Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Tawnykit, Aspenkit, and Dawnkit's Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
+4
Acrylic
Dewberry
Sunlit
Knight
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2520

Tawnykit, Aspenkit, and Dawnkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Tawnykit, Aspenkit, and Dawnkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Tawnykit, Aspenkit, and Dawnkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMay 31st 2016, 11:27 pm

They were running out of warriors to give apprentices to, at this point. Darkstar was once again up on her rock, although she did almost lose her balance. It was unnoticeable through all of her fur, but she had become heavier the past moon, something she'd put as the abundance of prey that came with Greenleaf. "All cats old enough to catch their own prey, gather here for a clan meeting!"

Last edited by Night on June 2nd 2016, 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

PostSubject: Re: Tawnykit, Aspenkit, and Dawnkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Tawnykit, Aspenkit, and Dawnkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMay 31st 2016, 11:52 pm

Aspenkit padded out of the nursery with his pelt nicely groomed and excitement/nervousness shone in his eyes as he sat down looking up at Darkstar. He knew that this was going to be his apprentice ceremony and he wondered if he was the only one that was getting their apprentice name today. He looked up at the sky wondering if his mother, Thinstripe, was watching him now from StarClan and for a moment his eyes clouded in sadness. He wished his mother was here to see him grow up, but he knew he would see her again someday. He looked back down and rested his dark green gaze on Darkstar and waited patiently as other cats started to gather.

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
Tawnykit, Aspenkit, and Dawnkit's Apprentice Ceremony Sign_s13
Tawnykit, Aspenkit, and Dawnkit's Apprentice Ceremony Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster
Number of posts : 1332

PostSubject: Re: Tawnykit, Aspenkit, and Dawnkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Tawnykit, Aspenkit, and Dawnkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyJune 2nd 2016, 2:15 pm

OOC: Blazekit is no TC cat anymore sorry!
IC:
Tulipheart watched she knew a few kits were going to be made apprentices and she was happy that one of her kits was going to be an apprentice

:3
Back to top Go down
Acrylic

Acrylic

Characters : Halfdawn (H) | Vixenheart (V) | Morningshine (M) Frostedgaze (F) | Squirrelpaw (SQ) Cindercloud (DECEASED) | Wishpaw (DECEASED) | Fawn (DECEASED) | Seedpaw (DECEASED) | Swanpaw (DECEASED)
Clan/Rank : (H) ThunderClan NAW | (V) SkyClan Deputy | (M) ThunderClan YW | (F) ShadowClan YW | (SQ) SkyClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 915

PostSubject: Re: Tawnykit, Aspenkit, and Dawnkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Tawnykit, Aspenkit, and Dawnkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyJune 2nd 2016, 2:25 pm

Wishpaw watched from the makeshift apprentices' den. She purred, knowing that her friend Dawnkit was going to be an apprentice. She couldn't wait to train with her.

Tawnykit, Aspenkit, and Dawnkit's Apprentice Ceremony 465?cb=20160814030455
Back to top Go down
http://hopeintheclouds.proboards.com/
Tuna

Tuna

Characters : Cloverpaw, Vinepaw, Adderpaw, & Bearpaw
Pisces Number of posts : 87

PostSubject: Re: Tawnykit, Aspenkit, and Dawnkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Tawnykit, Aspenkit, and Dawnkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyJune 2nd 2016, 7:39 pm

Vinepaw trotted after her brother Aspenkit, coming up beside him and draping her long fluffy tail over his back. Since their mother passed away only a few days ago she knew that he had to be having mixed emotions about this ceremony. Vinepaw's ceremony was right before her mothers death and so she got to celebrate with her, but Aspenkit wouldn't get the same opportunity. To try and lighten the mood, she lifted his chin up with her paw. "You're going to be a big bad apprentice like me today!" she cooed, her golden-yellow eyes reflecting the sun and shining. "I wonder who your mentor is going to be."

(no gathering, 1/2 patrols, 0/1 assessment)
Bearpaw - ShadowClan - Tom
(no gathering, 0/2 patrols, 0/1 assessment)
Cloverpaw - RiverClan - Tom
(no gathering, 2/2 patrols, 0/1 assessment)
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: Tawnykit, Aspenkit, and Dawnkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Tawnykit, Aspenkit, and Dawnkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyJune 2nd 2016, 7:48 pm

Cloverpool padded out after her daughter Wishpaw.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Tawnykit, Aspenkit, and Dawnkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Tawnykit, Aspenkit, and Dawnkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyJune 2nd 2016, 9:18 pm

Aspenkit grinned up at his sister, Vinepaw, "Yeah I will and then maybe we could train together! That would be fun!" he mewed happily.
He shrugged at his sisters next question, "I don't know but I hope I get a good one!" He laughed, his tail waving eagerly. "What if I get dad!?" he mewed, eyes shining hopefully.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: Tawnykit, Aspenkit, and Dawnkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Tawnykit, Aspenkit, and Dawnkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyJune 2nd 2016, 9:22 pm

OOC: Sorry ThinxLake kits Lakesong has died :( snake rocks has a topic where he died

IC: Cloverpool flicked her ears when she heard her great grandchildren talk about her grandson, poor kits didn't know he was dead..

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Blaze

Blaze

Characters : Sunpelt; Dawnkit; Tawnykit; Hazelkit; Mosskit
Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1690

PostSubject: Re: Tawnykit, Aspenkit, and Dawnkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Tawnykit, Aspenkit, and Dawnkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyJune 3rd 2016, 8:59 pm

Tawnykit tumbled out of the nursery, excited for the ceremony. His fur was a mess, but he knew he would survive. He smiled at his mother Cloverpool, and trotted toward Darkstar.

~

Dawnkit followed Tawnykit, looked at her mom Tulipheart and purred in excitement. Her fur was perfectly groomed (unlike Tawnykit's) and her tail was fluffy and graceful like always. She sat down beside Aspenkit and Tawnykit, looking up at Darksar.

Click here to join Warriors New Trek!

Sunpelt|HP-60/SP-200|ThunderClan
Dawnkit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Tawnykit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Hazelkit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan
Mosskit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan

Sunpelt won Third Place in the Great Warriors Popularity Contest!
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Tawnykit, Aspenkit, and Dawnkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Tawnykit, Aspenkit, and Dawnkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyJune 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

OOC: Ooh aww ;-; Thanks for letting me know

IC: Aspenkit glanced at Tawnykit and Dawnkit as they sat next to him and he mewed a greeting to them before returning his gaze to Darkstar.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Tawnykit, Aspenkit, and Dawnkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Tawnykit, Aspenkit, and Dawnkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyJune 5th 2016, 6:09 pm

Bump? sorry for double post

My Characters
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Characters : Sunpelt; Dawnkit; Tawnykit; Hazelkit; Mosskit
Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1690

PostSubject: Re: Tawnykit, Aspenkit, and Dawnkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Tawnykit, Aspenkit, and Dawnkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyJune 5th 2016, 6:37 pm

ooc; Be patient. Night's just busy. She'll come soon.

Click here to join Warriors New Trek!

Sunpelt|HP-60/SP-200|ThunderClan
Dawnkit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Tawnykit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Hazelkit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan
Mosskit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan

Sunpelt won Third Place in the Great Warriors Popularity Contest!
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2520

PostSubject: Re: Tawnykit, Aspenkit, and Dawnkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Tawnykit, Aspenkit, and Dawnkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyJune 5th 2016, 7:30 pm

ooc- what is with me and thinking i posted but i never did

ic- With the three kits before her, Darkstar started the ceremony. "Tawnykit, Aspenkit, and Dawnkit. You have all reached the age of six moons and it is time that you became apprenticed. From now until you receive your warrior names, you will be known as Tawnypaw, Aspenpaw, and Dawnpaw. Your mentors will be Featherfur, Thistlelight, and Frozenflame. I hope that they pass all that they know down to you."

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Tawnykit, Aspenkit, and Dawnkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Tawnykit, Aspenkit, and Dawnkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyJune 5th 2016, 7:48 pm

Aspenpaw was nearly trembling with excitement but he forced himself to stay calm, or at least try to appear calm. After his mentor, Thistlelight, was named and the ceremony was over he padded over to where Thistlelight, his uncle, was sitting and reached his muzzle up to touch noses with him.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: Tawnykit, Aspenkit, and Dawnkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Tawnykit, Aspenkit, and Dawnkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyJune 5th 2016, 8:52 pm

Frozenflame padded over to Dawnpaw and pressed his nose against her's.

Tawnykit, Aspenkit, and Dawnkit's Apprentice Ceremony Image13

Tawnykit, Aspenkit, and Dawnkit's Apprentice Ceremony Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tawnykit, Aspenkit, and Dawnkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Tawnykit, Aspenkit, and Dawnkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Tawnykit, Aspenkit, and Dawnkit's Apprentice Ceremony
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Camp :: Highrock :: ThunderClan Ceremonies :: Apprentice Ceremonies-
Jump to: