Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Why so shy? [Open]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

Why so shy? [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Why so shy? [Open]   Why so shy? [Open] EmptyTue 31 May 2016 - 13:33

Willowkit sat outside of the nursery watching her the other kits play longingly. Why do I have to be so shy and quiet? She thought to her self. She knew that once someone started talking to her she would open up and not be so shy, but until then she just sat alone wishing she had the courage to ask to play with the others.

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
Why so shy? [Open] Sign_s13
Why so shy? [Open] Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
Frostash

Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 407

Why so shy? [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why so shy? [Open]   Why so shy? [Open] EmptyWed 1 Jun 2016 - 3:03

Snowkit saw her sister, Willowkit looking longingly at the other kits playing. "Hey Willowkit, how are you?" Snowkit asked padding up to her.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon

Why so shy? [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why so shy? [Open]   Why so shy? [Open] EmptyWed 1 Jun 2016 - 10:45

Willowkit turned toward her sister, "Hey Snowkit, just bored" she mewed glancing back at the other kits for a moment. "How are you?" she returned the question back to her sister, Snowkit.

My Characters

Last edited by sunlitcastiel on Thu 2 Jun 2016 - 18:30; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rainbow

Rainbow

Characters : Rainpaw, Clearpaw, Miraclekit, Erebus
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan
Scorpio Rat
Number of posts : 289

Why so shy? [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why so shy? [Open]   Why so shy? [Open] EmptyWed 1 Jun 2016 - 11:03

Wolfkit was just waiting around for some of the apprentices to return to camp, eager to overhear them talking about what they learned and did that day. However, when she looked over and saw Willowkit and Snowkit, she couldn't help thinking that maybe, just this once, playing would be more fun. So, she padded over to join them. "Hi you two." She mewed in a friendly tone, "What's up?"

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Frostash

Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 407

Why so shy? [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why so shy? [Open]   Why so shy? [Open] EmptyThu 2 Jun 2016 - 6:08

"I'm fine," Snowkit replied to her sister's question. She then saw Wolfkit padding up to them. "Hey Wolfkit! We were just talking. Do any of you want to play?" Snowkit asked them.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Cancer Dragon

Why so shy? [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why so shy? [Open]   Why so shy? [Open] EmptyThu 2 Jun 2016 - 10:18

Willowkit was about to reply to her sister when Wolfkit padded up to them. "Hey Wolfkit." she mewed shyly and waited for her response to Snowkit's question.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
Tuna

Tuna

Characters : Cloverpaw, Vinepaw, Adderpaw, & Bearpaw
Pisces Number of posts : 87

Why so shy? [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why so shy? [Open]   Why so shy? [Open] EmptyThu 2 Jun 2016 - 11:35

Cloverpaw walked into camp with a shrew hanging limp in his jaws and he trotted over to the fresh kill pile. He bent down to drop it in but then saw the three kits interacting over by the nursery. He figured maybe they would want a little bite to eat, so he lifted his head back up with the shrew still between his teeth. His paws sunk a little in the mud of the camp as he turned to head towards the trio. He approached them and smiled the best he could with a mouthful of prey. "Hey, hungry?" he mumbled to the kits, dropping the shrew onto the damp earth before them. He licked his lips and sat down, his small body given the illusion of size with his fluffy gray fur. Cloverpaw was quiet and more of an observer so instead of asking them what they were up to he figured he could just watch and listen and figure it out.

(no gathering, 1/2 patrols, 0/1 assessment)
Bearpaw - ShadowClan - Tom
(no gathering, 0/2 patrols, 0/1 assessment)
Cloverpaw - RiverClan - Tom
(no gathering, 2/2 patrols, 0/1 assessment)
Back to top Go down
Rainbow

Rainbow

Characters : Rainpaw, Clearpaw, Miraclekit, Erebus
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan
Scorpio Rat
Number of posts : 289

Why so shy? [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why so shy? [Open]   Why so shy? [Open] EmptyThu 2 Jun 2016 - 12:18

"Yeah, what do you want to play?" Wolfkit asked, tilting her head, "I like being the leader when me and Seedkit play, but we could play catch or something." As she spoke, Cloverpaw padded up to them-- she wished she could be out catching her own prey, honestly. But she was still just a kit, so she appreciated Cloverpaw's consideration. "Sure, thanks." She mewed politely.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Cancer Dragon

Why so shy? [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why so shy? [Open]   Why so shy? [Open] EmptyThu 2 Jun 2016 - 13:03

Willowkit nodded to Wolfkit "Yeah we could play that game." She turned toward Cloverpaw as he padded up to them offering the shrew. "Thanks Cloverpaw!" she mewed looking at the shrew hungrily

My Characters

Last edited by sunlitcastiel on Thu 2 Jun 2016 - 18:30; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

Why so shy? [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why so shy? [Open]   Why so shy? [Open] EmptyThu 2 Jun 2016 - 13:14

Toadpaw watched his smaller sister create a large conversation, he smiled and walked over "I see you've made some new friends" he mewed with another smile.
Back to top Go down
Tuna

Tuna

Characters : Cloverpaw, Vinepaw, Adderpaw, & Bearpaw
Pisces Number of posts : 87

Why so shy? [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why so shy? [Open]   Why so shy? [Open] EmptyThu 2 Jun 2016 - 17:03

Cloverpaw pushed the shrew towards quiet Willowkit as she stared at it hungrily. "Go ahead" he mewed, his smile continuing. As Toadpaw approached he dipped his head in greeting to the older apprentice, it was nice that they were all different ages but were able to still hangout. "Of course you want to be the leader, Wolfkit" he purred, since she already showed signs of dedication to warrior life at such a young age. He groomed his face with his paw since it was covered in debris from hunting, and waited to see how their little game would play out.

(no gathering, 1/2 patrols, 0/1 assessment)
Bearpaw - ShadowClan - Tom
(no gathering, 0/2 patrols, 0/1 assessment)
Cloverpaw - RiverClan - Tom
(no gathering, 2/2 patrols, 0/1 assessment)
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Cancer Dragon

Why so shy? [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why so shy? [Open]   Why so shy? [Open] EmptyThu 2 Jun 2016 - 18:31

Willowkit grinned proudly at her brother, Toadpaw, "Yeah! It wasn't as hard or scary as I thought it would be." she mewed brightly.

Willowkit smiled up at Cloverpaw and thanked him again as she bit into the shrew eagerly.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Why so shy? [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why so shy? [Open]   Why so shy? [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Why so shy? [Open]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum