Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Mourning over failure (Closed for Renette and I)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

Mourning over failure (Closed for Renette and I) Empty
PostSubject: Mourning over failure (Closed for Renette and I)   Mourning over failure (Closed for Renette and I) EmptyMon 30 May 2016 - 10:28

He had known the second he saw Brownstorm get attacked that the cat wouldn't live, so why was Emberleaf so upset that he had died under his care? A dangerous mix of anger and depression raged inside of Emberleaf, burning his chest and lighting his gray eyes ablaze in a blue color. I'm a Medicine Cat, I'm supposed to heal, not let my clanmates die. How can I do my job if I'm no good at it? He knew that his apprentice, Leafpaw, was near, so Emberleaf forced his tears to not spill out.

Mourning over failure (Closed for Renette and I) Image13

Mourning over failure (Closed for Renette and I) Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Renette

Renette

Characters : Alive: [D] Dewpelt [L] Leafheart Dead/Missing: [A] Amberclaw [T] Treepelt [F] Foxflight
Clan/Rank : [D]RC EXP WAR [L]WC MC
Gemini Number of posts : 564

PostSubject: Re: Mourning over failure (Closed for Renette and I)   Mourning over failure (Closed for Renette and I) EmptyMon 30 May 2016 - 20:15

Leafpaw tried to ignore the anger that surrounded Emberleaf but it was near impossible, "Emberleaf, I just want you to know that the clan knows you did everything you could but Brownstorm's fate was inevitable." She said with her large, black tail brushing up against him. "Do you want to maybe talk about it?" Leafpaw then suggested quietly.

#0099ff ~
#ff9966~#ff6600~#33cc66~#9933ff

Mourning over failure (Closed for Renette and I) Tumblr_m3peszccj81qbvk7po1_500

Please PM me if you need anything!
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Mourning over failure (Closed for Renette and I)   Mourning over failure (Closed for Renette and I) EmptyTue 31 May 2016 - 2:44

Emberleaf looked away from his apprentice. "No," he demanded rather firmly. This even surprised himself; Emberleaf had never spoken to anyone like that before. "Sorry," he mumbled while he pushed away from Leafpaw. "I....I just...." he groaned and looked up at the black she-cat before shaking his head. "I don't want to speak about it, Leafpaw." What really was bothering Emberleaf was two things. One was that he had thought if he could save Brownstorm, then he could save anybody, including Lightfoot and Icestorm, his two best friends who were elders. Even Gorsefeather, his old mentor who was now an elder, could be saved if Emberleaf could've saved Brownstorm! The other reason was one that kept nagging Emberleaf. If a cat died, but Starclan was gone, where would he/she go?

Back to top Go down
Renette

Renette

Characters : Alive: [D] Dewpelt [L] Leafheart Dead/Missing: [A] Amberclaw [T] Treepelt [F] Foxflight

PostSubject: Re: Mourning over failure (Closed for Renette and I)   Mourning over failure (Closed for Renette and I) EmptyWed 1 Jun 2016 - 5:41

"Oh- I understand, but just make sure you know I am always open for a chat." Leafpaw paused for a moment, "It doesn't take a leader to see that there is something bothering you, you're a great medicine cat Emberleaf, I think you're forgetting that." She added quietly. Leafpaw was extremely worried for her mentor but it was clear that the recent passing of Brownstorm was getting to him more than it should be.

#0099ff ~

Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Mourning over failure (Closed for Renette and I)   Mourning over failure (Closed for Renette and I) EmptyWed 1 Jun 2016 - 16:23

Emberleaf shook his head again and turned his back toward Leafpaw. "It's not that, Leafpaw. That's not what's bothering me." He started to get defensive and angry, and a bit annoyed at his apprentice's attempt of helping. "Get back to work. Those herbs aren't going to sort themselves," he snapped bitterly before he could stop himself.

Back to top Go down
Renette

Renette

PostSubject: Re: Mourning over failure (Closed for Renette and I)   Mourning over failure (Closed for Renette and I) EmptyWed 1 Jun 2016 - 23:26

"Alright, just as long as that is clear." Leafpaw said in return and continued separating and bunching herbs. How could she help? Whenever this happened to other cats she just left the anger to run its toll but this seemed different.

#0099ff ~

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mourning over failure (Closed for Renette and I)   Mourning over failure (Closed for Renette and I) Empty

Back to top Go down

Mourning over failure (Closed for Renette and I)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Camp-
Jump to: