Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A light in a dim place

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Goldenturtle

Goldenturtle

Characters : Nettlespike, Turtleshell, Skybreeze, Streak
Clan/Rank : Hell's 2nd in command
Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 160

A light in a dim place  Empty
PostSubject: A light in a dim place    A light in a dim place  EmptyWed 1 Jun 2016 - 7:20

Streak dragged the kits body into the alley way where he lived. He placed the sleeping kit in the box where he lived. Now we wait...

Last edited by Goldenturtle on Thu 2 Jun 2016 - 4:45; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: A light in a dim place    A light in a dim place  EmptyWed 1 Jun 2016 - 10:17

Lightkit stirred in his sleep, the unfortunate situation he had been brought into was not yet known to him, he would soon be known by a different name, growing up in a different place. No longer to be with his true clan.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Goldenturtle

Goldenturtle

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: A light in a dim place    A light in a dim place  EmptyThu 2 Jun 2016 - 4:22

Streak observed the kit, wondering what his new name was going to be 'Light,no...Lion..nahh....how about...glass...yes glass will do perfectly!' he thought as he started to clean his self
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: A light in a dim place    A light in a dim place  EmptyThu 2 Jun 2016 - 8:10

The kit shifted uncomfortably in the box, soon waking and blinking the sleep out his eyes, he squeaked as he realized that he was far from home and safety. The pale tom pressed himself to the back of the box, hiding in the corner.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Khossaena

Khossaena

Characters : [F]eatherfur(TC), [S]leet(--), [D]arkkit(SkC)[U], [R]avenwing(DF)[X]
Clan/Rank : [F] Thunderclan Warrior (Newly Appointed), [S] Rogue, [D] Skyclan Kit (Unborn), [R] Dark Forest Warrior
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 113

PostSubject: Re: A light in a dim place    A light in a dim place  EmptyThu 2 Jun 2016 - 16:29

Sleet padded up silently, her fur slightly fluffed against the ever-present chill that seemed to follow her. If the alarmed squeak from the box in front of Streak was anything to go on, the tom had been successful in his...recruiting. Sleet was curious to see what would happen next.

Living Characters:
Featherfur, Thunderclan Warrior
Sleet, Rogue
Darkkit, Skyclan Kit
Ravenwing, Dark Forest Warrior

[updates pending]
Back to top Go down
Goldenturtle

Goldenturtle

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: A light in a dim place    A light in a dim place  EmptySat 4 Jun 2016 - 12:53

Streak smirked and said "there is nothing to be afraid of, glass, you are in a new, safer, and Bette home now"

OOC: Mobil
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: A light in a dim place    A light in a dim place  EmptySat 4 Jun 2016 - 13:04

Glass blinked and shook his head. "T-that's not my name!" He was Lightkit, that's what his mother named him!

[Mobile]

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

PostSubject: Re: A light in a dim place    A light in a dim place  EmptySat 4 Jun 2016 - 13:55

Gray padded out of the shadows menacingly. He had gotten word that the clans were falling into disarray. He didn't have full information, but his mind had been clouded with that for a bit now. Gray halted when he say Glass/Lightkit and Streak. The leader blinked a couple times and looked at the kits.
"Hello there... I am Gray of the Arcane Allignment. You are now under our care. The possibility of your mind being influenced by the clan cats and their problems are no more. You may be at ease," Gray said softy as he approached the two cats.

Khossaena

Characters : [F]eatherfur(TC), [S]leet(--), [D]arkkit(SkC)[U], [R]avenwing(DF)[X]
Clan/Rank : [F] Thunderclan Warrior (Newly Appointed), [S] Rogue, [D] Skyclan Kit (Unborn), [R] Dark Forest Warrior
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 113

PostSubject: Re: A light in a dim place    A light in a dim place  EmptySun 5 Jun 2016 - 9:25

Mentally, Sleet raised an eyebrow (or the closest a cat can do Wink ) when she saw Grey approach. He looked rather intimidating and she hoped he didn't overdo this impressive-leader-means-stronger-Clan thing she had observed. He might frighten the kit into running. "Fear us not, youngling," she meowed in what she hoped was a calming tone. "You are safer here than amongst the Clans. It is what your mother would have wanted isn't it?"

Living Characters:
Featherfur, Thunderclan Warrior
Sleet, Rogue
Darkkit, Skyclan Kit
Ravenwing, Dark Forest Warrior

[updates pending]
Back to top Go down
Goldenturtle

Goldenturtle

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: A light in a dim place    A light in a dim place  EmptyTue 7 Jun 2016 - 11:57

Streak then added "Plus, you were an outcast, why would you want to go back? And yes your new name for now on is glass"

OOC; Mobil
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: A light in a dim place    A light in a dim place  EmptyTue 7 Jun 2016 - 12:17

Glass' gaze flickered from cat to cat as they "reassured" him that he was in the right place. "W-what are you talking about? Why aren't the clans safe? I don't mind being uh.. in..fluen..ced.. by the clans, I liked it there!" He mewed, darting from Streak to Gray, finding the tom much nicer than Streak, hiding in the older tom's paws.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

PostSubject: Re: A light in a dim place    A light in a dim place  EmptyTue 7 Jun 2016 - 12:41

Gray looked a little surprise at Glass's action but smiled. He turned his eyes to Streak.
"I have heard news that the clans are having troubles and everything is falling apart with them. I don't know why that is, but it's reliable information. We can't have little kits like you falling into the abyss of fear because of a mistake the clans created. It wouldn't be fair to put you in danger like that," Gray assured. His eyes were warm, unlike the coldness that wreathed them often.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

PostSubject: Re: A light in a dim place    A light in a dim place  EmptyTue 7 Jun 2016 - 17:30

Felix padded over to the kit. So this was their plan - kidnapping kits from the Clans. It was perfectly fine with him. Good, even. "This is your home now. A safer home."

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

A light in a dim place  Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
Goldenturtle

Goldenturtle

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: A light in a dim place    A light in a dim place  EmptyWed 8 Jun 2016 - 4:28

Streak nodded in agreement, but then he looked at Glass with warm eyes and said " I was like you, lost, an outcast, but now look at me! I'm bigger than i would have ever been in a clan! he purred proudly, proud to be a rouge
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

PostSubject: Re: A light in a dim place    A light in a dim place  EmptyWed 8 Jun 2016 - 5:16

His fellow rouges looked at Glass with warm eyes, and Felix did the same. "Clans don't show you how to be strong, and be a great hunter and fighter!"

As he looked at the kit, he could only imagine what his sister would be like if she saw this - at least now she was preoccupied with something else. She probably would have unsheathed her claws and said something along the lines of "Clan scum, and a tiny one too! Can't we just kill it?". He agreed with her about the Clans being scum, but he'd rather show mercy to this little kit. Raven would see Glass eventually, but by then he'd most likely have embraced being a rouge - that would make her happy.

Felix looked at the kit again. "Kits like you have great potential, and the Clans will never let you reach it! But we'll help you to become the very best cat here! Wouldn't you like that?" He smiled at Glass.

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

A light in a dim place  Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A light in a dim place    A light in a dim place  Empty

Back to top Go down

A light in a dim place
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Twolegplace-
Jump to: