closed to Lettuce)   Run Little Kit Run(Memory lossed Kit Plot part 1)(closed to Lettuce) EmptySun 5 Jun 2016 - 20:22

Spottedkit's eyes widened as he began to climb and her wars laid flat against her head. She started to back off trying to find a different way down but the Tom was blocking her way down. Her little heart pounded in her chest as her fear took over. She flat her foot slip and she lost her grip and fell. She let out a cry for help but she hit the ground first hitting her head on the low branch on her way down then landing hard on her forepaw. She laid on the ground not moving but very much alive.

Peonypaw:
Spoiler:

Russetpaw:
Spoiler:

Spottedpaw:
Spoiler:

Bristlepaw:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Run Little Kit Run(Memory lossed Kit Plot part 1)(closed to Lettuce)   Run Little Kit Run(Memory lossed Kit Plot part 1)(closed to Lettuce) EmptySun 5 Jun 2016 - 20:31

Glass watched the kit plummet, dropping from the tree with a tsk. "What a pity, you could have been a part of something great.." He soon left, back towards the twolegplace.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Karou

Karou

PostSubject: Re: Run Little Kit Run(Memory lossed Kit Plot part 1)(closed to Lettuce)   Run Little Kit Run(Memory lossed Kit Plot part 1)(closed to Lettuce) EmptySun 5 Jun 2016 - 20:33

She was soon then later unconcious her foreleg at an awkward angle and a mast bump on her head with a little blood on the nasty bump.

Ooc and topic ended XD I'll be putting up topic part 2 when I get 3 warriors XD so just to let you know if you wanted to read the next one.

Peonypaw:
Spoiler:

Russetpaw:
Spoiler:

Spottedpaw:
Spoiler:

Bristlepaw:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Run Little Kit Run(Memory lossed Kit Plot part 1)(closed to Lettuce)   Run Little Kit Run(Memory lossed Kit Plot part 1)(closed to Lettuce) Empty

Back to top Go down

Run Little Kit Run(Memory lossed Kit Plot part 1)(closed to Lettuce)
Page 1 of 1