Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Leafkit of Skyclan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rainbow

Rainbow

Characters : Rainpaw, Clearpaw, Miraclekit, Erebus
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan
Scorpio Rat
Number of posts : 289

Leafkit of Skyclan Empty
PostSubject: Leafkit of Skyclan   Leafkit of Skyclan EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 2:30 pm

Cat Name: Leafkit

Tom or She-Cat: She-cat

Appearance: Leafkit has very pale coloring; her chest and stomach are mostly white, and she has pale grey mixed with amber on the rest of her body. Her nose and the insides of her ears are pale pink.

Personality: Leafkit is a bit... Odd, sometimes. She seems to be just a normal kit at first, but as she gets older, some strange behaviors develop. When she's called by name, she often doesn't respond until eye contact is made with the cat who is calling her and they've beckoned several times. She often gets up to go and do something, but halts halfway through, forgetting what she was going to do. She's also very clumsy, even for a kit. She lacks appetite, often forgetting to eat at all until her mother reminds her. She's very loving, though, and will happily snuggle up to her mother any time of day. She loves to play games, even though her clumsiness sometimes gets in the way and it's hard for her to understand the rules sometimes. She doesn't understand social norms a lot of the time, and realization of consequences for her actions often comes too late, or not at all.

Clan: Skyclan

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9981

Leafkit of Skyclan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leafkit of Skyclan   Leafkit of Skyclan EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 3:08 pm

Do you have room?

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Rainbow

Rainbow

Scorpio Rat

Leafkit of Skyclan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leafkit of Skyclan   Leafkit of Skyclan EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 3:17 pm

Not at the moment, I'm wanting to replace Erebus' slot with Leafkit. The thing is, I started a thread with Erebus, who was supposed to join Winclan, but no one picked it up and I've been thinking that, for now, I don't really see a future for her. I may want to bring her back as a character later, but for now I don't want to. I don't really know what to do about that though x3 She's just a loner, not a member of a clan.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9981

Leafkit of Skyclan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leafkit of Skyclan   Leafkit of Skyclan EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 3:27 pm

Well if Erebus goes missing then Leafkit is approved to take her spot. But you cannot use Erebus until you have another open spot later, and you got her approved to bring back through special requests.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Rainbow

Rainbow

Scorpio Rat

Leafkit of Skyclan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leafkit of Skyclan   Leafkit of Skyclan EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 3:30 pm

Okay, thanks so much!

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Leafkit of Skyclan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leafkit of Skyclan   Leafkit of Skyclan Empty

Back to top Go down

Leafkit of Skyclan